but we have to hurry.
我已经没耐心了 埃斯特班
I'm losing my patience, Esteban.
艾莲娜公主在哪
Where is Princess Elena?
史瑞奇女王 我帮你入侵阿瓦洛时
Queen Shuriki, when I helped you invade Avalor,
你答应过我 我的家人不受牵连
you promised me that no one in my family would be hurt.
我还说过会给你至高无上的权力
I also promised you power, and look at you now,
你现在可是大臣了
Chancellor Esteban.
我兑现了一个诺言 你就知足吧
Just be happy I kept one of my promises,
否则你的下场就会像你的伯父伯母一样
or you'll wind up like your aunt and uncle.
您要见我吗 陛下
You wanted to see me, Your Grace.
在找到那些公主以前我不想见任何人
I don't want to see anyone until those princesses are found.
嘿 史瑞奇
Hey there, Shuriki.
好久不见
Long time no see.
我在外面受够了聒噪 你们休想在我的宫殿撒泼
I've put up with you buzzards outside, but not in my palace.
但是这里舒服啊
But it's so comfy in here.
坐这不错
Ooh, here's a nice little perch.
从我的王座上下来
Get off my throne.
没打中
Missed me!
抓出它
Capture that beast.
听到了吧 行动啊
You heard the queen. Move!
遵命
Yes, sir.
好了 我看看咒语
Okay, let's see the spell.
挺绕口啊
Oh, boy, that's a tongue twister.
马泰奥
Mateo!
是你们啊
Oh, it's you.
伊莎贝尔
Oh, Isabel!
你要把他们救出来啊 马泰奥
You have to get them out, Mateo.
就现在
Now.
好的
Okay.
-伊莎贝尔 -艾莲娜
- Isabel! - Elena!
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我给你擦一下
Let me just...
你安然无事
You're safe.
爷爷 奶奶
Abuelo, Abuela.
宫殿看着和之前大不相同啊
The palace looks so different.
-史瑞奇怎么样了 -她还在这里
- What happened to Shuriki? - She's still here.
我不该让阿♥拉♥卡扎把我们封印在画里的
I never should've let Alacazar put us in that painting.
呃 我们稍后再说这个
Uh, can we talk about this later?
我们得赶紧离开
We have to go.
大家快点 骑上飞虎
Everyone hurry. Get on a jaquin.
哇哦 公主
Whoa, princess.
你应该告诉我们有多少人的
You should've given me a head count.
有的人要两人乘一骑了
Some of you may have to double up.
这些飞虎会把你的家人送回你们的船上
These jaquins will take your family back to your ship,
我们坐另外的
and we're taking the others.
我们什么时候开始让人骑了
Since when do people ride jaquins?
别太习惯
Don't get used to it.
我不会再从史瑞奇那里逃走了 艾莲娜
I'm not running away from Shuriki again, Elena.
我们不会逃走了 奶奶 你看着吧
We're not running away, Abuela. You'll see.
我要留下来帮助艾莲娜
I'm going to stay and help Elena.
什么 你不早说 那样我就不和你坐一起了
What? If I knew that, I would've gotten on another bird thingy.
我们也应该去帮忙 罗林
We should help, too, Rollie.
我也打算帮忙的 但是孩子们
I intend to, but the children
应该回到船上 那里比较安全
should return to the ship where it's safe.
我们没事的 爸爸
We'll be okay, Dad.
不光是我们 大家都会来的
We won't be alone. Everyone's coming.
你说的大家是什么意思
What do you mean, everyone?
走吧 我们去城♥堡♥
Come on. We're going to the castle.
-阿瓦洛万岁 -阿瓦洛万岁
- Viva Avalor! - Viva Avalor!
嘿 史瑞奇
Hey, Shuriki.
我一个人在上边有点无聊啊
I'm getting a little lonely up here.
又是你
You again.
太慢了
Too slow.
又没打中
Missed me again.
想杀我
You're gonna have to aim better than that
再练练吧
if you're gonna zap me.
我会的 你这烦人的虫子
Oh, I will, you pest.
打的不错 史瑞奇
Nice shot, Shuriki.
这也够分散你注意力了
Well, it's been a blast distracting you,
-我先走了 -分散我注意力
- but I'm outta here. - Distracting me?
它在说什么 埃斯特班
What is she talking about, Esteban?
什么
What?
什么声音
What is that sound?
他们来了 陛下
They're coming, Your Majesty.
谁来了
Who is coming?
所有百姓
All of Avalor.
是在唱歌♥吗
Is that... singing?
我们要再次向宫殿出发
So we will march to the palace once more
夺回阿瓦洛的自♥由♥
To bring back the freedom of all Avalor
为这一天 我们已等待多时
We've spent our whole lives waiting just for this day
没有什么
And nothing, no, nothing
可以阻挡我们
Will stand in our way
这是我们的时刻
This is our time
团结起来 所向披靡
Together as one, we won't fail
我们的时刻
Our time
这一次我们一定会赢
This time we know we'll prevail
我们的时刻
Our time
为家人朋友而战
To honor our family and friends
我们的时刻
Our time
这一刻
This is our time
又一次属于我们
Once again
-停下 -快停下
- Halt! - Stop right there.
我来对付他们
I'll take care of them.
撑住 米兰达
Brace yourself, Miranda.
他们锁住了大门
They locked the gate.
我们得撞开它
We'll have to break it down.
或者飞到另一边打开它
Or we can fly around the other side and open it.
那样也行
That'll work, too.
团结起来
Stay together.
坚强勇敢
Stay strong!
坚定不移
Stand firm, men.
以女王的名义阻止他们
Stop in the name of the queen.
挡住他们
Stop them!
-他们人太多了 -撤退 快跑
- There's just too many. - Retreat! Run!
我还是先离开吧
I think I'll just go over here now.
懦夫 够了
Cowards! Enough!
马上离开我的宫殿
Leave my palace at once.
这不是你的宫殿 史瑞奇
It's not your palace, Shuriki.
这是我们的 你阻止不了我们所有人
It's ours, and you can't stop all of us.
我不用阻止所有人
I don't have to.
我阻止你就好了
I only need to stop you.
埃斯特班
Esteban!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
艾莲娜 接住
Elena, catch.
你用不了我的魔杖 小姑娘
Ha! You can't use the wand on me, girl.
我是用不了 那就看看你没有魔杖还能有多厉害
Maybe so, but let's see how powerful you are without it.
史瑞奇 你的统治结束了
Shuriki, your reign is over.
不
No.
她死了 艾莲娜 我们胜利了
She's gone, Elena. We won.
这么多年我们终于胜利了
After all these years.
致敬阿瓦洛正统继承人
All hail the rightful heir of Avalor,
艾莲娜公主
Princess Elena!
慢着 我现在接管王国了吗
Wait. I'm in charge of the kingdom now?
你是长女
You are the eldest child.
王位由你继承
The crown goes to you.
是吗
It does?
你会成为一个好女王的 艾莲娜
You will be a great ruler, Elena.
我和你爷爷会帮你的
And you'll have your grandfather and I
没什么好担心的
to help you, so there's nothing to worry about.
现在去和大家打个招呼吧
Now go and address your people.
对 打招呼
电影精选列表