Alacazar? I'm sorry,
他多年以前就不住在这里了
but he has not lived here for many years.
我知道 但是也许你能帮帮我
I know, but maybe you can help me.
我要召唤他的守护神
I need to summon his chanul.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is,
但恐怕不在这里
but I'm afraid you won't find it here.
再见
Good day now.
这可不大好
Well, that could've gone better.
你怎么知道守护神的
How do you know what a chanul is?
噢 我
Oh, well...
刚刚跟你说话的是我妈妈
That was my mom you were just talking to.
我是马泰奥
I'm Mateo.
等等 你是阿♥拉♥卡扎的孙子吗
Wait. You're Alacazar's grandson?
你知道我爷爷
You know my grandfather?
呃 算是吧
Uh, sort of.
我叫苏菲亚
My name is Sofia.
我知道这可能听起来很奇怪
I know this might sound strange,
但是你爷爷让我来
but your grandfather sent me here
救艾莲娜公主的
to free Princess Elena.
艾莲娜公主
Princess Elena?!
等等 你的意思是
Wait. That means...
这是阿瓦洛的护身符
that's the Amulet of Avalor.
没错 你怎么知道
Yes. How did you know?
我妈妈给我说过很多遍
My mother told me the story so many times,
我想起来了 跟我来
I memorized it. Follow me.
-去哪里 -去我的工坊
- Where are we going? - To my workshop.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
路可真长啊
It's a long way down.
我知道 但是只有这样
I know, but it's the only way
才能守住这些秘密
to keep everything secret.
史瑞奇女王即位后
When Queen Shuriki took over,
除了她以外 任何人都禁用魔法
she banned all magic except her own.
所以阿瓦洛没有法师了吗
So there are no wizards in Avalor?
现在没有了
Not anymore.
我奶奶把爷爷的东西都藏在了这里
My grandma hid all my grandpa's things down here,
但我妈妈不想和它们沾上半点关系
but my mother never wanted anything to do with it.
所以它们一直被锁在这里
So it sat here all locked up
后来我找到了它们
until I found it.
从此我开始自学魔法
I've been trying to teach myself magic ever since.
好的 让我想想
Okay, now let me think.
我只需要几样东西
I just need a few things.
来坐在这儿 苏菲亚
Okay, sit here, Sofia.
为什么
Why?
召唤我爷爷的守护神
We're going to summon my grandpa's chanul.
守护神到底是什么呀
What is a chanul exactly?
是一种灵兽
A spirit animal.
它就像是一位向导 指引我们发现这个世界上
It's like a guide to all the magical stuff in the world
本看不到的魔法事物 比如艾莲娜公主
that we can't see, like Princess Elena.
就是我爷爷的守护神发现
It was my grandpa's chanul who figured out
她被囚禁在护身符里 并且告诉他怎样将她解救出来的
she was in the amulet and told him how to get her out.
开始吧
Here we go.
我的坦波丽挞鼓在哪里
Now where's my tamborita?
其实这是我第一次使用这条咒语
Okay, this is the first time I've tried this incantation,
可能试个八次九次都不起效
so it may not work for the first eight or nine times.
或许要十次
Maybe ten. Ahem.
现身吧 阿♥拉♥卡扎的灵兽
Appear to us, animal spirit of Alacazar.
没关系
It's okay.
我还有一根鼓槌
I have another drumstick.
咱们再试一次吧
Let's try that again.
出什么事了
What's happening?
是我来了
I am.
来自灵界的问候
Greetings from the spirit world!
今天过得如何啊
How ya doin' today?
伟大的守护神
O mighty chanul,
您能屈尊到来 我们深感荣幸
you honor us with your presence.
嘿 我知道你们很兴奋
Hey, I know you're excited.
我懂的
I get it.
毕竟灵兽不是每天都能遇见的 对吧
It's not every day you meet a spirit animal, right?
既然你们召唤了我 我也来了
But you called me, I'm here,
所以咱们就别说客套话了
so we can skip all the fanfare,
赶紧开始干正事吧 好吗
and get on with it, okay?
好的 伟大的守护神
Of course, mighty chanul.
叫我祖佐就行了
Oh, you can call me Zuzo.
好的 伟大的祖佐
Yes, of course, mighty Zuzo.
你不用拿任何名号♥称呼我
You don't have to call me anything.
这么说 你就是那个要解救艾莲娜的公主
So, you're the princess that's gonna free Elena.
大概是吧
I guess so.
那好
All right then.
接下来是你要做的事
Now here's what you gotta do.
等等 我不是只要把你召唤出来就行了么
Wait. I thought I just had to summon you.
是呀 然后我才好告诉你怎么把她解救出来
Uh-huh, so I can tell you how to get her out.
这就是灵魂向导的职责啊
That's what spirit guides do.
引领你
They guide you.
首先 你要找到那把
First, you're gonna need the wand
将艾莲娜封印起来的魔杖
that put Elena in there.
史瑞奇女王的魔杖吗
Queen Shuriki's wand?
但她一直都把它放在口袋里呀
But she keeps it in her pocket.
太棒了
That's great.
你知道要到哪里去找它
You'll know exactly where to find it.
等你拿到了魔杖
Now, once you've got the wand,
你只需把护身符缠绕在它周围
you just wrap the amulet around it
然后把它们放在阿兹鲁纳的王冠上
and put 'em on the crown of Aziluna.
-谁的王冠上 -阿兹鲁纳
- The crown of who? - Aziluna.
他是一位伟大的治疗师 可以解除一切咒语或者诅咒
He was a great healer who could undo any spell or curse.
古代马鲁人在高山上
There's an ancient Maruvian statue of him
为他立了一座雕像
way up in the mountains.
像是为处理魔法事故而设立的医院
It's kinda like a hospital for magical mishaps.
但我不知道雕像在哪里 怎么找到雕像
But I don't know where it is, or how to get there,
怎样才能偷到史瑞奇女王的魔杖
or how I'm going to steal Shuriki's wand.
好吧 先深呼吸
Okay, let's all take a big breath.
吸气 呼气 很好
In. Out. Good.
我已经把灵兽的智慧传达给你了
Now I've got some spirit animal wisdom for you.
你是天选之子
Just because you're the one
但不代表被选中的只有你一人
doesn't mean you're the only one.
这话现在听来
That's not supposed to
没什么意义 往后你就会理解此中深意
make any sense right now. You'll get it later.
但你要先拿到魔杖才行 公主
But first, you gotta go get that wand, princess.
好啦 很高兴今天能担任你的灵魂向导
All right, it's been a pleasure being your spirit guide today.
一路平安 再见
Safe travels. Bye.
多棒啊
How great was that?!
我第一次召唤出了守护神
I summoned my first chanul!
抱歉 哇
Sorry. Whoa!
跳得不错嘛 我猜你跳舞肯定很棒 对吧
Hey, nice move. I bet you're a good dancer, aren't you?
我可以这样拿到她的魔杖
That's how I'll get her wand.
共舞时伺机下手
I'll dance with her.
行不通的
That won't work.
史瑞奇在禁止音乐时把跳舞也定为非法行为了
Shuriki outlawed dancing when she banned music.
不过我妈妈还是教会了我如何跳桑巴罗萨舞
My mom still taught me the sambarosa, though.
-咱们得回到王宫去 -咱们
- We have to go back to the palace. - We?
当农夫跟着她进入丛林的时候
And when the farmer followed her into the jungle,
她变成了一只美洲豹
she turned into a jaguar!
她其实是一个掌控着丛林的
But really, she was a wicked witch
邪恶女巫
who had taken over the jungle.
农夫企图逃跑
The farmer tried to escape...
我们的王国有着广泛的魔法农业资源
Our kingdom has a wide array of enchanted agriculture,
以及魔法生物 更不用提
and creatures, not to mention
我们的飞马
our flying horses.
别跟魔法王国进行贸易了
Forget trading with Enchancia.
干脆侵略它吧
We should invade it.
就是这儿 公主殿下
Here you are, princess.
你在外边待了好久 苏菲亚
电影精选列表