帮助我。
Help me.
如果你想要个女孩
If you wanted a girl,
你可以直接问。
you could have just asked.
说真的,拉塞尔,我应该谢谢你。
Seriously, Russell, I should be thanking you.
我想让我老爸采取行动。
I wanted my old man to make a move.
但他没有那种胆量。
But he didn't have the balls.
但是你——妈的!你就这么做了。
But you-- Shit! You just went for it.
一切都是为了保护苏敏的孩子?
Anything to protect Su Min's kid, huh?
答应我。
Promise me.
布拉沃。
Bravo.
因为你,我没有任何竞争对手。
Because of you, I don't have any competition.
事情又回到了原来的样子。
Things are back to how they should be.
杰登,出去。
Jayden, get out.
你不想再看到家人死去吧。
You don't want to see any more family dying.
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇!嘿,他哪也不去。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, he's not going anywhere.
他想待在这里。对吗?
He wants to be here. Isn't that right?
杰登,我答应过你妈妈…
Jayden, I made a promise to your mother...
用我的余生保护你。
to protect you for the rest of my life.
狗♥娘♥养♥的。
Son of a bitch.
你相信这家伙?
You believe this guy?
到这里来。
Come here.
请仔细聆听。
Listen closely.
这个混♥蛋♥
This mother fucker
真的上了你妈。
literally fucked your mother.
你知道吗?
Did you know that.
但他不是你父亲。
But he's not your father.
他只是个落伍的老家伙
He's just an old, washed-up,
又醉又可悲的混♥蛋♥。
drunk, pathetic bastard.
我告诉你吧。
I'll tell you what.
在这里。
Here.
我会证明他不需要你。你对他来说什么都不是。
I'll prove he doesn't need you. That you're nothing to him.
杰登。
Jayden.
-别这样。-继续。
- Don't do this. - Go on.
让他看看什么是真正的家庭忠诚。
Show him what real family loyalty looks like.
去吧!
Go on!
这是富有的,来自于人
That's rich, coming from the person
杀害杰登父亲的凶手
who killed Jayden's father.
去你♥妈♥的♥!你♥他♥妈♥知道什么?
Fuck you! What the fuck do you know?
别听他胡扯。去吧!射他!
Don't listen to his bullshit. Go on! Shoot him!
杰登…
Jayden...
…我想给你最好的。
...I want what's best for you.
别听他胡扯!去吧!射他!
Don't listen to his bullshit! Go on! Shoot him!
射他!
Shoot him!
——杰登。-射他!
- Jayden. - Shoot him!
伙计,别。
Buddy, don't.
傻瓜。你这个小混♥蛋♥。
Fucker. You little shit.
不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我很抱歉。我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我应该听的。都是我的错。
I should have listened. It's all my fault.
走了。
Go.
走,走。
Go, go.
回家了。回家了。
Go home. Go home.
我只想和你一起回家。我不…
I just wanna go home with you. I don't...
孩子。孩子。
Kid. Kid.
去找克莱尔吧。
Go see Claire.
不!我…我不会丢下你一个人的。
No! I'm... I'm not gonna leave you alone.
去……去找克莱尔。
Go... go to Claire.
好吧。好吧,我很抱歉。我很抱歉。
Okay. Okay, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
杰登。
Jayden.
埃丝特,我做到了。
Esther, I did it.
他是安全的。
He's safe.
许下的承诺就是兑现的承诺。
A promise made is a promise kept.
我可以睡觉。
I can sleep.
克莱儿……
Claire...
保证他的安全。
keep him safe.
我希望你喜欢你的新家,格斯。
I hope you love your new home, Gus.
有些人不值得第二次机会。
Some people don't deserve second chances.
我知道我从来没有。
I know I never did.
但出于某种原因,生活还是给了我一个。
But for some reason, life gave me one anyway.
有很多东西要实现。
It's a lot to live up to.
一步一步来,哈奇。这是新的一天。
One step at a time, Hatch. It's a new day.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
那么,你们俩要去哪?
So, um, where are you two heading?
我一知道就会让你知道。
As soon as I know, I will let you know.
安顿好了给我打电♥话♥。
Call me when you get settled.
我一直想找个借口离开这个城市。
I always wanted an excuse to get out of this city.
你知道,如果你没有因为你所做的那些坏事而进监狱的话。
You know, if you're not in jail for all the shit you did.
拉塞尔·哈奇死了,马克·黑尔有了新计划。
Russell Hatch died and, uh, Mark Hale has a new slate.
别忘了我,黑尔先生。
Don't forget about me, Mr. Hale.
打电♥话♥给我。
Call me.
肯定。
Definitely.
我从没想过我还需要一把枪。
I never thought I'd need a gun here.
让我们希望这仍然是正确的。
Let's hope that's still true.
拉塞尔,我很惊讶你能站起来。
Russell, I'm surprised to see you on your feet.
我和你女朋友谈过了…
I spoke with your girlfriend...
而你却躺在医院里
while you wound up in the hospital.
有意思的是,那个俄♥罗♥斯♥男孩没能挺过来。
It's funny the, uh, Russian boy didn't make it.
对这么年轻健康的人来说很奇怪
Strange for someone so young and healthy
死于这么小的伤口。
to die from such a small wound.
罗素,我们做朋友多久了?
Russell, we've been friends for what?
到现在已经两年了?
Going on two years now?
事情到此结束也许会更好。分开走。
It might be better to end things here. Go separate ways.
杰登呢?
What about Jayden?
当然,我会照顾我的家人。
Of course, I will take care of my family.
就像你对待苏敏那样吗?
Like you took care of Su Min?
就像你照顾我儿子大贤一样?
Like you took care of my son, Dae Hyun?
我女儿所做的,是她对自己做的。
What my daughter did, she did to herself.
她该死。
She deserved to die.
这么说,你一直都知道杰登在哪里?
So, you knew where Jayden was this whole time?
孩子们,你知道他们是什么样的。
Kids, you know how they are.
他们生气了,跑掉了。做些傻事。
They get mad, they run off. Do something stupid.
这就是为什么他们需要正确的指导
That's why they need the right guidance
做出正确的决定。
to make right decisions.
在我儿子大贤失败之后,
After my son Dae Hyun's failures,
杰登有了新的指导。我。
Jayden has new guidance. Me.
他不再需要你了。
He won't be needing you anymore.
但他确实关心你。
But he does care about you.
所以,我认为这样对大家都好
So, I think it would be better for everyone
如果我们能和平地结束这一切。
if we just ended things here peacefully.
好吧,你说得对。祝您愉快,金先生。
Okay, you're right. Have a good day, Mr. Kim.
你也是,哈奇先生。
You, too, Mr. Hatch.
顺便说一下
And, uh, by the way,
那些给教堂的盒子,里面是什么?
those boxes for the church, what was inside?
我想你已经知道了,拉塞尔。Flakka。
I think you already know, Russell. Flakka.
是啊,祝你愉快。
Yeah, have a good day.
我们被监视着。他们知道我是谁。
We are being watched. They know who I am.
我和耶茨做了个交易。
I made a deal with Yates.
是时候离开这里了。开始一些新的东西。
Time to get out of here. Start something new.
最后一个松散的末端用一个小蝴蝶结扎得整整齐齐。
Last loose end tied up neatly with a little bow.
这位老人很快就要进监狱了。
The old man will be in prison soon.
他们在追踪包裹,在路上了。
They're tracking the package, it's on its way.
联邦调查局只要跟着就行了。
The feds just need to follow it.
真不敢相信他一直在你眼皮底下。
I can't believe he's been under your nose the whole time.
我们谁也没看到。
And none of us saw it.
嗯…
Well...
这个老头负责整个行动。
The old man running the whole operation.
谢谢你为我争取时间。
Hey, thanks for buying me time.
谢谢你。
Thank you for this.
-只有一个问题。——嗯。
- Just one question. - Hm.
电影精选列表