如果我必须告诉自己我是如何来到这里的…
If I had to tell myself how I got here...
…就像每个故事一样,都是从一个女孩开始的。
...just like every story, it started with a girl.
订单!
Order up!
任何在黑暗中行走的人
Anyone who's walked in darkness
知道承诺是没有意义的。
knows there's no point in making promises.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你来这儿有段时间了。
You've been here a while.
你想让我给你加点爱尔兰风味吗?
You want me to Irish this up a bit for you?
不,谢谢。我不喝酒。
No, thank you. I don't drink.
生活充满了不确定性。
Life is too full of uncertainty.
只有傻瓜才会许下承诺
Only a fool makes promises
而且相信他能保住他们。
and actually believes he can keep them.
埃斯特,你去哪了?
Esther, where have you been?
我一直在找你。
I've been looking for you.
埃丝特,如果你有麻烦,你得告诉我。
Esther, if you're in trouble, you need to tell me.
这是我的工作。我们能保证你的安全。
It's my job. We can make you safe.
是我儿子杰登。
It's my son, Jayden.
我不想让他过这样的生活。
I don't want this life for him.
我这么做是为了他。
I am doing this for him.
他们明天开会。这个位置。
They're meeting tomorrow. This location.
据我所知,
From what I understand,
他带着鱼进来了
he comes in with the fish
然后运到这个仓库。
and they take it to this warehouse.
无论发生什么,
No matter what happens,
答应我杰登不会有事。
just promise me Jayden will be safe.
如果我有什么不测,你来照看他。
If something happens to me, you'll be watching over him.
-你不会有事的。-答应我。
- Nothing will happen to you. - Promise me.
我保证。
I promise.
你是最棒的,拉斯。
You're the best, Russ.
生活对我们每个人都有安排,
Life has a plan for all of us,
即使我们意见不一致。
even if we don't agree.
雷声。
Thunder.
闪电紧随其后。
The lightning follows closely after.
天空像风一样哭泣。
The heavens weep like a wind.
埃丝特给我们的信息是可靠的。
The information Esther gave us was good.
我们都不知道,埃丝特并不安全。
Little did we know, Esther wasn't safe.
耶茨警官和我去调查了现场。
Officer Yates and I went to investigate the scene.
我们正走进一个埋伏。
We were walking into an ambush.
捡起。
Pick up.
捡起。
Pick up.
可悲的是,另一件悲剧事件震撼了当地社区
Sadly, another tragic event has rocked the local community
寻找金秀敏的过程中
as the search for Su Min Kim,
朋友们都叫她埃丝特·马丁
known to her friends as Esther Martin,
她13岁的儿子报告她失踪了,
who was reported missing by her 13-year-old son,
随着发现而结束了吗
has come to an end with the discovery
埃斯特·马丁的尸体
of Esther Martin's body earlier this morning.
承诺的问题在于……
The problem with a promise is...
你完全可以保留它。
you can have every intention of keeping it.
但在路上,一辆卡车闯红灯了
But on your way, a truck runs a red light
然后把你丢在人行道上。
and leaves you dead on the sidewalk.
♪试着坚持♪坚持
♪ Just try to hold on Just hold on ♪
♬那么疼,我可能会死,而我甚至不知道为什么
♪ It hurts so I could die And I don't even know why ♪
♬但我坚持…♪
♪ But I hold on... ♪
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Okay.
好吧。
Okay.
我去找他。
I'll get him.
我去准备。
I'll get ready.
这里是语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voicemail box
杰登·马丁。
of Jayden Martin.
啊,杰登。小屎。
Ah, Jayden. Little shit.
——是吗?——杰登?
- Yeah? - Jayden?
怎么啦?
What?
你需要什么?
What do you need?
我刚和你爷爷谈过
I just talked to your grandpa
他让我去橄榄球训练场接你。
and he said to pick you up from football practice.
发生了一件事。
Something came up.
是克莱尔吗?
Is that Claire?
-嘿,伙计。-嘿,克莱尔。
- Hey, buddy. - Hey, Claire.
是的,交易是…
Yeah, and the deal was...
…你应该直走的
...you were supposed to go straight
放学后去商店。
to the shop after school.
听着,我这就来,好吗?
Look, I'm on my way, okay?
把你的位置发给我,待在原地别动。
Just send me your location and stay put.
如果你知道,我不会告诉金先生电子烟的事。
If you do, I won't tell Mr. Kim about the vape.
——交易吗?——交易。
- Deal? - Deal.
好。
Good.
哦!我给你惹上麻烦了吗
Oh! Did I get you in trouble?
在我回来之前离开。
Be gone before I come back.
-我从不在外过夜。-我从不在外过夜。
- I don't do sleepovers. - I don't do sleepovers.
替我向杰登道谢。
Tell Jayden thanks for this.
-是的。-所以他有点搞砸了。
- Yeah. - So he messed up a little bit.
盖斯做完治疗后别忘了锁门。
Don't forget to lock up after Gus' treatment.
拉塞尔,我来这里是因为我是你猫咪的兽医吗?
Russell, am I only here 'cause I'm your cat's vet?
如果不是因为盖斯,你还会让我过来吗?
I mean, If it weren't for Gus, would you even have me over?
我知道你从来没让杰登来过。
I know you've never let Jayden come by.
我不喜欢别人占用我的空间。
I don't like people in my space.
别忘了,格斯的项圈上有摄像头。
And don't forget, Gus has a camera on his collar.
再见。
Bye.
格斯。
Gus.
到这里来。
Come here.
你不会告发我的,对吧,格斯?
You won't tell on me, will you, Gus?
是的。
Yeah.
比起暴躁的罗素·哈奇,你更喜欢我,
You like me more than that grumpy Russell Hatch,
不是吗,格斯?是的。
don't you, Gus? Yeah.
可以长♥期♥汽车旅馆,
Extended-stay motels,
当人们陷入困境时住的那种地方
the type of place a person lives if they fell on hard times
或者放弃了生活。
or gave up on life.
我介于两者之间。
I'm somewhere in between.
洛杉矶是个迷失的城市,
L.A. is a city of lost people,
都匆匆忙忙,无处可去。
all in a hurry to go nowhere.
每个人都来这里寻找自我。
Everyone comes here to find themselves.
但如果他们像我一样来到这里,
But if they came here just like me,
他们已经迷路了。
they are already lost.
嘿,小子!在车里。
Hey, kid! In the car.
神圣的狗屎!我的司机来了。
Holy shit! My, uh-- my driver's here.
这是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is this?
怎么啦?
What?
你逃学,成绩也在下降。
You're skipping school and your grades are going down.
-我刚和一个朋友在一起。-你知道吗?
- I was just with a friend. - You know what?
你需要交更好的朋友,好吗?
You need to make better friends, okay?
你为什么这么关心?
Why do you care?
你只是我的司机,好吗?
You're just my driver, okay?
别担心,我不会像我妈妈那样自暴自弃。
Don't worry, I won't off myself like my mom.
杰登,这对你来说很不容易。
Jayden, it was not easy for you.
我明白了。
I get it.
但她只想让你有自己的生活。
But all she wanted for you was for you to have your own life.
那你打算告诉我了吗?
So, you're gonna tell me then?
-别这样,别这样。——不。继续。
- Come on, don't start this. - Nah. Go on.
告诉我。这就是你来这里的原因,对吧?
Tell me. I mean, that's why you're here, right?
-证人保护,不是吗?-杰登,今天不行。又不是。
- Witness protection, no? - Jayden, not today. Not again.
是的。我不这么认为。
Yeah. Didn't think so.
嘿!如果我只是你的司机
Hey! If I'm just your driver,
下次坐后排,好吗?
next time, sit in the back, okay?
好孩子,埃斯特。了不起的孩子。
Great kid, Esther. Great kid.
金♥正♥日♥?
Mr. Kim?
喂?
Hello?
-他在后面。——好的。很抱歉打扰你。
- He's in the back. - Okay. Sorry to disturb you.
看起来你很努力啊。
Looks like you're working hard.
去你♥妈♥的♥。我工作很努力。你是个酒鬼。
Go fuck yourself. I work hard. You're an alcoholic.
电影精选列表