To win back the freedom of all Avalor
为这一天 我已等待多时
I've spent my whole life waiting just for this day
谁也无法阻拦我
And nothing will get in my way
这一刻属于我
This is my time
胸有成竹 必定成功
I have a plan that can't fail
我的时刻
My time
不屈不挠 直至胜利
I won't stop till I prevail
我的时刻
My time
为家人朋友而战
To honor my family and friends
我的时刻
My time
这一刻又一次属于我
This is my time once again
这一刻又一次属于我
This is my time once again
好了 我们会在城里再见的
Okay, I'll see you back in the city.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
让史瑞奇尝尝她自己的魔法
To give Shuriki a taste of her own magic.
但史瑞奇女王太强大了
But Queen Shuriki is really powerful.
离开她的魔杖就不一定了
Not without her wand.
等等 我要跟你一起去
Wait. I'll come with you.
-我也去 -不行
- Me, too. - No.
不行 你们已经为我冒了够多险了
No. You've already risked so much for me.
这件事我必须自己来做
This is something I have to do alone.
我们走
Let's go.
我们得去帮她 快点
We've got to help her. Let's go.
没错 走 露娜 追上公主
Right. Go, Luna. Catch that princess.
让我们上吧
Let's do it!
孩子们都去哪了
Where are those children?
快出来吧 不论你们藏在哪我都能找到你们
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
找到你们所有人
Any of you.
出来吧
Please.
想让我陪你一起去吗
You want me to go with you?
谢谢 不过我能行
Thanks, but I've got this.
贸易协议书已经准备好
The trade agreement is ready
就差您签字了 陛下
for your signature, Your Grace.
好了 既然签订了协议
Done. Now that that's taken care of...
史瑞奇
Shuriki!
艾莲娜公主
Princess Elena!
你该为你的罪行付出代价了
The time has come to pay for your crimes.
罪 什么罪
Crimes? What crimes?
史瑞奇侵略阿瓦洛
Shuriki invaded Avalor,
推♥翻♥了整个皇室家族
and overthrew the royal family.
我的家族
My family.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
噢 艾莲娜
Oh, Elena.
有些人继承王位
Some inherit their kingdoms.
其他人则必须用武力夺取
Others have to take theirs by force.
我就是来夺回我的王位的
Then I'm here to take mine back.
但没有你的阿瓦洛更好
But Avalor has been so much better without you.
为什么要破坏好事
Why ruin a good thing?
你在找它吗
Looking for this?
你是怎么拿到的
How did you get that?
是那个小公主干的
It was that little princess.
带着项坠的那个
The one with the necklace.
等等 苏菲亚也参与这件事了
Wait. Sofia's involved in this?
没错 把我解救出来的就是她
Yes. She freed me from her amulet,
这样我才能从你手中解救阿瓦洛
so that I could free Avalor from you.
噢 我可不知道这些
Oh, I don't know about that.
光是一根魔杖还不足以让你成为一个女巫
It takes more than a wand to make you a sorceress.
你的咒语在我脑海中回荡了四十年 史瑞奇
Your spell has echoed in my mind for 40 years, Shuriki.
我记得清清楚楚
I know it by heart.
你必须做得更好才行
You'll have to do better than that.
这是什么
What is this?
我从未见过这幅画
I've never seen this painting before.
这可不是一般的画 艾莲娜
Oh, that's no ordinary painting, Elena.
阿♥拉♥卡扎就是这样保护
That's how Alacazar protected
你妹妹和爷爷奶奶的
your little sister and grandparents...
把他们封印在画里 连我的魔法都拿它没办法
Inside an enchanted painting even my magic cannot touch.
爷爷 奶奶
Abuelo. Abuela.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
说到家族
And speaking of family,
你还没跟你表哥埃斯特班打过招呼呢
you haven't said hello to your cousin Esteban.
不
No.
这不可能是埃斯特班
This cannot be Esteban.
你困在护身符里太久了
You were stuck in that amulet a long time.
你可能还是十六岁 但埃斯特班长大了
You may still be 16, but Esteban grew up.
等等 你跟她是一伙的
Wait. You're with her?
我 我别无选择 艾莲娜
I... I had no choice, Elena.
是这样吗 埃斯特班
Is that so, Esteban?
抓住她
Seize her!
找到啦
Found ya!
发生了什么
Uh, what's going on?
没什么 阿芒多
Nothing, Armando.
我只是让一切回归原样
I'm just setting things back in order.
嘿 别这么心急 史瑞奇
Hey, not so fast, Shuriki!
跳上来 艾莲娜
Hop on, Elena.
不 等等 先别走 斯凯勒
No, wait. Don't leave, Skylar.
守卫 拦住他们
Guards, stop them!
在黄昏前抓住她
I want her captured by nightfall.
她和那个小公主
Her and that little princess.
别把苏菲亚牵扯进来
Leave Sofia out of this.
顺便把他们也关起来
And lock them up while you're at it.
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
你会后悔的
You'll regret this.
我才不信
I doubt it.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
斯凯勒 我们得回去
Skylar, we have to go back.
为什么 好让她杀死你
Why? So she can finish you off?
公主 你很勇敢
You are brave, princess,
但你的作战策略 不怎么样
but your battle strategy, not so good.
艾莲娜 发生了什么
Elena, what happened?
我已经尽力了 苏菲亚
I tried my best, Sofia,
但我说不对咒语
but I couldn't get the spell right,
史瑞奇抓了你的家人
and Shuriki has your family now.
她抓了我的家人
She has my family?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她在那 弓箭手 瞄准目标
There she is. Archers, lock your arrows.
发射
Draw!
哇喔 他们在射箭
Whoa. They're shooting arrows!
躲避行动 躲闪迂回
Evasive action. Dodge and weave.
是啊 我们能做到
Yeah, we could do that.
或者直接离开这里
Or we could just get on up outta here.
-可以去我家 -棒极了 抓紧
- We can go to my place. - Great. Hang on.
希望他们不会有事
Oh, I hope they're okay.
这样不行 罗兰德 苏菲亚在哪
This is not okay, Roland. Where is Sofia?
我会把我们弄出去的 米兰达 我们也会找到苏菲亚
I will get us out of here, Miranda, and we will find Sofia.
囚犯已经安置好了 埃斯特班大臣
The prisoners are secured, Chancellor Esteban.
这些囚犯是皇室贵族
Those prisoners are royalty,
你要像对待皇室贵族一样对待他们
and you will treat them as such.
是的 大臣
Yes, chancellor.
又是一个大♥麻♥烦
Yet another mess to clean up.
艾莲娜公主还活着
So Princess Elena lives.
显然如此
Apparently so.
她是王位的合法继承人
She is the rightful heir to the throne.
我们应该帮助她
We should be helping her.
你觉得我们能做什么
What do you suggest we do, hmm?
挑战女王 我们肯定会输
Fight the queen? Because we will lose.
但艾莲娜是你的表妹 埃斯特班
But Elena's your cousin, Esteban.
她爷爷奶奶把我当做亲生儿子一样
And her grandparents raised me like a son.
我每天都在想他们会出什么事
And I think about what happened to them every day.
所以我不需要你来提醒我 阿芒多
So I do not need you to remind me, Armando.
艾莲娜 刚刚发生了什么
Elena, what happened back there?
直到今天我才知道
电影精选列表