Right. Address my people.
好吧
Okay.
你好 你们好
Hello. Hi.
你好吗 嘿
How are you? Hey there.
谢谢你所做的一切
And thank you for everything.
艾莲娜 这个是你的
Elena, I guess this belongs to you.
苏菲亚 我希望你拿着它
Sofia, I want you to have it,
感谢你为阿瓦洛做的一切
for all you've done for Avalor.
再说了 我这辈子已经看够
Besides, I think I've seen enough of that amulet
这个护身符了
for a lifetime.
谢谢你 艾莲娜
Thank you, Elena.
谢谢你 表哥
Thank you, cousin.
我开始都不知道你是站在哪一边的
For a moment, I wasn't sure whose side you were on.
我永远站在我们这一边
I was always on our side,
但我不能让史瑞奇毁掉那幅画
but I couldn't let Shuriki find a way to destroy that painting.
我们的家人在那里
Our family was in there.
所以 我假装追随她
And so, I pretended to follow her
保护家人的安全
to keep them safe.
希望你能理解 艾莲娜
I hope you understand, Elena.
-艾莲娜 -伊莎
- Elena! - Isa!
随时为你服务 公主
Any time you need a ride, princess,
我是你的飞虎
I'm your jaquin.
让阿瓦洛的钟声都响起来吧
Let every bell in Avalor ring.
我们自♥由♥了
We are free!
-怎么样 -不错
- How was that? - Great.
举国上下
"And all across the kingdom,
都在庆祝
the people of Avalor cheered,
庆祝他们的公主终于回家了
for their lost princess had finally come home.
艾莲娜公主的时代♥开♥始了
Thus began the reign of Princess Elena,
阿瓦洛欢乐与繁荣的
and with it, a new age of joy and prosperity
新时代♥开♥始了
for all of Avalor."
太棒了
Wonderful.
这是个非常圆♥满♥的结局
I would call that a very happy ending.
是的 但我认为她的故事还没有结束
It is, but I don't think her story is over just yet.
当然没有
Of course it isn't,
但是接下来是另一本书的故事了
but what happens next is a tale for another book.
谢谢你所做的一切 苏菲亚
Thank you for all you have done, Sofia.
这是为接下来的旅程准备的
And this is for the journey ahead.
这就是我的故事
Which brings me to this.
我要想个办法
I need to figure out
处理魔杖的碎片
what to do with the pieces of her wand.
你可以直接把它们扔下悬崖
Well, you could just toss 'em off the cliff.
我想找个安全点的办法
I was thinking of something a little more secure.
我知道了 你可以
I know. You could...
不行 那太明显了
No, that's too obvious.
我知道了 把它们藏在百宝箱里
I know. We can hide them in the treasury,
不要告诉任何人
and not tell anyone where we put it.
对哦 这样一来最安全了
Yes. It'll be the best-guarded secret in Avalor.
谢谢你 娜奥米
Thanks, Naomi.
这就是好朋友和议员的职责嘛
What are friends and Grand Counselors for?
回去吗
So, should we head back down?
你确定不想再歇会儿吗
Are you sure you don't need more rest?
你毕竟是57岁的人了
You are 57, after all.
我奶奶说
Well, as my Abuela says,
在护身符里的日子不算数
time spent in magical jewelry doesn't count.
赶快出发吧
Then we better go.
王国没了君主可怎么行
The kingdom's not gonna rule itself.
那是
Right.
电影精选列表