I just read all about it,
那对于我们每一个人来说都是完美的目的地
and Avalor is the perfect place for all of us.
你说你想探索新世界
You say you wanna go somewhere new
我正好知道一个新王国
Well, I have just the new kingdom for you
不同凡响 等待冒险
A special place that we all can explore
且听我慢慢道来
So let me tell you about Avalor
那里是贸易之都
It's where everyone goes to trade
游乐天堂
We can shop in their grand arcade
旅游胜地
It has plenty of sights to see
名胜古迹 神秘莫测
And ancient ruins of mystery
水光山色 美不胜收
And beautiful scenery
现在就出发吧
So let's get out of our royal home
出发去探索美好的未知世界
And all set out for the great unknown
摸索出自己的路
We'll chart a course of our very own
去那里挑战
And take a leap into the great unknown
美好的未知世界
The great unknown
阿瓦洛听起来不错
Avalor sounds great.
这将会是多么美好的冒险啊
What an adventure it could be.
也有助于我们王国的发展
And good for the kingdom.
只要能去购物就行
Just as long as we get to go shopping.
我们乘坐皇家帆船去
We'll take the royal galleon.
扬帆起航
Across the ocean as I set sail
默默祈祷这次能够成功
I'm hoping that I won't fail
找寻素未谋面的公主
To find a princess I've never met
为这场华丽的冒险画下句点
And end my biggest story yet
让她重获自♥由♥
And free her from my amulet
现在就出发吧
So let's get out of our royal home
出发去探索美好的未知世界
And all set out for the great unknown
也许能买♥♥到新的宝座
Maybe pick up a brand-new throne
让我们一起出发
Let's take a leap
去未知的美好世界
Into the great unknown
美好的未知世界
The great unknown
两国之间吹起贸易的风
As the trade winds begin to blow
我仍旧有些迷茫
There's so much that I still don't know
凭一己之力解救公主
To free this princess all on my own
并非易事
Is such a leap
任务重大
A journey deep
去美好的未知世界
Into the great unknown
到岸啦
Land ho!
我们到了
We're here!
安布尔 起床啦
Amber, wake up.
发生什么事啦 我们在哪里
What's going on? Where are we?
我们到阿瓦洛啦
We're in Avalor.
升起主帆
Ease the mainsail!
立正
Attention!
真是美景 对吗
Quite a sight, is it not?
阿瓦洛王国
The kingdom of Avalor.
我要怎么在这大城市里找到
How am I going to find Alacazar's house
阿♥拉♥卡扎的家
in that huge city?
-早安 巴斯克斯海军上将 -国王陛下
- Good morning, Admiral Vazquez. - Your Majesty.
你有没有捎信给史瑞奇女王 告诉她我们来了
Have you sent word of our arrival to Queen Shuriki?
-一小时之前就发送了 -太好了
- We sent a launch an hour ago. - Excellent.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
到达一个新国家时向国王或女王致意
It's the royal custom to greet the king or queen
是皇家礼仪 苏菲亚
when visiting a new kingdom, Sofia.
我们必须要见她
We have to meet her?
是啊 是不是很激动
Yes. Isn't it exciting?
史瑞奇女王
Queen Shuriki!
哦 不要这样吓我 埃斯特班
Oh! Don't sneak up on me like that, Esteban.
你看不出来我在为了迎客
Can't you see I'm putting on my best face
打扮吗
for our visitors?
我是不是要等你结束之后再来
Oh, should I come back when you are finished?
我已经结束了
I am finished.
女王陛下 我为我的莽撞而道歉
Of course you are, my queen. My mistake.
是时候去跟魔法王国的国王罗兰德会面了
It is time to greet King Roland of Enchancia.
一切都要力求完美 阿芒多
Everything must look its absolute best, Armando.
是的 夫人
Yes, Your Grace.
我花了许多年把这里变成世界上
I have spent years making this the cleanest, quietest,
最干净 最安静 最有序的地方
most orderly kingdom in the world.
井井有条
Nothing is out of place,
所有人都按吩咐办事
everyone does what they're told,
没有人无法无天
no unruliness.
没有烦人的的叮当声或音乐
No irritating jingle-jangle of bells or music.
只有简单的宁静
Just simple peace and quiet.
没有人会发出任何声响 夫人
No one will make a peep, Your Grace.
当然得有我要求的欢呼声
Except the cheers of my subjects, of course.
安排欢迎的群众这次会欢呼的
And the cheering crowds will be cheering this time,
对吧 埃斯特班
correct, Esteban?
我们已经派了皇家侍卫去给予鼓励
We sent the royal guards ahead to offer encouragement.
很好
Perfect.
你们好 你们好
Hello. Hello.
这个欢迎阵仗真大啊
This is quite a welcome.
我来
I'll say.
你们好 你们好
Hello. Hello!
他们还真是喜欢我呢
They really like me.
噢 他们居然更喜欢她
Oh, they like her even more.
还是跟她保持距离的好 安布尔
I'd keep my distance, Amber.
是的 你们敬爱的女王出现了
Yes, your beloved queen has arrived.
尽情欢呼吧
Cheer like you mean it.
欢迎来到阿瓦洛
Welcome to Avalor.
我是史瑞奇女王
I am Queen Shuriki.
我是财政大臣埃斯特班
And I am Chancellor Esteban.
你们大驾光临
Oh, it is an honor that you have chosen to visit
真是我们的荣幸
our humble kingdom.
您安排的欢迎仪式真是太隆重了 史瑞奇女王
You honor us with such a warm reception, Queen Shuriki.
这就是阿瓦洛人的处事方式 罗兰德国王
That is the Avaloran way, King Roland.
噢 真是美妙的音乐
Oh, what pretty music.
我们移步皇宫吧
Now let us adjourn to the palace.
埃斯特班 处理那个吹笛子的
Esteban, the flute.
公主 您先请
After you, princess.
这座宫殿建于好几世纪前
The palace was built centuries ago.
要我说 过于热闹了
It's a little busy, if you ask me.
这是我的正殿
And this is my throne room.
我每天在这里待的时间最长
I spend most of my time here.
你们觉得怎样
So what do you think?
这宝座真是华丽
That's quite a throne.
谢谢您
Thank you.
工匠们花了十几年才找齐这些钻石
Took them over a decade to dig up all the diamonds.
但等待还是值得的
But it was worth the wait.
不许碰那个
Don't touch that!
詹姆士 你的礼貌都去哪了
James, where are your manners?
那是一幅非常脆弱的织布
It's a very delicate fabric.
过来吧 孩子
Come along, my boy.
长途旅行后一定饿了吧
You must all be famished after such a long journey,
所以我 啊不 女王 让大厨们
so I... I mean, the queen, had the chefs prepare
准备了一点本地的美食
a small taste of the local cuisine.
从这里看过去
Oh, it's such a lovely view
景色真是美妙啊 史瑞奇女王
from up here, Queen Shuriki.
我已经等不及回到城里
I can't wait to go back down to the city
去看看那些美丽的老房♥子了
and look at all the beautiful old houses.
老房♥子
Old houses?
那是你最不用看的东西了 亲爱的
That's the last thing you should be looking at, dear.
我们的集市和公园
Our marketplace and park lands
是世上最好的
are second to none.
埃斯特班 空出我的行程
Esteban, clear my schedule.
我今天下午要亲自陪着我的客人
I shall personally give our guests
在城市里逛逛
a tour of the city this afternoon.
史瑞奇 吃什么呢
Hey, hey, what's for lunch, Shuriki?
那是什么
What are those?
那是飞虎
Oh, those are jaquins.
传奇的魔法之物
电影精选列表