Thanks, Johnny, but we have enough people,
所以我们真的不需要你的帮助
so we really don't need your help.
呵呵
Huh.
那太糟糕了
Oh, that's too bad.
我想也许我的GPS跟踪器 夜视镜
I thought maybe my GPS tracker, night vision goggles,
远程对讲机可能会有帮助
and long-range walkie-talkies might help.
当然 你可以加入这个团队 约翰尼
Of course, you can join the team, Johnny.
对不对 埃拉
Isn't that right, Ella?
好的 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
抬头
Heads up.
现在 我们可以保持联♥系♥
Now, we can stay in contact.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 让我们去寻找我们的朋友吧
Okay, let's go fiend my buddy!
让我们摇滚吧 兄弟
Let's rock and roll, brother!
♪我喜欢烟和闪电♪
♪ I like smoke and lightning ♪
不懂你说什么 伙计
Whatever you say,buddy.
♪随风摇曳♪
♪ Racin' with the wind ♪
♪还有我的感受♪
♪ And the feelin' that I'm under♪
♪是的 上帝 我会让它发生的♪
♪ Yeah, God, I'm gonna make it happen ♪
♪拥抱爱的世界♪
♪ Take the world in a love embrace ♪
♪立刻开火♪
♪ Fire all of your guns at once♪
♪然后爆♥炸♥到太空中♪
♪ And explode into space ♪
快点 伯格女士
Come on, Ms. Berg!
亲爱的 我已经尽可能快地走了
Darling, I'm going as fast as I can!
哦 来吧
Oh, come on.
这让我想起了我在
This reminds me of when I was in
加利福尼亚的一个摩托车车队
a motorcycle gang in California.
哦 难忘的日子
Oh, those were the days!
♪天生狂野♪
♪ Born to be wild ♪
哦 我还记得
Oh, I still got it!
♪天生狂野♪
♪ Born to be wild ♪
你太好了
Oh, you're too kind.
加油 勇往直前 你可以做到的 女士
埃拉 约翰尼是个好孩子 空气真新鲜
Ella, Johnny's a great kid, a real breath of fresh air,
看来他和亨利有很多共同点 嗯
and it seems he and Henry have a lot in common, huh?
♪一起疯狂♪
♪ Gonna be wild ♪
我知道一些能让你高兴的事
I know something that'll cheer you up.
喂 这个超级漩涡圣代加了口香糖
Voila, this super swirly sundae with gummies.
好吧 好吧 好吧 这个特大号♥的圣代怎么样
Okay, okay, okay, how about this king-sized sundae
加两倍焦糖和四倍巧克力
with double the caramel and four times the chocolate?
啊 啊 这是你无法抗拒的
Ah, ah, here's one you can't resist!
香蕉皇家圣代怎么样
How about a banana split royale?
当 当
Ta-da!
不 不 不 黛西 不
No, no, no, Daisy, no!
黛西 不
Aw, Daisy, no!
没人在家
No one's home.
非常好的计划 埃拉
Really great plan, Ella.
这样
Here.
我可以打他爸爸的电♥话♥
I could try calling his dad's mobile.
他把手♥机♥忘了
He left his phone behind,
但亨利肯定来过这里
but Henry was definitely here.
我能看到他的包
I can see his bag.
我看看
Let me see.
那么 他会在哪里呢
So, where could he be then?
你要问问你自己 如果你是亨利
The thing you have to ask yourself is if you were Henry,
在这种情况下你会怎么做
what would you do in this situation?
你会怎么做 杰克逊先生
What would you do, Mr. Jackson?
我不知道
I've got no idea.
我不是亨利
I'm not Henry!
你觉得亨利去哪儿了 埃拉
So where do you think Henry's gone, Ella?
你是他最好的朋友 所以如果有人知道
You're his best friend, so if anyone knows,
那应该是你
it should be you.
你自称是亨利最好的朋友
And you call yourself Henry's best friend.
好吧 那不是很甜蜜吗
Well, ain't that sweet?
太好了
Sweet!
有了 我知道亨利在哪
Bingo, I know where Henry is!
就在那儿
There it is!
你知道 我去看看亨利在不在里面
You know, I'm gonna check to see if Henry's in there.
在那里面吗
In there?
以防万一
Just in case he is.
亨利不会那样跳舞
Henry doesn't dance like that.
他还不够年纪
He's not old enough.
不 尊巴是一种老少皆宜的舞蹈
No, you're never too young to learn Zumba.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
是的 你好
Yeah, hello?
对不起 你好
Excuse me, hello?
-我看不见你 -你好 就在这里
- I can't see you. - Hello, right here!
你藏在哪里
Where are you hiding?
呃 你好
Uh, hello?
对不起 我们在找我最好的朋友 亨利
Excuse me, we're looking for my best friend, Henry.
他今天来过这里吗
Has he been here today?
好吧 是的 让我们看看
All right, yeah, let's have a look.
快点 你能行的 亨利
Come on, you can do it, Henry!
好的
Oh, yeah.
没错 我当然会记得他
Oh, yeah, of course I would remember him.
我永远不会忘记每个顾客
I never forget a customer.
他有些特别的地方
There was something very special about him.
我记得他卷曲的黑发和他的大眼镜
I remember his curly black hair and his big glasses.
他眼里闪烁着光芒 笑得那么灿烂
He had a twinkle in his eye and such a wonderful smile.
-就是他 -就是他
- That's him. - That's him!
是啊 我今天在这里没见过这样的人
Yeah, I haven't seen anyone like that in here today.
但今天早些时候我在这里见过一个人
But there was someone that I saw here earlier today.
他有着同样的头发和几乎同样的脸
He had the same hair and almost the same face,
但不可能是我在录像里看到的那个男孩
but it couldn't be the same boy I saw in the video
因为没有笑容
'cause there was no smile,
没有笑声
there was no laughter.
一点幸福都没有
Not a hint of happiness.
我永远不会忘记那些悲伤 空洞的眼睛
And I'll never forget those sad, empty eyes.
好像他的希望都破灭了
It was as if all his hopes had been crushed,
就像一个怪物吃掉了他的心脏
like a monster had eaten his heart,
或者他最好的朋友背叛了他
or his best friend had betrayed him.
但是你
But do you...
他甚至不想吃冰淇淋
He didn't even want ice cream!
是的 他一定很伤心
Yeah, he must've been very sad.
我是说 当你放弃吃冰淇淋的时候
I mean, when you've given up on ice cream,
你几乎放弃了生活
you have pretty much given up on life,
我可以告诉你
I can tell you that.
好吧 好吧 我们明白了 但你知道他去哪儿了吗
Okay, okay, we get it, but do you know where he went?
不 我只能告诉你他来过这里
No, the only thing I can tell you is he was here.
就坐在那边
Sat right over there.
现在 谁想吃冰淇淋
Now, who wants to have ice cream?
我们有一个超级秘密特辑
We have a super-secret special,
三颗巧克力炸♥弹♥
Triple Chocolate Bomb!
我不该说 但秘密成分是巧克力
I shouldn't say, but the secret ingredient is chocolate.
对不起 但我们来这里只是为了
I'm sorry, but we only came here to find...
我们要冰淇淋 我请客
We want ice cream and it's my treat.
-好吧 好吧 -我要冰淇淋
- Well, all right. - I want ice cream!
我们现在没时间吃冰淇淋
We don't have time for ice cream right now!
我要兰姆葡萄干 放葡萄干
I want rum raisin, hold the raisin.
我要草莓
I'll take strawberry.
我要一些焦糖
And I'll have some caramel.
你这里有水果塔吗
You got tutti frutti?
我们有水果塔吗
Do we have tutti frutti?
我们这里有你吃过的 最特别的
We have the most extraordinary tutti frutti
水果塔
you've ever tasted.
♪水果塔 哦 鲁迪♪
♪ Tutti frutti, oh, Rudy ♪
♪水果塔 哦 鲁迪♪
♪ Tutti frutti, oh, Rudy ♪
♪有个叫苏的女孩♪
♪ Got a girl named Sue ♪
这就是我所说的水果塔
That's what I call tutti frutti!
♪她知道该怎么做♪
♪ She knows just what to do ♪
♪我有一个叫苏的女孩♪
♪ I got a girl named Sue ♪
电影精选列表