好吧。小心些而已。
Okay. Be careful.
-你这个叛徒!-去你的,老家伙。
- You traitor! - Fuck you, old man.
哪里有烟,
Where there is smoke,
有火。
there is fire.
我绕到后面去。你去找维克多。
I'll go around back. You look for Viktor.
有点不对劲。
Something is off.
这家伙会说俄语,而且来得太快了。
This guy's speaking Russian and got here too quick.
他一定是被人收买♥♥了。
He must be on somebody's payroll.
这件事要保密。
Need to keep this quiet.
不想惊动他们的朋友。
Don't want to alert their friends.
-是这里吗?——哒。
- Is this the place? - Da.
维克多和安东告诉我们如果出了岔子就在这里碰头。
Viktor and Anton told us to meet here if things go wrong.
-嘿,各位。我丢了……-对不起,先生。
- Hey, guys. I lost my... - Sorry, sir.
你不能回来。这是被禁止的
You can't come back here. It's a prohibited--
吃了几片止痛药,喝了点烈性酒,
A couple of painkillers and a stiff drink,
明天早上他们就会没事的。
and they'll be fine in the morning.
事情不是你看到的那样。
It's not what it looks like.
得到他!
Get him!
杀了那个混♥蛋♥!
Kill that son of a bitch!
去战斗!
Go fight!
你这个笨蛋!
You stupid shit!
走了。
Go.
足够了。
Enough.
嘿。
Hey.
你刚在我父亲的店后面打晕了几个警♥察♥。
You just knocked out some cops behind my father's store.
我们找个地方谈谈吧。嗯?
Let's go somewhere and talk about this. Huh?
好吧。
Okay.
怎么了,伙计?我要两份墨西哥玉米卷,一些玉米片,
What's up, my man? Can I get two asada tacos, some nachos,
再给我扔个墨西哥玉米饼进去。
and throw me a quesadilla in there.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我要一份全馅的墨西哥卷饼。但是…
I want a burrito, fully loaded. But...
我想我只是家里的害群之马。
I guess I'm just the black sheep of the family.
但我父亲知道我擅长什么。
But my father knows what I'm good at.
所以我才接到电♥话♥。
That's why I got a call.
你以为你了解我的家人?
You think you know my family?
你以为你是我家的一员吗?
You think you're a part of my family?
就因为我的妓♥女♥妹妹
Just 'cause my whore sister
让某个蛋疼小孩捅她?
let some oegugin kid stick it in her?
你真的什么都不懂,是吧?
You really don't know shit about shit, do you?
我们从没和拉扎尔合作过。
We were never working with Lazar.
拉扎尔在洛杉矶
Lazar is in L.A.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧
You're fucking kidding--
是啊!他还在扩张。餐馆,酒吧,咖啡厅。
Yeah! And he's expanding. Restaurants, bars, cafés.
甚至是你遇到的警♥察♥。
Even the cops you ran into.
任何拒绝出♥售♥的人都会消失。
Anyone who refuses to sell, disappears.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥派了两个孩子来
So, the Russian mafia sends two kids
为了把你父亲吓跑吗?
to scare your father out of business?
他们在他脖子上缠了好几个月了。
They've been on his neck for months.
拉扎尔试图说服他达成协议。
Lazar was trying to convince him to cut a deal.
带着他的生命离开。
Leave with his life.
我们做这个生意好几年了。
We've had that business for years.
在那家店长大的。
Grew up in that store.
在外面做作业。
Doing my homework out back.
这些人不会带着枪出现
These guys don't show up guns blazing
把一个卖♥♥泡泡糖和香烟的老头推倒。
to push over an old man selling bubblegum and cigarettes.
它不仅仅是一家商店。
It's more than just that store.
我的家族经营着这个城市所有最好的地方。
My family operates all the best parts of this city.
多年来,没有人注意到这一点。
And for years, nobody noticed.
现在,房♥产价值一直在上涨
Now, property value has been going up
自去年以来,平均每月增长7%,
an average of seven percent each month since last year,
自4月份以来增长了31%。
31 percent since April.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们扭转了局面。
'Cause we turned this shit around.
做得很好。
Made this shit nice.
我的家人花了几十年才把这里建成现在的样子。
My family spent decades building this place into what it is.
所以你真的认为我们会乖乖投降
So you really think we're just gonna roll over
卖♥♥给一群俄♥罗♥斯♥混♥蛋♥?
and sell to a bunch of Russian fucks?
-妈的,不。-妈的,不。这是正确的。
- Fuck, no. - Fuck, no. That's right.
我要知道他们生意上的一切。
I need to know everything about their businesses.
他们是谁,他们在哪里。
Who they are, where they are.
我可以解决我们的小问题。
And I can make our little problem disappear.
小问题?疯狂的混♥蛋♥。
Little problem? Crazy bastard.
第一次……
First...
你应该去查查他的夜♥总♥会♥和仓库。
you should check out his nightclubs and warehouses.
如果我们能告发他,我们早就告发了。
If we could have rolled on him, we would have.
拉扎尔不能动。
Lazar can't be touched.
你要怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
别担心。
Don't worry about it.
我能拿回我的枪吗?
Can I have my gun back?
你就这么放他走?你♥他♥妈♥的应该杀了他。
You're just gonna let him go? You should fucking kill him.
他并非一无是处。
He's not entirely useless.
他会让我们更接近拉扎尔。那我们就杀了他。
He'll bring us closer to Lazar. Then we'll kill him.
如果他在途中干掉几个俄♥国♥人…
And if he takes out a few Russians along the way...
那就更好了。
even better.
在我看来,
The way I see it,
我们所有人都在这艘沉船上。
all of us are in this sinking ship together.
我们都能更快地到达岸边
And we're all going to reach shore much faster
如果我们互相帮助。
if we help each other battle.
我保证过要保护孩子的安全。
I made a promise to keep the kid safe.
这些白♥痴♥会害死他的
These idiots are going to get him killed
如果我不介入的话
if I don't step in.
无论是鹅卵石还是石头,
Be it a pebble or a stone,
在水中,它们下沉的速度是一样的。
in water, they sink the same.
该死的孩子,杰登。
Oh, fucking kid, Jayden.
我的倒影是我曾经的低语,
My reflection is a whisper of who I was,
一段遥远的记忆,风中的回声。
a distant memory, an echo in the wind.
然而,我无法逃避我的本性。
And yet, I can't escape my nature.
当你摇树的时候,
Anytime you shake a tree,
你永远不知道什么会掉下来。
you never know what will fall loose.
你好,老朋友,我们又见面了。
Hello, old friend, we meet again.
去你♥妈♥的♥,你个混♥蛋♥。
Fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch.
哦,fuckface。
Oh, fuckface.
他妈的。他妈的我。哦,狗屎。一秒!
Fuck. Fuck me. Oh, shit. One second!
啊,好吧。
Ah, okay.
他妈的。哦,来了!
Fuck. Uh, coming!
大便。
Shit.
来了。
Coming.
游戏结束。
Game over.
拉斯,怎么了,伙计?
Oh, hey, Russ, what's going on, man?
是的。请进。请进。请进。
Yeah. Come on in. Come on in. Come on in.
没事吧,伙计?
Uh, everything all right, man?
-是的。-你还好吗?
- Yeah. - You good?
哦,狗屎。好吧。怎么了,伙计?
Oh, shit. Okay. Uh, what's up, man?
做……你需要拿出来吗?
Do... do you need that out?
你想把它收起来吗,伙计,还是…
Do you wanna put that away, man, or...
没有?好吧,好吧。这很好。
No? Okay, okay. That's fine.
-你一整天都在这儿?-是的,我想是的。
- You've been here all day? - Yes, I think so.
哦,你觉得呢?
Oh, you think?
不!我是说,看。我不,我去买♥♥吃的了。
No! I mean, look. I don't-- I went to get some food.
那该死的墨西哥卷饼车。
That fucking taco truck, man.
他们有很好吃的沙瓦玛玉米饼。
They've got the good shawarma-- the tacos.
呃。我可以给你拿一些。他们很好。良好的萨尔萨舞。
Uh. I can get you some. They're good. Good salsa.
你没听到什么奇怪的事吗?
You didn't hear anything strange?
你说"奇怪"是什么意思?
I mean, what do you mean "strange"?
喜欢,性…性感有点奇怪还是…
Like, sex... sexy kind of strange or...
就像我的房♥子被毁了,有点奇怪。
Like my whole place getting trashed kind of strange.
哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
对,对,对。“哦,大便。”
Right, right, right. "Oh, shit."
我是说,是的。我听到了一些东西的撞击声,
I mean, yeah. I heard a few things crashing around,
-但我以为只有你——好的。
- but I figured it was just you. - Okay.
电影精选列表