It's that big house right over there.
你一眼就能看见
Yeah, you can't miss it.
你听到了吗 小家伙
There, you hear that, Junior?
我们到了
We're here.
你准备好了吗
♪ Is you ready ♪
你准备好了
♪ You ready ♪
嘿 我是约翰尼
Hey, there, I'm Johnny.
我是城里来的
I'm from the city.
嗨 我是埃拉 我是那边来的
Hi, I'm Ella and I'm from over there.
很酷
Cool.
我是亨利 也是那边来的
And, I'm Henry, I'm also from over there.
击掌
High five.
我和我的朋友都喜欢这样做
This is how my buddies and I like to do it.
我们是丽莎和洛蒂
We are Lisa and Lottie.
实际上 是洛蒂和丽莎
Actually, it's Lottie and Lisa.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you guys.
你们在这里做什么好玩的事情
So what do you do for fun around here?
今晚 我们要成立自己的马戏团
Tonight, we're gonna have our own circus!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到阳光马戏团
welcome to the Sunshine Circus.
今晚开演
It's tonight.
马戏团
A circus?
我以前住在佛罗里达
I used to live in Florida,
我们那里有世界上最大的马戏团
where we have the world's biggest circus
就在我家门口
right on my doorstep.
我和我的朋友们过去经常去那里玩
Me and my buddies used to hang out there all the time.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
那是杰克逊先生和他的鸡
Oh, that's Mr. Jackson and his chickens.
他们在练习马戏表演
They're practicing their circus act.
如果你愿意 你也可以准备一个表演
You can do one too if you want.
不 谢谢 听起来像孩子们的把戏
No, thanks, sounds like kids' stuff.
会很有趣的
It's gonna be a lotta fun.
亨利和我会变魔术
Henry and I are doin' magic!
对吧 亨
Aren't we, Hen,
亨利
Henry?
哇哦
Whoa!
这是我以为的那个吗
Is that what I think it is?
那是我的自行车
That's my bike.
你有一个胜利者自行车
You have a Victor Supreme?
是的 但这是个老款
Yeah, but it's an old model.
碳纤维制成 带回转制动器 16个齿轮
Made of carbon fiber with Gyro brakes, 16 gears,
还有跟踪装置
and a tracking device?
所以你也是个自行车迷 哈
So you're a bike nut too, huh?
我一直想要一辆胜利者自行车
I've always wanted a Supreme.
给你 试试看
Here you go, try it.
哇哦
Whoa!
你想让我教你一些技巧吗
You want me to teach you some tricks?
是啊 那太棒了
Yeah, that would be so fantastic.
我们到我家后院去吧
Let's go in my backyard.
我们可以做一个斜坡
We can make a ramp.
会很棒的
It'll be awesome!
好的
Okay.
亨利
Henry?
那我们的马戏团呢
What about our circus?
很可爱吧
Pretty sweet, huh?
没关系 我会回来的
It's okay, I'll be back.
我保证
I promise!
哦 伙计 这是最酷的
Oh, man, this is the coolest.
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
别担心他们 埃拉
Don't worry about them, Ella.
你可以和我们一起玩
You can play with us.
是啊 会很有趣的
Yeah, it's gonna be so fun.
好玩得很
Totes fun!
嘿 太好了 约翰尼想和我们呆在一起
Hey, it's great Johnny wants to stay with us
还在路上的时候
while you're traveling.
约翰尼 打个招呼
Johnny, say hello.
嗨 阿姨 嗨 叔叔
Hi, Auntie, hi, Uncle!
他好像已经开始享受这里了
It seems like he's enjoying it here already.
你的头发需要好好整理一下 埃拉
Your hair needs some serious taming, Ella.
简直太乱了
It is totally wild!
嗯 也许我喜欢乱的
Well, maybe I like it wild.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
你在马戏团表演的时候会很漂亮的
You're gonna look so pretty for the circus!
你会是最吸引人的
You're gonna be the main attraction.
哇 这正是我想要的风格
Wow, that is exactly the style I wanted.
干得好 谢谢
Great job, thanks.
得走了 再见 啊
Gotta get going, see ya, ugh!
哦 那不太好
Oh, that was sick!
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, bro!
-好极了 -谢谢
- Great move. - Thanks!
哇 太棒了
Wow, this is awesome!
好了 亨利 现在去跳吧
All right, Henry, now go for the jump!
哇 刚刚太酷了
Whoa, that was the coolest!
别这么惊讶 伙计
Don't look so surprised, man.
你很酷
You're cool.
酷吗
Cool?
以前没人这么说过我
No one's ever called me that before.
嗯哼
Hmm?
打中了
Gotcha!
这太有趣了
This is so much fun.
打中了
Gotcha.
飞镖
Boomerang!
埃拉一定会喜欢的
Ella would totally love this!
这个我有很多
Oh, yeah, I got a bunch of those.
是从澳大利亚买♥♥来的 伙计
It's from Australia, mate.
我在那里住了一段时间 然后是伦敦 然后是巴黎
I lived there for a while, and then London, and then Paris.
我已经扔了一千次了
I've thrown it a thousand times
它自己就会回来
and it always comes back.
看
Look.
哇 你在世界各地生活过
Wow, you've lived all over the world!
你一定有很多朋友
You must have so many friends!
成千上万的朋友
Tons of friends, millions of 'em,
数万亿 数不清的朋友
trillions of 'em, gazillions of 'em!
哇哦
Wow!
那么 你住过的最好的地方在哪里
So, where's the best place you've ever lived?
阳光花♥园♥
Sunshine Gardens.
事实上 这是我唯一住过的地方
In fact, it's the only place I've ever lived.
我父母要去吉隆坡工作
I'm gonna stay here and chill with my aunt and uncle
我要和我的叔叔阿姨一起呆一段时间
while my parents are working in Kuala Lumpur.
是啊 我本可以选择
Yeah, I could've chosen between this place
住这里还是去我祖父母家
and my grandparents' house,
但很高兴我选择了这个地方
but I'm happy I chose this place.
我也是
Me too.
哇 是那个吗
Whoa, is that?
没错 一把真正的忍♥者剑
Yep, a real ninja sword.
小心点
En garde!
♪站在地板上♪
♪ Get on up on the floor ♪
♪因为我们要摇摆 摇摆 摇摆♪
♪ 'Cause we're gonna boogie, oogie, oogie ♪
♪直到我们不能再摇摆了♪
♪ Till we just can't boogie no more ♪
嘿 我以为你和亨利在一起
Hey, I thought you were with Henry.
他一会儿过来
He'll come by later.
马戏团准备好了吗
Is everything ready for the circus?
会很壮观的
It's gonna be spectacular.
我会打中你的
I'm gonna get you!
有了
Bingo!
哦耶
Ooh, yeah!
我来了
Here I come!
我想今晚我们可能会有惊喜
I think we might be in for a surprise tonight.
我在计划一个我自己的小惊喜
I'm planning a little surprise of my own.
这太棒了
This is gonna be so great.
冲锋
电影精选列表