Magical creatures of legend.
阿瓦洛的庄严象征
Majestic symbols of Avalor.
曾经是我们王国的象征
They used to be symbols of our kingdom.
但现在只是些讨人厌的小东西
Now they are just a nuisance.
这是为什么
Why is that?
因为我们会唱歌♥呀 哈哈
Because we sing. Ha ha!
我们来自迷雾丛林高地
From the misty jungle highlands
振翅飞翔
We fan our wings and fly
让阿瓦洛人喜笑颜开
To delight all Avalorans
呐喊不息
With our mighty jaquin cry
它们在唱歌♥
They're singing!
你敢相信吗 苏菲亚
Can you believe that, Sofia?
会说话的动物
Talking animals!
谁曾想过会有这种东西呢
Who ever heard of such a thing?
让我们来找点吃的
Let's dig in, amigos!
那看起来味道不错
Oh, ho, ho, that looks tasty.
留点肚子吃甜点 斯凯勒
Hey, save room for dessert, Skylar.
向大厨致敬
My compliments to the chef
还有那些建议你们在户外用餐的人
and whoever said you should eat outside,
因为这个主意实在是太棒了
'cause that is a great idea!
太棒了
Brilliant.
快滚开 你们这些讨厌鬼
Oh, shoo. Get out of here, you pests.
可是我们才刚到呢
Aw, but we just got here.
你可以对你的子民发号♥施令
You can tell the people what to do,
但你不能命令我们
but you can't boss us around.
惹怒了我们 小心我们用爪子挠你
Mess with a jaquin, you get the claws.
够了 到此为止
That's it. Enough is enough.
我们还是在室内继续我们的午宴吧 怎么样
Let's finish our meal inside, shall we?
好的 好的
Yes, yes.
让我们去室内吧
Let's all go inside.
从史瑞奇那里抢来的东西更好吃
Mmm. Food tastes better when we take it from Shuriki.
好吃到让我想舔爪子了
It's paw-licking good.
这个芒果简直是人间美味
This mango is sublime.
打扰了
Um, excuse me.
嘿 你还在外面做什么
Hey, what are you still doing out here?
我也不确定 但是也许你们能帮我个忙
I'm not exactly sure, but maybe you can help me.
我们才不会帮史瑞奇的朋友呢
We do not help friends of Shuriki.
我不是她的朋友
I'm not her friend.
我的家人来此拜访
My family had to visit the palace.
而我是来找阿♥拉♥卡扎的家的
I really came here to find Alacazar's house.
阿♥拉♥卡扎是谁
Who's Alacazar?
他是前一任皇家巫师 还记得吗
He was the old royal wizard. Remember?
噢 对
Oh, yeah.
他不是在史瑞奇掌权后就离开了吗
Didn't he split after Shuriki took over?
这哪能怪他呢
Who can blame him?
史瑞奇没准也会杀了他
She probably would've zapped him
就像对国王和皇后那样 还有艾莲娜公主
like the king and queen, and Princess Elena.
-她还那么年轻 -那么勇敢
- So young. - So brave.
可怜的艾莲娜
Poor Elena.
如果我说我有办法
Well, what if I told you I know a way
能让艾莲娜公主复活呢
to bring Princess Elena back?
你最好不要和我们开玩笑 小姑娘
You better not be toying with me, little girl,
因为我多愁善感 又容易被骗
because I am highly emotional and extremely gullible.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
如果你们知道阿♥拉♥卡扎的家在哪
So if one of you knows where Alacazar's house is,
就载我去吧
maybe you could take me there.
你以为我们是什么 飞马吗
Whoa ho now, what do we look like, flying horses?
你看到我们背后有鞍了
Do you see a saddle on this back?
淡定
Relax, you two.
-你叫什么 -苏菲亚
- What's your name? - Sofia.
苏菲亚 如果你能让艾莲娜复活
Well, Sofia, if you can bring back Elena,
我就载你去阿♥拉♥卡扎的家
I'll take you to Alacazar's house,
只要有人告诉我它在哪
as soon as someone tells me where it is.
就在月崖下面
It's right below the moon cliff.
一个老前辈曾经带我去过
One of the old timers showed me once.
上来吧 公主殿下
Hop on, Your Highness.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可得花点时间适应一下了
This is gonna take some getting used to.
抓紧了
Hold on!
你们的王国真美
Your kingdom is beautiful.
在史瑞奇即位之前看起来更美
It looked even better before Shuriki took over.
那可不
Sure did.
听起来也更美
And sounded better, too.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
-她禁止音乐 -为什么
- She outlawed music. - Why?
因为她想让所有人忘了过去的阿瓦洛
Because she wanted everyone to forget the old Avalor.
这也是我们还坚持唱歌♥的原因
That's why we jaquins still sing.
提醒所有人 阿瓦洛的精神永存
To remind everyone that the spirit of Avalor lives on.
当然也为了惹恼史瑞奇
And 'cause it really bugs Shuriki.
回想过去
Way back in the old days
在史瑞奇即位之前
Before the time of Shuriki
你时时刻刻都能听见
You could always hear music
充斥大街小巷的音乐声
In the streets of the city
虽然现在一片寂静
Although now it is quiet
铃铛也不再作响
And the bells are not ringing
如果你用心聆听
If you listen real closely
你会听见我们的心在歌♥唱
You can hear our hearts singing
在这个王国里
All across the kingdom
人们依旧很坚强
The people are still strong
因为阿瓦洛的精神
Because the spirit of Avalor
一直在我们身旁
Continues to live on
无论男女
Yes, every man and woman
无论何处
Everyone, everywhere
每个孩子也尽了责任
Even children do their parts
传承着阿瓦洛的精神
To uphold the spirit of Avalor
歌♥声一直在他们心中回荡
With a song inside their hearts
阿瓦洛 阿瓦洛
Avalor, Avalor
他们传承着阿瓦洛的精神
They uphold the spirit of Avalor
歌♥声一直在他们心中回荡
With a song inside their hearts
女王让他们噤声
The queen hushes their voices
但还有我们替他们歌♥唱
But we gladly sing for them
-守卫可不喜欢这样 - 他们嗤之以鼻
- The guards, they do not like it - No, they don't.
-但我们并不在意 -毫不在意
- But we simply ignore them - Yes, we do.
我们怀念着那时候
We all yearn for the day when
女巫还未掌权
That old queen is sent packin'
我们能听到更美妙的歌♥声
And you'll hear better music
-比我们的声音更美妙 -那是当然
- Than the sound of us jaquins - That's for sure!
在这个王国里
All across the kingdom
人们依旧很坚强
The people are still strong
因为阿瓦洛的精神
Because the spirit of Avalor
一直在我们身旁
Continues to live on
无论男女
Yes, every man and woman
无论何处
Everyone, everywhere
每个孩子也尽了责任
Even children do their part
传承着阿瓦洛的精神
To uphold the spirit of Avalor
歌♥声一直在他们心中回荡
With a song inside their hearts
阿瓦洛 阿瓦洛
Avalor, Avalor
从枝尖的鹦鹉
From the parrots in their treetops
到马车里的商人
To the merchants in their carts
我们都能感受到阿瓦洛的精神
We feel the spirit of Avalor
一直传到我们心底
Way down deep inside our hearts
无论是谁 无论何处
Everyone, everywhere
我们传承着阿瓦洛的精神
We hold the spirit of Avalor
阿瓦洛 阿瓦洛
Avalor, Avalor
歌♥声一直在我们心中回荡
With a song inside our hearts
阿瓦洛 阿瓦洛
Avalor, Avalor
我们到了
This is it.
刚刚还真是锻炼身体呢
That was a workout.
你好 有什么可以帮到你
Hello. Can I help you?
你好 这是阿♥拉♥卡扎的家吗
Hi. Uh, was this Alacazar's house?
阿♥拉♥卡扎 抱歉了
电影精选列表