Charge!
冲锋 我要打败你
Charge, I shall vanquish thee!
别担心 是我
Don't worry, it's me.
我有一把剑 黏菌 百夫长大爆♥炸♥机
I've got a sword, slime, centurion megablaster,
还有吸血鬼的牙齿
and vampire teeth, too.
你说呢 笨蛋
So what do you say, suckers?
我们玩忍♥者吧
Let's play ninjas!
要这么说的话 你看起来不像忍♥者
You don't look like a ninja, if that's what you think.
埃拉 走吧
Ella, come on.
我们应该去帮伯格女士做服装
We should go help Ms. Berg with our costumes.
好主意
Good idea, hmm.
等等 亨利
Wait, Henry!
你不想过去玩更多玩具吗
Don't you wanna hang out and play some more?
我认为你是对的 亨利
I think you're right, Henry.
我们应该去做我们的服装
We should go get our costumes.
对不起 约翰尼
Sorry, Johnny.
但我以为我们是朋友 亨利
But I thought we were friends, Henry.
亨利
Henry!
你晚上应该来马戏团看看
You should come to the circus later.
这让我想起我为暹罗国王
This reminds me of when I made the royal wedding robes
做皇室婚服的时候
for the king of Siam.
那个可爱的男人非常喜欢天鹅绒
That lovely man was so fond of velvet.
现在 第一件戏服终于完成了
Now then, the first costume is finally finished.
这是给你的 亨利
This is for you, Henry.
你看起来超级酷
You look super cool!
是啊 我最近经常听到这个
Yeah, I've been hearing that a lot lately.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey!
你穿的是什么 伙计
What are you wearing, dude?
哦 伯格女士在帮我们
Oh, Ms. Berg is helping us
做马戏团的服装
with the costumes for the circus.
很酷 但没有这个酷
Cool, but not as cool as this.
来看看吧
Come check it out.
你去吧 没事的 亲爱的
You go on, it's all right, my dear.
我会自己完成服装的
I'll finish the costumes on my own.
哇哦
Whoa!
爸爸妈妈给我买♥♥了全新的胜利者银河自行车
Mom and Dad bought the brand new Victor Galaxy for me.
最新款的 我真幸运
Latest model, I'm so lucky.
当他们要离开很长一段时间
They always give me somethin' nice
他们总是会给我买♥♥一些好东西
when they'll be gone for a long time.
这一定是我这辈子见过的
This has to be the coolest bike
最酷的自行车
I've ever seen in my whole life!
是的 你知道这意味着什么
Yeah, and you know what this means.
那是你的旧自行车
That's your old bike.
这是你的 亨利 我送给你了
It's yours, Henry, I'm givin' it to you.
我自己的胜利者自行车
My own Victor Supreme?
这是我最疯狂的梦想 居然成真了
This is my wildest dream come true.
非常感谢你 约翰尼
Thank you so much, Johnny.
现在 你和我可以经常一起出去玩了
Now, you and I can hang out together, like all the time.
亨利 我们没时间玩了
Henry we don't have time to play around.
我们必须练习魔术
We have to practice our magic act.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你和我今晚可以在马戏团跳双人特技
You and I can do a double stunt jump tonight at the circus.
是啊
Yeah!
了不起的约翰尼和了不起的亨利
The Fantastic Johnny and Spectacular Henry.
-是啊 那太有趣了 -你好 约翰尼
- Yeah, that would be so fun! - Hello, Johnny.
亨利是我最好的朋友
Henry is my best friend,
今晚他不会和你一起跳双人特技
and he's not doing a double stunt jump with you tonight.
他会跟我一起变魔术
He's doing magic with me!
魔术太幼稚了
Magic is just so childish.
亨利可以自己决定
Henry can decide for himself.
也许他想变魔术
Maybe he wants to do magic.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
他想和我一起跳特技
He wants to do a stunt jump with me.
不 他想和我一起变魔术
No, he wants to do magic with me,
我们不能分享亨利
and we cannot share Henry!
你不是亨利的主人
You don't own Henry!
他可能想跳特技
He might wanna do the jump.
别再告诉我该和谁一起玩了
Stop telling me who to play with!
亨利 你得表演魔术
Henry, you do the magic act,
否则我就不再是你的朋友了
or I won't be your friend anymore.
就这样吧 我要退出马戏团了
That's it, I'm quitting the circus!
亨利
Henry!
亨利 回来
Henry, come back!
请回来
Please come back.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
黛西
Daisy?
-爸爸 -嗨 亨利
- Dad? - Hi, Henry.
我看见你冲进树林
I saw you racing into the woods,
所以我们就跟着你来了
and so we followed you here.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
你真的不应该一个人在这里 你知道吗
You really shouldn't be out here on your own, you know?
你不应该和埃拉在一起吗
Shouldn't you be with Ella?
今晚不是你们的马戏团开演吗
Isn't your circus tonight?
你们俩吵架了
You two have a fight?
如果你不想说话 就说 是的
If you don't feel like talking, just say, "Yeah."
是啊
Yeah.
明白了 让你说话了
Gotcha, made ya talk.
听着 一个人呆着没用
Look, being by yourself isn't going to help.
我们去买♥♥些冰淇淋怎么样 嗯
How about we go and get some ice cream, huh?
你呢 黛西
Oh, what about you, Daisy?
你想吃冰淇淋吗
You want some ice cream?
我想冰淇淋会让你快乐
I guess ice cream makes you happy.
哦 这臭屁
Oh, that fart, oh!
你没事吧 埃拉
Are you okay, Ella?
你看起来有点沮丧
You look a bit down.
亨利和我吵了一架
Henry and I had a big fight
我们以前从没吵过架
and we've never even argued before.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
洛蒂和我总是吵架
Lottie and I are always arguing.
你能做的最好的事就是道歉
The best thing that you can do is say sorry
即使你不想说对不起 也要和好
and make up, even if you don't wanna say sorry.
这是我一直做的事
That's what I always do.
不 那是我一直做的事
No, that's what I always do!
不 我先做
No, I do it first!
你们两个都对
You're both right!
我们是吗
We are?
我要找到亨利并告诉他我很抱歉
I need to find Henry and tell him I'm sorry.
有了 我们去找亨利所有的朋友
Bingo, let's get all of Henry's friends
组建一个搜索小组
and put together a search party!
是啊
Yeah!
我们必须一起找到亨利
We have to find Henry together!
我们必须拯救马戏团
We have to save the circus.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
是啊
Yeah!
我说 准备好了吗
I said, are we ready?
是啊
Yeah!
伯格女士
Ms. Berg?
尤根
Jurgen?
是啊
Yeah!
爸爸
Dad?
丽莎和洛蒂
Lisa and Lottie?
杰克逊先生
Mr. Jackson?
对不起
Sorry!
第一个检查的地方是亨利的爸爸家
The first place to check is Henry's dad's house.
他一直在那里
He's there all the time.
亨利行动开始
Operation Henry is a go!
我们出发吧 小队
Let's move out, team!
等等我
Wait for me!
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
谢谢 约翰尼 但是我们有足够的人
电影精选列表