Keep the change, my man.
欢迎来到迷宫
Welcome to the fun house!
你知道他们为什么叫这迷宫吗
You know why they call this the fun house?
因为这很有趣
'Cause it's fun!
很有趣
It's fun.
是啊 有一次我在这里迷路过
Yeah, I got lost here one time,
但我想我知道怎么出去
but I think I know my way out.
放松点 杰克逊先生 我了解这个地方
Relax, Mr. Jackson, I know this place
就像了解我的手背一样
like the back of my hand.
我们终于成功了
We finally made it out.
是的 有一秒钟
Yeah, for a second there,
我以为我们得在这过夜了
I thought we'd have to spend the night.
我要在约翰尼之前找到亨利
I'm gonna find Henry way before Johnny does.
然后 每个人都会知道我是亨利最好的朋友
Then, everyone will know that I'm Henry's best friend.
那么 我可以原谅他抛弃了我
Then, I can forgive him for just ditching me.
我以为你会向他道歉
I thought you were going to apologize to him.
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
然后 我们会有马戏团
Then, we'll have our circus
他会帮我变魔术的
and he'll help me with my magic trick,
一切都会像
and everything will be like...
现在 我记得我为什么不来这里了
Now, I remember why I stopped coming here.
我想我是幽闭恐惧症
I think I'm claustrophobic!
我也害怕封闭的空间
I'm also afraid of enclosed spaces.
杰克逊先生
Mr. Jackson?
-人呢 -呆在原地
- Hello! - Stay where you are!
我会找到你的
I'm going to find you!
你好 你在哪里
Where are you, hello?
杰克逊先生 我想是这边
Mr. Jackson, I think it's this way.
或者是这边
Or maybe this way.
或许不是
Or maybe not.
你在哪
Where are you?
这地方很危险
Ow, this place is dangerous!
和亨利在一起更有趣
It was more fun with Henry.
他总能找到出路
He always found the way out.
你想他 埃拉 是吗
You miss him, Ella, don't you?
魔术表演 马戏团
The magic act, the circus,
没有亨利就什么都没有了
nothing works without Henry!
他毁了一切
He's ruined everything!
哦 那你现在生他的气了
Oh, so now you're mad at him?
不 不是的
No, not really.
我生约翰尼的气
I'm mad at Johnny,
还有他的新自行车
with his new bike,
还有他所有有趣的玩具
and all his fun toys,
还有他所有的朋友和他所有愚蠢的钱
and all his friends and all of his stupid money!
我只想要一个最好的朋友
All I ever wanted was a best friend,
但是如果亨利更喜欢约翰尼呢
but what if Henry likes Johnny better?
如果我已经输了呢
What if I've already lost?
你真的认为他在这里吗
Do you really think that he's in here?
我所有的朋友都喜欢这种吓人的游戏
All of my buddies love these scare rides!
亨利怕黑
Henry's scared of the dark.
我也是
And I am, too.
冷静点 这些都不是真的
Chill out, none of this stuff is real.
我会保护你们的
I'll protect you.
约翰尼去哪里了
Where's Johnny?
约翰尼
Johnny?
-约翰尼 -约翰尼
- Johnny! - Johnny?
结束了吗
Is it over?
我 我滑倒了
I, I musta slipped.
你有点害怕吗
Are you a little scared?
妈妈
Mommy!
杰克逊先生
Mr. Jackson?
谢天谢地 我以为我找不到你了
Thank goodness, I thought I'd lost you.
来吧 埃拉
Come on, Ella.
我想我记得我以前是怎么离开这里的
I think I remember how I used to get out of here.
真的吗 怎么做
Really, how?
救命啊
Help!
来帮帮我们
Come and help us!
哦 埃拉 我真的得走了
Ooh, Ella, I really have to go.
马戏团很快就要开始了
The circus will be starting soon.
你想再待一会儿吗
You wanna stay a while?
我们可以现在就回家吗
Can we just go home now?
我们去给你妈妈看看你赢了什么
Let's go show your mom what you won.
-不 -噢 噢
- No! - Ow, ow!
我以为他可能在这里
I thought he might be in here.
我也有一个球
I'm havin' a ball!
这地方太棒了
This place is fabulous.
你要知道有时候很难找到男人
You know men can sometimes be very hard to find,
你并不总能找到你要找的东西
and you don't always find what you're looking for.
出去 出去 你们所有人
Out, out, all of you!
这不是养鸡场
This is not a chicken farm!
别进来了
And stay out!
我是说 谁会带鸡去主题公园
I mean, who brings chickens to a theme park?
没事的 埃拉
It's okay, Ella.
你已经尽力了 亲爱的
You did your best, sweetie.
但是没有亨利 我就没办法表演魔术
But without Henry, I can't do the magic trick.
更糟的是 我不能跳特技
And even worse, I can't do my stunt jump.
你为什么不找个其他的朋友
Why don't you just have one of your other buddies
帮你跳特技呢
help you do the jump?
约翰尼也一直在找亨利 你知道吗
Johnny has been looking for Henry too, you know?
他有夜视镜 对讲机
And he has night goggles, a walkie-talkie,
还有一些手表
and some wristwatch thingy.
啊 宾果
Ah, bingo!
嘿 宾果是我的台词
Hey, I'm the one who says bingo.
为什么我以前没想到这个 我的GPS跟踪器
Why didn't I think of this before, my GPS tracker!
它和亨利自行车上的GPS追踪器相连
It's linked to the GPS tracker on Henry's bike.
它放在自行车上面 以防自行车被偷
It's on there in case the bike ever gets stolen.
我看一下
Let me see.
宾果
All: Bingo!
当然
Of course!
他在我们树林里的树屋
He's at our tree house in the woods.
嘿 亲爱的 等等
Hey, sweetie, wait up.
你决定去哪里
Where do you think you're goin'?
我要去树屋
I'm goin' to the tree house!
但我们去马戏团就都要迟到了
But won't we all be late for the circus?
我好饿
And I'm so hungry!
呃 她总是饿
Ugh, she's always hungry.
是的 我应该把这些孩子送回家
Yeah, I should probably get these kids back home.
但如果杰克逊先生不介意 你可以去
But if Mr. Jackson doesn't mind, you can go.
-我可以自己去 -嘿
- I can do this myself. - Hey!
别那么快 埃拉
Not so fast, Ella.
你们一起去
You're all going together.
很好 一起
Great, together.
试着跟上我吧
Just try to keep up.
是你得跟上我
You try to keep up with me!
相信我
Count on me!
别害怕 我以前在蒙特卡洛开赛车
Never fear, I used to drive race cars in Monte Carlo.
他们永远抓不到我们
They never could catch us.
-出发 -孩子们
- Make way! - Kids!
等等
Wait up!
哦 不
Oh, no.
天哪
Oh, goodness!
好吧
Oh, c'est la vie.
你已经喘不过气来了 埃拉
You outta breath yet, Ella?
不 但你看起来很累
Not even, but you're looking pretty tired.
哇 我喜欢这个
Wow, I love this.
下坡很好玩
Downhill is fun!
他还在那儿
He's still there.
看来我会赢的
Looks like I'm gonna win!
如果我先到那里就不行
Not if I get there first!
哈 你没有机会
Ha, you don't stand a chance!
我们拭目以待
电影精选列表