邻家新男孩
霍卡普卡 霍卡普卡
Hocus pocus, philly-ocus!
一只神奇的靴子
A magical boot!
巴拉拉巴 一本魔法书
Abracadabra, a magic book!
被诅咒的纸杯蛋糕
A cursed cupcake.
最棒的是
And, best of all,
一只鸡
a chicken!
哇 太厉害了 埃拉
Wow, that was fantastic, Ella!
这没什么了不起的
But, that was nothing!
你应该去看马戏团的
You should've been at the circus.
有走钢丝的 还有杂技演员 甚至还有小丑
There were tightrope walkers, and acrobats, and even clowns!
但最棒的是
But best of all was...
是什么 埃拉
What, Ella?
是魔术师
It was the magician!
他让所有的小丑都消失了
He made all the clowns disappear!
事实上我从来没有去过马戏团
I've actually never even been to a circus before.
不是吧
Uh, huh?
-真的 -嗯
- It's true. - Hmm.
有了
Bingo!
我们自己组建马戏团 邀请所有人来加入
We'll just make our own circus, and we'll invite everyone!
-快走吧 -嗯
- Come on! - Huh?
伯格女士 伯格女士
Ms. Berg, Ms. Berg!
我们要成立马戏团
We're makin' a circus!
真的吗
Oh, really?
你想加入我们吗
You wanna join us?
哦 真令人兴奋
Oh, how exciting!
知道么 在我年轻的时候
You know, in my younger years,
我跟着马戏团逃到科帕卡巴纳
I ran away with the circus to Copacabana.
再表演一些我的老把戏会很有趣的
It's gonna be fun to perform some of my old tricks again.
你打算表演什么
What are you gonna do?
你等着看吧
Oh, you have to wait and see.
这将是一个惊喜
It's going to be a surprise.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom, Mom!
埃拉要为我成立一个马戏团
Ella's gonna make a circus for me!
你想加入吗
You wanna be in it?
我当然想 亲爱的
Well, of course I do, sweetie.
尤根和我会跳舞
Jurgen and I can do a dance.
吻我吧 我的切丽
Kiss me, my cheri.
真是太棒了
Now, that's amore.
丽莎和洛蒂 我们要成立一个马戏团
Lisa and Lottie, we are gonna make a circus.
你们想加入吗
You wanna join?
我们要表演杂耍
We'll do a juggling act.
这是我的主意
It was my idea.
不 这是我的主意
No, it was my idea.
举起手来 宝贝 举起手来
♪ Hands up, baby, hands up ♪
把你的心给我
♪ Give me your heart ♪
给我 给我你的心
♪ Give me, give me your heart ♪
给它 给它
♪ Give it, give it ♪
举起手来 宝贝 举起手来
♪ Hands up, baby, hands up ♪
把你的心给我
♪ Give me your heart ♪
给我 给我你的心
♪ Give me, give me your heart ♪
-嘿 爸爸 - 给我 给我
- Hey, Daddy! - ♪ Give me, give me ♪
你所有的爱
♪ All your love ♪
-爸爸 -啊
- Daddy! - Huh?
你想加入马戏团吗
You wanna join the circus?
这主意不错
That's a great idea.
-耶 -耶
- Yeah! - Yay!
哇哦 我会吹萨克斯
Wa-hoo, and I can play my saxophone!
自学成才
Never had a lesson.
你是我最好的朋友 埃拉
You are my best friend, Ella.
♪举起手来♪
♪ Hands up ♪
♪宝贝 举起手来♪
♪ Baby, hands up ♪
♪把你的心给我♪
♪ Give me your heart ♪
♪给我 给我你的心♪
♪ Give me, give me your heart ♪
♪给我 给我♪
♪ Give me, give me ♪
♪举起手来 宝贝 举起手来♪
♪ Hands up, baby, hands up ♪
♪把你的心给我♪
♪ Give me your heart ♪
♪给我 给我你的心♪
♪ Give me, give me your heart ♪
♪给我 给我你所有的爱♪
♪ Give me, give me all your love♪
嗨 杰克逊先生 舞台看起来棒极了
Hi, Mr. Jackson, the stage looks awesome!
很高兴你喜欢 埃拉
I'm glad ya like it, Ella!
我一直在努力工作
I've been workin' hard!
你们要在马戏团表演什么
What are you guys gonna do for the circus, huh?
你们要跳舞吗
You gonna dance?
我们要变魔术
We're doin' magic.
好极了
Fantastic!
你想看吗
You wanna see?
呃 你知道吗
Uh, you know what?
我不怎么想看
I don't think so.
开玩笑的
I'm just kiddin'!
我当然想看
Of course I wanna see it!
耶
Yay!
魔术师埃拉和她最好的朋友
The magical Ella and her best friend
还有助手 亨利
and assistant, Henry...
哦 我爱亨利
Ooh, I love Henry!
现在表演的是消失的鸡
Present the missing chicken!
我需要一个观众志愿者
I just need a volunteer from the audience.
谢谢您
Thank you.
哦 孩子 我能问一下 这危险吗
Oh, boy, can I ask, is this dangerous?
我的鸡去哪儿了
Where did my chicken go?
巴拉拉巴 霍卡普卡
Abracadabra, hocus pocus,
当 当
ta-da!
我的鸡去哪儿了
Where did my chicken go?
我的鸡去哪儿了
Where did my chicken go?
霍卡普卡
Hocus pocus.
哦 它回来了
Oh, he's back!
太好了
Oh, good!
太棒了
Oh, bravo!
你好棒 你真厉害
Oi, you're good, you're good.
今晚会更壮观
And tonight is gonna be even more spectacular!
我要让亨利消失
I'm gonna make Henry disappear.
亨利 不 别选亨利
Henry? No, not Henry.
那太危险了
That's dangerous.
完全不会
Totally!
每个人都对成立马戏团感到很兴奋
Everyone's so excited about the circus.
我知道 会非常激动人心的
I know, it's gonna be super exciting.
这会是超级的 超级的 超级的激动人心
It's gonna be super-duper, duper, duper exciting!
我们买♥♥了表演用的服装
We bought matching costumes!
我的比你的好
Mine matches better than yours.
孩子们 让我告诉你们一些事情
Let me tell ya somethin', kids.
我以前见过好玩的 这会很好玩的
I've seen fun before, this is gonna be fun.
你一直在练习舞蹈吗
Have you been practicing your dance?
亲爱的 我练了一整天
My dear, I've been practicing all day.
你好 女士
Bonjour, madam.
我打算用这些旧窗帘当舞台
I was going to use these old curtains for the stage,
但是洞太多了
but they've got too many holes.
有了
Bingo!
-嗯 -什么
- Huh? - What?
你说什么
What did you say?
我们可以把它们做成服装
We can make them into costumes.
没错
Oh, yeah!
这是个好主意
That's a super idea.
我要把旧缝纫机拿出来
I'll whip out the old sewin' machine.
旧窗帘做的服装
Costumes made out of old curtains?
-不 不 不... -不 不 不...
- No, no, no, no, no! - No, no, no, no, no!
不要 小心
Oh, no, look out!
不
No!
-你们好 -你好
- Hello, there. - Hello.
好的 能帮个忙吗
Yeah, I was wondering, can you help me?
我们在找阳光花♥园♥ 26号♥
We're looking for Sunshine Gardens, number 26.
就在那边 那个大房♥子里
电影精选列表