抓住他的行动。
catch him on the move.
杰登,我来救你了。
Jayden, I'm coming to save you.
我赢了。
I won.
最后一个。
Last one.
有什么值得庆祝的吗?
Something to celebrate?
Spasibo,娜塔莎。
Spasibo, Natasha.
老板,车来了。
Boss, car is here.
去收我的钱。
Go collect my money.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
没人知道是谁杀了亚历克西。
No word on who killed Alexi.
其他人呢?
Anyone else?
不。
Nyet.
经过市场。
Pass by the market.
也许韩国人知道些什么。
Maybe the Koreans know something.
不过我怀疑他们有没有胆
Though I doubt they would have the balls
自己去做。
to do it themselves.
马尔可夫,你看比赛了吗?
Markov, did you see the game?
还有最后一枪!
And that last shot!
谁他妈的……
Who the fuck--
不要动。
Don't move.
继续开。
Keep on driving.
所以,一定是你杀了阿列克谢。
So, it must have been you that killed Alexei.
等到我们开始行动再行动是明智的。
Smart to wait until we are on the move.
你和谁一起工作?
Who are you working with?
我为自己工作。
I work for myself.
嗯。
Hmm.
一个真正的义务警员。
A true vigilante.
我猜你是来杀我的。
And I assume you're here to kill me.
你可以。
You can.
你可以在短时间内成为英雄。
You can be a hero for a short time.
但你在这个城市再也睡不着安稳觉了。
But you will never sleep soundly in this city again.
你是对的。
You're right.
一旦开始,就永远不会结束。
When it starts, it will never end.
但你在这里。
But here you are.
你把它个人化了。
You made it personal.
这是不幸的。
This is unfortunate.
我甚至不知道你的名字。
I don't even know your name.
告诉我那孩子在哪,我就放你一条生路。
Tell me where the kid is and I will let you live.
如果你告诉我杰登在哪,
If you had told me where Jayden was,
你本可以活到今晚的。
you could have lived tonight.
你问错人了。
You're asking the wrong man.
不然我们为什么要带走他?
Why do you think we took him?
它有什么好处呢?
What good could it do?
他们在利用你,你知道吗?
They're using you, you know that?
他们在卖♥♥毒品。
They're selling drugs.
你一直在为朝鲜黑帮头目工作。
You have been working for the leader of the Korean mob.
和你……
And you...
而你太蠢了,根本不知道。
and you're too fucking stupid to know it.
我们仍然不知道
We still don't know
他是朝鲜黑帮的老大
who's in charge of the Korean mob.
我会把这个交给吉姆牧师。
I will drop this to Pastor Jim.
我非常感谢你的帮助
I greatly appreciate all your help
最近的捐赠。
with the donation deliveries lately.
你真是个好朋友,哈奇先生。
You're a real friend, Mr. Hatch.
现在像你这样的人不多了。
Not many like you left these days.
当一个孩子出生时,
When a child is born,
生活决定了他能活多少天
life decides how many days he will live
他会睡多少次。
and how many times he will sleep.
不会太久了。
It won't be long now.
这可能是最后一觉了。
This could be the last sleep.
埃斯特,回头见。
Esther, I'll see you soon now.
嘿,嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey, hey.
你是好的。
You're okay.
你这次伤得很重。
You were banged up pretty good this time.
不过我还是治好了你。
I was able to patch you up, though.
缝合你的肩膀,
Stitched up your shoulder,
把鼻子放回原处。
popped your nose back into place.
-我给你注射了氯♥胺♥酮♥。毫米。
- And I got you on some ketamine. - Mm.
我想当兽医还是有好处的。
I guess being a vet does have some perks.
哦。
Oh.
别碰那个。伤口还在愈合。
Don't touch that. It's still healing.
拉塞尔,我需要你对我说实话。
Russell, I need you to be honest with me.
我需要你告诉我这是怎么回事。
I need you to tell me what is going on here.
哦,我还是不去的好。
Oh, it's better I don't.
对谁更好?
Better for who?
任何女人……
Any woman...
谁能接近我。
who gets close to me.
我以治疗受伤的动物为生。
I work with wounded animals for a living.
看着他们的眼睛,我学到了很多。
And I learned a lot by looking in their eyes.
在你的眼睛后面,拉斯,在你坚硬的内心…
Behind your eyes, Russ, inside that hardened heart...
是一只害怕悲伤的泰迪熊,不敢让我进去。
is a scared, sad teddy bear, afraid to let me in.
我知道。
I know.
但在某种程度上…
But at some point...
…你得做个选择。
...you're gonna need to make a choice.
面对你的恐惧。
Face your fear.
敞开你的心扉。
Open your heart.
让那只害怕悲伤的泰迪熊出来吧。
Let that scared, sad teddy bear out.
让我抱抱他。
Let me cuddle him.
趁还来得及。
Before it's too late.
我在努力,克莱尔。我真的很努力。
I'm trying, Claire. I'm really trying.
好吧,该死的!瞌睡虫终于醒了!
Well, damn! Sleepyhead's finally awake!
你看起来糟透了,兄弟。
You look fucked up, my brother.
我会放轻松的,除非你,
I'd take it easy unless you, you know,
我想回急诊室,但是…
wanna head back to the ER, but...
…很高兴你醒了。这个星期我睡得不多。
...I'm glad you're up. I haven't slept much this week.
哦,不。我昏迷了多久?
Oh, no. How long was I out?
-几天了-哦,不,该死。
- Uh, a few days. - Oh, no, shit.
哇,哇,哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
你以为你在干什么?
What do you think you're doing?
我得去一趟市场。
I need to get out to the market.
我很惊讶,金先生
I'm surprised that Mr. Kim
他不是一个人来杀我的。
didn't show up by himself to kill me.
——你……你几乎不能走路。-我没事。
- You... you can barely walk. - I'm okay.
找杰登花的时间越长,
The longer it takes to find Jayden,
他就越有可能死。
the more it's likely he would be dead.
然后……
And then...
…我就没有活下去的理由了。
...I would have no reason to live.
我是说,你不觉得
I mean, don't you think
这可能会引起一些危险信♥号♥♥,
it'll raise some red flags maybe,
你就这样出现了?
you showing up looking like this?
我不在的时候发生什么事了吗?
Anything happened when I was out?
他们确实发现了一些死去的俄♥罗♥斯♥人。
Well, they did find some dead Russians.
显然,有人干掉了一个大头目,
Apparently, someone took out a kingpin,
打爆了他的脑袋
blew his fucking brains out
在别人家的草坪上乱飞,对吧?
all over some guy's front lawn, right?
有趣的是,这事发生在同一天晚上
Funny thing is, it happened the same night
你进来的时候伤痕累累。
that you came in looking all banged up.
想象一下。
Imagine that.
是的,想象一下。
Yeah, imagine that.
哇!妈的,真辣。
Whoo! Shit, that's spicy.
过来,孩子。
Come here, kid.
快过来!
Get over here!
再等几年,好吗?
Wait a few years, yeah?
来,喝点这个吧。
Here, have some of this instead.
我来倒一杯新的。
Let me pour a new glass.
它很好。
It's fine.
嘿。那些婊♥子♥在哪里?
Hey. Where are the bitches at?
走了。带一些过来。
Go. Bring some here.
罗素舱口!嘿!进来,进来!
Russell Hatch! Hey! Come in, come in!
请。
Please.
电影精选列表