It was wrong to make you have to choose
是我的错
between Johnny and me.
今晚在马戏团
You can perform with whoever you want to
你想跟谁表演就跟谁表演
at the circus tonight.
老实说 我不介意
I don't mind, honestly.
我想和你一起变魔术 埃拉
I wanna do magic with you, Ella.
你是我全世界最好的朋友
You're my best friend in the whole world,
你永远都是
and you always will be.
我向你保证
And I promise you that no one
我们之间不会有任何人任何事了
and nothing is ever going to come between us.
我们再也不会吵架了
And we'll never, ever, ever argue again.
即使我们吵架了
Ever, and even if we do,
我们也永远是朋友
we'll still always be friends.
击掌
High five?
击掌
High five!
如果我们想准时赶到马戏团的话
We'd better get going
我们最好现在就出发吧
if we're gonna make it to the circus on time.
我都是为了你才举办的
I made it all for you.
等一下
Wait a minute.
约翰尼去哪儿了
Where's Johnny?
他刚才还在这里的
He was here just a minute ago.
约翰尼去哪儿了
Where's Johnny?
我不知道
I don't know.
他一定已经走了
He must've already gone.
走了
Gone?
但他去哪儿了
But gone where?
也许他提前离开是为了准时去马戏团
Maybe he left so he'd get to the circus on time.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, kids!
我们要去马戏团了
We got a circus to get to.
节目就要开始了
The show's about to start.
大家都坐好
Take your seats, everybody!
我知道这里应该有电线
There should be a wire in here, I know it.
一定有电线 那是
It's gotta have a wire, and that's a...
啊 你好
Ah, hello!
女士们先生们 欢迎来到
Oh, madam and gentlemen, welcome to,
女士们先生们 男孩女孩们
ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
欢迎来到不可思议
welcome to the incredible,
最神奇 最诡异的
most fantastic, spooktacular
阳光马戏团
Sunshine Circus!
约翰尼 你确定你不想待在这里
Johnny, are you sure you don't wanna stay here
和你叔叔婶婶在一起吗
with your aunt and uncle?
埃拉和亨利是最好的朋友
Ella and Henry are best friends.
我只是妨碍了他们的友情
I was only getting in the way.
亲爱的 总有一天你会有自己最好的朋友的
You'll have your own best friend one day, honey.
你会明白的
You'll see.
我去拿自行车 然后我们就可以走了
I'll just get my bike and we can leave.
请允许我介绍第一个表演
Allow me to introduce the first act,
奇妙的 大西洋彼岸的
the fantastic, transatlantic,
贝格女士
Ms. Berg!
贝格女士
Ms. Berg!
贝格女士
Ms. Berg!
人呢 你在哪里
Hello, where are you?
怎么会这样
This should not happen.
伯格女士
Ms. Berg?
哇啦
Voila!
哦 天哪
Oh, my, oh!
这不在节目单上
This isn't on the program.
你相信这件泳衣还合身吗
Would you believe the bathing suit still fits?
你知道 这是我在科帕卡巴纳时得到的
You know, it was given to me when I was in Copacabana.
为什么约翰尼不在这里
Why isn't Johnny here?
我想让他看看我们的魔术
I want him to see our magic trick.
我想我知道他为什么不在这里
I think I know why he's not here.
他可能只是在和别的朋友玩
He's probably just playing with some other friends.
埃拉 我不知道约翰尼还有没有其他朋友
Ella, I don't know if Johnny has any other friends.
约翰尼有很多朋友 我知道
Johnny has lots of friends, I know it.
他一直在谈论他们
He talks about them all the time.
他把朋友们时时挂在嘴边
He's got friends coming out of his ears.
他提过任何一个名字吗
Has he ever mentioned a name?
他谈到了一个胜利者
He talked about a Victor.
那是他的自行车的名字
That's the name of his bicycle.
我想他想让我们相信他有很多朋友
I think he wanted us to believe he has lots of friends.
但每次他一搬家 都得重新开始交朋友
But every time he moves, he has to start all over again.
我们可能是他唯一的朋友
We might be the only friends he has.
约翰尼没有朋友吗
Johnny doesn't have any friends?
我不相信
I don't believe it.
你们准备好了吗
Are you kids ready?
聚光灯等待着
The spotlight awaits.
我得走了
I gotta go.
聚光灯在另一边
The spotlight's the other way!
埃拉 等等 快轮到我们了
Ella, wait, it's almost our turn!
伯格女士 如果你不能走人行道
Ms. Berg, if you can't walk on a sidewalk,
你更不能走钢丝
you can't walk on a tightrope!
哦 不 不
Oh, no, no.
在科帕 我和一只小熊一起开过摩托车
In Copa, I drove a motorcycle with a baby bear.
但今晚 我就骑我的踏板车
But tonight, I'll just drive my scooter.
不要踏板车
Not the scooter!
-耶 -啊
- Yeah! - Aw!
加油
Rock on!
不要 请下来 好吗
Oh, no, please come down, please?
跳舞吧
Just dance.
哦 那个
Oh, that.
哦 等等 我差点忘了戴上眼罩
Oh, wait, I almost forgot to put on my blindfold.
眼罩 眼罩
Blindfold, blindfold?
女士 你会让我心脏病发作的
Lady, you're gonna give me a heart attack!
是的 就像在科帕一样
Yes, that was just like back in Copa.
女士们先生们 伯格女士真棒
Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Berg!
谢谢你们
Thank you.
-谢谢 谢谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you, thank you. - Thank you so very much.
哦 我的背
Oh, my back!
约翰尼
Johnny!
约翰尼
Johnny!
哦 对不起 他刚走
Oh, I'm sorry, he just left.
约翰尼决定
Johnny decided he wanted to stay
和他的祖父母住在一起
with his grandparents.
约翰尼
Johnny!
约翰尼
Johnny!
一定要赶上他们
Gotta catch up with them!
现在 我们的下一个表演
And now, for our next act,
神奇的杂耍双胞胎
the fantastic juggling twins!
丽莎和洛蒂
Lisa and Lottie!
耶
Yeah!
黛西
Daisy!
约翰尼
Johnny!
噢 约翰尼 我真希望我能说句对不起
Oh, Johnny, I just wish I could say I'm sorry.
-约翰尼 -嗯
- Johnny? - Hmm?
约翰尼 你能听见我说话吗
Johnny, can you hear me?
是我 埃拉
It's me, Ella.
亨利可以和我们两个做朋友
Henry can be friends with both of us.
我真的不该把他占为己有
It was really wrong of me to try to keep him all to myself.
只是亨利和我一直是朋友
It's just that Henry and I have been friends forever.
我们知道彼此的一切
We know everything about each other.
你和我只是不太了解对方
You and I just don't know each other the same way,
所以我们现在就改变一下
so let's change that right now.
我最喜欢的食物是花生酱
My favorite food is peanut butter.
我讨厌蜘蛛
I hate spiders.
我喜欢下雨
I love the rain.
有一次 我试着做倒立 猜猜怎么着
And one time, I tried to do a handstand, and guess what?
我扭伤了胳膊肘
I sprained my elbow.
我承认 我真的不知道怎么玩功夫忍♥者
I admit, I don't really know how to play kung fu ninja,
但如果你愿意 你可以教我
but you can teach me, if you want to.
接下来的节目是
电影精选列表