I never knew what happened
我妹妹和爷爷奶奶出了什么事
to my sister and my grandparents until today.
看到他们被困在油画里
Seeing them trapped in that painting
让我想起最后一次见到伊莎贝尔的场景
reminded me of the last time I saw Isabel.
-伊莎贝尔 -我的妹妹
- Isabel? - My little sister.
她那天在花♥园♥里待了一整天
She'd been out in the garden all day,
给飞虎造新的喂食器
building a new feeder for the jaquins.
弄得浑身脏兮兮的
She was filthy,
爸爸妈妈正在回家吃饭的路上
and our parents were on their way home for dinner,
所以我让她去换身衣服
so I asked her to change.
于是她换了身干净的裙子回来
And she comes back wearing a clean dress,
但她的手上和脸上还沾满了泥土
but her hands and face are still covered in dirt.
我刚帮她清理干净
I had just finished cleaning her off
就听到父母的马车停在门口的声音
when I heard our parents' carriage pull up outside.
之后 史瑞奇来了
And then, Shuriki arrived.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我今天在那幅被施法的画里看到了她
When I saw her in that enchanted painting today,
她的脸上还有一个污点
she still had a smudge on her cheek.
我想应该是我没擦干净
I guess I missed a spot.
我们有解救他们的咒语
We have the spell that can get them out.
-真的吗 -真的
- We do? - We do.
你爷爷在离开之前告诉了我
Your grandfather showed me where it was
咒语在哪里 但我从未学过魔法
before he left, but I never learned magic,
所以不会用
so I cannot cast the spell.
你必须做这件事 马泰奥
You will have to do it, Mateo.
你为什么觉得我会
And, uh, why would I be able to do it?
马泰奥 你没日没夜地在地下室
Mateo, you're down there in the basement
练习魔法
practicing magic day and night.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know this?
但艾莲娜 我要提醒你
But Elena, I must warn you.
在史瑞奇掌权时救他们出来
To bring them out with Shuriki still in power
对于他们来说是很危险的
will put them in great danger.
有人来了 快点 去那里躲起来
We have visitors. Quick, hide, over there.
好了 来了
Okay. Coming, coming.
拉法 你听说了吗
Rafa, did you hear?
他们都说艾莲娜公主回来了
They're saying that Princess Elena has returned.
噢 快点 进来
Oh, hurry. Hurry. Come inside.
我们得小心行事
We have to be careful.
艾莲娜公主 是自己人
Princess Elena, it's okay.
我们可以信任他们
We can trust them.
这是真的
It is true.
公主还活着
The princess lives!
我的公主
My princess.
你们不需要下跪行礼
You don't have to bow.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
我们任您差遣
We are at your command.
我去打史瑞奇
I will take on Shuriki myself.
谢谢你们所有人
Thank you, all of you,
但这是我的责任 不是你们的
but this is my fight, not yours.
我才是应该直面她的人
I'm the one who must face her.
没错 但不止你一个
You may be the one, but you're not the only one.
这是祖佐说的 现在我明白什么意思了
Zuzo said that, and now I know what he meant.
那他是什么意思
Okay. What did he mean?
我们都能帮忙 你没必要单枪匹马
We can all help. You don't need to face Shuriki alone.
你只要告诉我们怎么做
You just need to tell us what to do.
你知道 这段时间
Hmm. You know, all this time
我一直被困在护身符里 我以为我很孤单
I was stuck in the amulet, I thought I was alone,
你是对的 苏菲亚 我没必要独自面对这一切
but you're right, Sofia. It doesn't have to be that way.
我还有你们
I have all of you.
没错 但我们怎么打败史瑞奇和她的士兵呢
Yeah, but what good are we against Shuriki and all her soldiers?
我还在想办法
I'm still figuring that out,
不过我需要每个人的帮助
but I'm going to need everyone's help.
-我们支持你 -支持到底
- We're with you. - All the way.
不只是你们
Not just you.
所有人
Everyone.
我们这是在哪
Where are we?
宫殿后面的秘密入口
A secret back entrance to the palace.
并不是我以前偷偷溜出宫殿发现的
Not that I ever snuck out when I wasn't supposed to.
斯凯勒 我们在会合点再见
I'll see you at the rendezvous point, Skylar.
好的
You better.
我们怎样才能找到我的家人
How will we find my family?
史瑞奇只会把他们囚禁在一个地方
There's only one place Shuriki would've put them.
艾莲娜公主
Princess Elena?!
嘿 你看起来是个
Hey there. You look like a nice guy
会做好事的好人
who just wants to do the right thing.
是吗 我是说 是的
I do? I mean, I do.
不管你要做什么 公主
Whatever you need, princess.
我都会为你效力
I am at your service.
打扰了
Ahem. Excuse me,
史瑞奇女王让你们马上向她报告
but Queen Shuriki wants the both of you
你们两个都去
to report to her right away.
我去 你待在这里
I'll go. You stay here.
不 她下令见你们两个人
No, but she asked to see the both of you.
但总得有人看管这些囚犯
One of us has to watch the prisoners.
等等
Um, wait. Hold on.
真疼啊
That hurts.
其中一个守卫不肯走
Oh, one of the guards wouldn't leave.
苏菲亚 如果你变小
Sofia, if you shrank down,
你就能偷偷从那个守卫眼前溜过去
you could sneak right past that guard.
但你现在已经不在我的护身符里了
But you're not in my amulet anymore.
你认为我还有那种力量吗
Do you think I still have my powers?
只有一个办法来验证
There's only one way to find out.
我希望我能变小
I wish I was small.
阿芒多 你去分散守卫的注意力
Armando, I need you to distract the guard.
你好 有人吗 你好
Hello. Excuse me. Hello.
又有什么事
What is it now?
有非常重要的事情
There's something very, very important
我必须告诉你一声 这边
I must tell you. Over here.
快快变大
I wish to be big again.
-嗨 -苏菲亚
- Hi. - Sofia!
嘘 我们动作得快点
Sh. We have to hurry.
你得解释一下这到底是怎么回事
You have a lot of explaining to do.
妈妈 我晚点再解释 我保证
Mom, I will... later. I promise.
但现在我们得想办法绕过守卫
But right now, we have to find a way to get past that guard.
我来对付他
I'll take care of him.
当农民跟着她进入丛林后
And when the farmer followed her into the jungle,
她变成了美洲豹
she turned into a jaguar!
这就是你要说的非常重要的事情
This is the important thing you had to tell me?
你等我把话说完啊
You haven't heard the ending yet.
抓出他
Grab him!
抓住了
Got him!
干得漂亮
Well done.
爸爸 这是艾莲娜公主
Dad, this is Princess Elena.
很抱歉让你们陷入危险
I'm sorry for the danger I put your family in.
但我已经等了很多年了
But I've waited so many years
终于等到一位公主把我从护身符中解救出来
for the one princess that could free me from the amulet,
那位公主就是苏菲亚
and that was Sofia.
从她第一天住进你的城♥堡♥我就感觉到了
I sensed it from the very first day she moved into your castle.
我当时给苏菲亚挑礼物
So when I was picking out Sofia's welcome gift,
是你让项链发光的
it was you who made the amulet glow?
是的 我需要一个小孩子接近史瑞奇
Yes. I needed someone young enough
这样她才不会起疑
to get close to Shuriki without making her suspicious,
但这个人也必须勇敢和聪明 放我出来
but brave and clever enough to get me out.
不要生她的气了
So you shouldn't be mad at her.
应该为她感到骄傲
You should be proud.
苏菲亚 你应该对我们说实话的
Sofia, you still should've told us what was going on.
我知道 我只是不想让你们惹麻烦
I know. I just wanted to keep you all out of trouble.
现在看已经太晚了
Well, it's too late for that.
我觉得可以原谅她一次
I think a pardon may be in order just this once.
我有个计划能保证你们安全
I have a plan to get you all to safety,
但必须快点
电影精选列表