You were out there a while, Sofia.
飞虎们给我唱了一首歌♥
The jaquins sang me a song.
对 它们好像一唱就停不下来
Yes, they can't seem to stop doing that.
阿芒多正在给其他小家伙们表演呢
Well, Armando is putting on a show
要是你愿意 也可以加入他们
for the other little darlings if you want to join them.
其实吧 我很想学
Actually, I was hoping to learn
慕名已久的阿瓦洛舞蹈
one of the Avaloran dances I've heard so much about.
桑巴罗萨舞
The sambarosa.
抱歉 我没听说过这种舞蹈
Oh, I'm afraid I don't know that dance.
这是阿瓦洛最着名的舞蹈
It's the most famous dance in Avalor.
我可以教她跳
I can teach it to her.
不行 阿芒多
No, you won't, Armando.
再来点茶吗 陛下
More tea, Your Grace?
为什么不行 这里有禁止跳舞的法律吗
Why not? Is there some kind of law against dancing?
苏菲亚 不会有人通过禁止跳舞的法律的
Sofia, no one would pass a law against dancing.
那等于禁止玩乐呀
That's like passing a law against fun.
在阿瓦洛 我们
Well, in Avalor, we...
我们只在特殊场合跳舞
We only dance on special occasions,
比如皇室访问期间
like royal visits.
让诸位欣赏桑巴罗萨舞是我们的荣幸
So we will be happy to show you the sambarosa.
对吧 陛下
Right, Your Grace?
非跳不可的话
If we must.
我拿一下吉他
Let me fetch the guitar.
好极了
Great.
桑巴罗萨舞是这样跳的
This is how you dance the sambarosa.
手拉手 跺脚
You join hands and stomp your feet like this.
向前向后跳 拉着你的舞伴转个圈
Move back and forth, then twirl your partner.
来吧 大家都来试试
Come on. Everyone try!
史瑞奇女王 我可以邀您跳支舞吗
Queen Shuriki, will you dance with me?
你还来邀请我 真是贴心
Oh, how sweet of you to offer,
不过我在这里看你跳就已经很开心了
but I'm having too much fun watching you.
您肯定跳得比其他人都好
But I'm sure you dance better than anyone.
好不好嘛
Please?
我怎么忍♥心拒绝这么一个可爱的孩子呢
How can I say no to such a dear child?
真对不起 陛下 我真是笨手笨脚
So sorry, Your Grace. I'm so clumsy.
跳够了吧
Enough dancing!
我是说 真是愉快啊
I mean, so delightful.
不过我们得继续之前的谈话了
We really must get back to our discussions,
陛下
Your Majesties.
我们可以玩捉迷藏吗
Can we play hide-and-seek?
可以可以 你想干什么都行 亲爱的
Yes, yes, yes. Whatever you want, dear.
这就不用了 埃斯特班
We can dispose of that now, Esteban.
苏菲亚 我不想玩捉迷藏
Sofia, I don't wanna play hide-and-seek.
会很好玩的 安布尔
It'll be fun, Amber.
你来找我们 可以吗 阿芒多先生
Is it okay if we hide and you seek, Mr. Armando?
当然可以啦 肯定很好玩
Oh, of course. That would be delightful.
好啦 一 二 三 四
Okay. One, two, three, four...
快过来
Come on.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight...
你想干什么 苏菲亚
What are you up to, Sofia?
我待会儿再解释
I'll explain later,
但我需要你俩藏得越久越好
but I need you both to hide as long as you can.
这非常重要
It's important.
-没问题 苏菲亚 -为什么不告诉我们呢
- You got it, Sof. - Why won't you tell us?
这都是为了你们好 相信我
It's for your own good, trust me.
我拿到了
I got it!
干得漂亮 苏菲亚
Right on, Sofia!
我不知道你是怎么搞到手的
I don't know how you pulled that off.
史瑞奇从来不让任何人近身
Shuriki never lets anyone get close to her.
看看她
Look at her.
明明是个甜美如蜜糖的小女孩 本事却不小呢
Girl looks sweet as sugar, but she's got some skills.
好啦 马泰奥 带领我们去阿兹鲁纳吧
Okay, Mateo, show us the way to Aziluna.
我们还得去救公主呢
We've got a princess to free.
那是什么
What's that?
一座古老的马鲁神庙
An old Maruvian temple.
雕像就在里面
The statue is inside.
天哪 他们就这样废弃了这个地方
Whoa, man, they really let the place go.
马鲁人几个世纪前就消声匿迹了
The Maruvians vanished centuries ago.
谁也不知道发生了什么事 他们去了哪里
No one knows what happened to them or where they went.
如今剩下的只有像这样的
All that's left of the ancient
马鲁文明的残垣断壁
civilization of Maru are ruins like this.
雕像在哪里
Where's the statue?
根据传说
Well, legend has it
你得游过被魔法湖水
you need to swim across the enchanted waters
魔法才会起效
for the magic to work.
你没问题的 苏菲亚 祝你好运
You'll be fine, Sofia. Good luck.
好吧
Okay.
我要是能变成一条美人鱼
Being a mermaid would really come in handy
那就太好了
right about now.
哇 你看见了吗
Whoa! Did you see that?
我也好希望自己能那样轻松变身啊
I wish I could shape shift that easily.
应该就是它了
That must be it.
好的 我得把护身符和魔杖
Right. I have to put the amulet and wand
放在阿兹鲁纳的王冠上
on the crown of Aziluna.
我的护身符
My amulet.
它变色了
It changed color.
艾莲娜公主
Princess Elena?
我自♥由♥了
I'm free!
我终于自♥由♥啦
I'm finally free! Whoa!
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm good.
我没事 被困在护身符里41年
I'm good. I guess that's what happens
就会发生这种事吧
when you're stuck inside an amulet for 41 years.
你会忘记怎么走路
You forget how to walk.
我就知道选你没错
I knew you were the one!
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 客气
You're... welcome.
艾莲娜公主
Princess Elena!
噢 飞虎们
Oh, jaquins.
艾莲娜公主
Princess Elena.
艾莲娜公主
Princess Elena!
我叫马泰奥
I'm Mateo.
是阿♥拉♥卡扎的孙子
Alacazar's grandson.
你不用向我鞠躬行礼啦 马泰奥
Oh, you don't have to bow, Mateo.
叫我艾莲娜就行了
And you can just call me Elena.
好吧 艾莲娜
Okay, Elena.
我简直不敢相信 你真的回来了
I can't believe you're really back.
我也不敢相信
Neither can I.
被困在护身符里那么久
I was in the amulet so long,
我还以为我再也出不来了
I thought I might never get out.
但如今我就站在这里
But here I am.
再次踏上这片土地 感觉好奇妙
It feels so weird having my feet on the ground
长久以来 走路都是奢侈
It's been a while since I've been walking around
我又一次能亲眼见证
With my own eyes, I can once again see
梦想成真
My dream has come true
我自♥由♥了
I am free
但如今我有重任在身
But now that I'm here, there's a mission at hand
要将那女巫赶出我们的美丽王国
To drive that witch out of our beautiful land
驱逐黑暗 迎接光明
I'll banish the darkness and bring back the light
因为这一次
'Cause this time
我已做好准备战斗
I'm ready to fight
这一刻属于我
This is my time
直面昔日仇敌
My time to face my old foe
我的时刻
My time
夺回我们的家园
Reclaim what was ours long ago
这一刻属于我
This is my time
为荣誉与骄傲而战
To stand up with honor and pride
我的时刻
My time
跨越万里
I've come too far
不战不归
To be denied
现在我要再次向宫殿出发
Now off I must fly to the palace once more
争夺阿瓦洛的自♥由♥
电影精选列表