艾莲娜与阿瓦洛王国之谜
哇 娜奥米 我们到啦
Whew! Well, Naomi, here we are.
这是我在这座城市最喜欢的风景
My favorite view of the city.
你说的对 艾莲娜
You were right, Elena.
确实值得我们跋涉到此
It was worth the hike,
哪怕没有现成的路可走
even if there was no path.
曾经是有一条路的
Well, there used to be one.
不过我已经41年没有上来了
But I haven't been up here in 41 years.
对哦
Oh, right.
你被困在护身符里
You were stuck in that amulet.
是啊 这也是我想上来的原因之一
Yes. That's kind of why I wanted to come up here.
我想给你看一样东西
There's something I need to show you.
那是什么
What is that?
这根魔杖是史瑞奇的
This wand belonged to Shuriki,
就是入侵阿瓦洛的那个女巫
the sorceress who invaded Avalor.
那个把你封印进护身符的人
The one who put you in that amulet?
也可以这么说
Sort of.
是时候把整个故事告诉你了
It's time I told you the whole story...
我是怎样失去了我爱的一切
How I lost everything and everyone I loved,
最后又是怎么找到了回家的路
and how I finally found my way back home.
说实话 如果不是那位勇敢年轻的公主
The truth is, I would still be trapped in that amulet today
我现在还困在护身符中
if it wasn't for a brave young princess
她的名字叫苏菲亚
named Sofia.
妈妈 爸爸
Mama, Papa!
你还好吗 苏菲亚
You okay, Sof?
奇怪了
That was weird.
我好像做了个梦
It was like I just had a dream,
但我明明是清醒的
but I was wide awake.
这叫做白日梦 我一直这样
It's called daydreaming. I do it all the time.
孩子们 如我所说
Children, as I was saying,
我希望你们都能有一个美妙的夏天
I hope you all have a wonderful summer.
下课了
Class is dismissed.
让你的管家给我的管家写信
Have your steward write my steward.
我迫不及待想知道
Oh, I can't wait to find out
这次暑期旅行爸爸会带我们去哪里
where Daddy is taking us for our summer trip.
来吧 苏菲亚
Come along, Sofia.
是啊 我们最好快点回家
Yeah, we better get home.
我最好快点去神秘图书馆
And I better get to the secret library.
孩子们马上就要到了 米兰达
The kids will be here any minute, Miranda.
我们必须要敲定去哪里
We have to figure out where we're taking them.
去科林西亚州怎么样
What about Corinthia?
我想去以前没有去过的地方
I was hoping to go someplace we haven't been before.
我们王国需要新的贸易伙伴
The kingdom could use a new trading partner.
我们回来啦
We're home!
我们去哪里啊 爸爸
So, where are we going, Daddy?
我们还在讨论呢 安布尔
We're still trying to figure that out, Amber.
我想要变小
I wish to be small.
《阿瓦洛失落的公主》
"The Lost Princess of Avalor"?
是阿瓦洛的护身符吗
Like the Amulet of Avalor?
就是阿瓦洛的护身符
Exactly like the Amulet of Avalor.
不要这么惊慌
Don't be so alarmed.
我知道我不是你见过的第一本会说话的书
I know I am not the first talking book you've seen here.
它们都是讲故事
Usually, they just tell the stories.
不会和我对话
They don't talk to me.
这本书是一个法力高♥强♥的魔法师制♥作♥的
Well, this book was made by a powerful wizard.
谁
Who?
我 阿♥拉♥卡扎
Me. Alacazar.
阿瓦洛的皇家巫师
The royal wizard of Avalor.
我曾是一位皇家巫师
Well, I was a royal wizard,
后来我就变成了一本会说话的书
before I turned myself into a talking book.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
说来话长
It is a long story,
我马上就会告诉你
which I am about to tell you,
你先舒服地坐好
so get comfy.
哇
Whoa!
在海洋的对面
Across the great ocean,
在被诅咒的王国阿瓦洛
in the enchanted kingdom of Avalor,
曾经住着一位公主 名字叫艾莲娜
there once lived a young princess named Elena.
在她15岁生日的时候 她的妈妈 露西亚皇后
On her 15th birthday, her mother, Queen Lucia,
给了她一个有魔力的护身符
gave her a magical amulet,
阿瓦洛的护身符 家族的传家宝
the Amulet of Avalor, a family heirloom,
代代传承
passed down from generation to generation,
会保护她远离伤害
that would protect her from harm.
但在这宿命的一天 史瑞奇皇后
But one fateful day, Queen Shuriki,
一个邪恶贪婪的女巫
an evil, power-hungry sorceress
从北部群岛杀来 入侵了阿瓦洛
from the northern islands, invaded Avalor.
她袭击了国王和王后
She attacked the king and queen,
然后她四处巡视
then set her sights upon the palace.
艾莲娜公主勇敢地站出来独自面对史瑞奇
Princess Elena bravely chose to face Shuriki on her own,
拯救她的家人
so that her family would be spared.
我在做白日梦的时候看到过这个
I saw this before in my daydream.
那是艾莲娜在用她的方式把你带到这里来
That was Elena's way of calling you here,
这样我就可以把整个故事告诉你
so I could tell you the whole story.
当史瑞奇设法将她打倒时
Now, when Shuriki tried to strike her down,
护身符把艾莲娜拉了进去并保护了她
the amulet saved Elena by pulling her inside it.
所以公主就被封印在了护身符里
And that is how the princess wound up inside your amulet.
我的护身符里面有一位公主
There's a princess inside my amulet?
她已经在里面呆了41年了
And she's been there for 41 years.
接下来才是最重要的部分
But this is the most important part.
史瑞奇以为她已经摆脱了艾莲娜
Shuriki thought she had gotten rid of Elena,
但她错了
but she was wrong.
我很快发现把她从护身符中
I soon discovered that the only way to get her
放出来的唯一办法
out of the amulet
就是找到一位特别的公主
was to find a special princess
还她自♥由♥
who could set her free.
多年来我找遍了世界
I searched the globe for years
但我年事已高 无法继续这项任务
until I grew too old to continue,
我就用最后的一点魔法
and used the last of my magic
把自己变成了这本书
to transform myself into this book,
这样某一天 她的故事会迎来快乐的结局
so that someday, her story could have a happy ending.
看起来艾莲娜
And at last, it seems Elena
终于找到了我们寻找已久的公主
finally found the princess we have been searching for.
她选择了我
She chose me?
你理解得很快
You catch on quickly.
我喜欢
I like that.
要找到艾莲娜
Now, in order to find Elena,
你必须去我在阿瓦洛的家
you must travel to my home in Avalor,
去召唤我的守护神
and summon my chanul.
等等 我要做什么
Wait. I have to do what?
去到我在阿瓦洛的家 召唤我的守护神
Go to my home in Avalor and summon my chanul.
但是你要小心 因为史瑞奇女王
But be careful, for Queen Shuriki
仍然统治着阿瓦洛
still rules Avalor,
一直非常强大而且邪恶
and is as powerful and evil as ever.
记得和她保持距离
So you probably want to keep your distance.
我能看出你没有自信
I can see you are unsure.
听着 艾莲娜在你之前测试了许多公主
Listen, Elena tested many princesses before you.
她赐予了她们力量和咒语
She granted them powers and curses,
但你是唯一一位被她选中的
but you are the only one she chose,
她从你第一天带上护身符的时候起
and she has been preparing you for this day
就为了这一天而帮你做准备
since you first put on the amulet.
所以如果你选择这么做 你一定可以
So you can do this if you choose to.
她的故事现在掌握在你手里了 苏菲亚
Her story is in your hands now, Sofia.
它如何结束由你来决定
It is up to you how it ends.
我不在乎飞镖掷到哪里 詹姆士
I don't care where the dart landed, James.
我们不会去北极的
We are not going to the North Pole.
我知道我们应该去哪里
I know where we should go.
我们应该去阿瓦洛
We should go to Avalor.
-什么 -阿瓦洛
- What? - Avalor?
那里很远的
That's so far away.
而且我们得去能和我们开展贸易合作的王国
And we need to visit a kingdom we can trade with.
我已经了解了阿瓦洛的一切
电影精选列表