这里太疯狂了。
It's been crazy around here.
是啊,这些混♥蛋♥现在抢劫任何人。
Yeah, motherfuckers rob anybody these days.
所以我在家里放了摄像头。
That's why I keep cameras in my place.
哪一个。顺便提醒一下我。
Which... ...reminds me, by the way.
啊,克莱尔。
Ah, Claire.
我上次见到他的时候
Last time I saw this guy,
他的左眼上没有疤痕。
he didn't have a scar on his left eye.
但那是很多年前的事了。
But that was many years ago.
伤疤是我们错误的生命纹身。
Scars are life's tattoo of our mistakes.
这一带的人越来越乱了。
The neighborhood is getting rough.
哦,罗素,等一下。
Oh, Russell, just a minute.
-金先生。-嗨,罗素。
- Mr. Kim. - Hi, Russell.
我不知道你要来。
I didn't know you were coming.
-没事吧?-是的。是的,当然。
- Is everything okay? - Yeah. Yes, of course.
他是我儿子。又厚又短。真讨厌。
He's my son. Thick and short. Real pain in the ass.
-杰登回家了。-谢谢。
- Jayden is home. - Thank you.
还有谁会照看那个男孩?
Who else will watch that boy?
我的家人从来都不喜欢他父亲。
My family, they never liked his father.
耻辱。他们永远不会原谅我的苏敏。
Shame. They can never forgive my Su Min.
我想是叫你埃丝特吧。你真是个好朋友,哈奇先生。
Oh, Esther to you, I suppose. You're a real friend, Mr. Hatch.
现在像你这样的人不多了。
Not many like you left these days.
-我很感激。谢谢你!-你为什么不走?
- I appreciate it. Thank you. - Why don't you take off?
一定要拿到这箱捐款
Make sure you get this box of donations
在他们锁门之前去教堂。
over to the church before they lock up.
波可以帮我收拾我儿子留下的烂摊子。
Bo can help me clean up my son's mess.
好的,金先生。
Okay, Mr. Kim.
洛杉矶,K-Town。夜晚,又冷又黑。
L.A., K-Town. Night, cold and dark.
圣安娜风正在加速,
The Santa Ana winds are picking up,
像瘟疫一样在全城蔓延。
spreading through the city like a plague.
我能听到风的呼啸声
I can hear the whistle of the wind
我把威士忌放在头上,扣下扳机。
as I press the bottle of whiskey to my head and pull the trigger.
又是一个你随时都可能迷失自我的夜晚。
Another night where you can lose yourself at any moment.
如果你迷路的时候不小心,
And if you're not careful when you're lost,
你不知道别人会怎么找到你。
you don't know how you'll be found.
再来一杯吗?
You want another?
是的。请把瓶子留下。
Yeah. Just leave the bottle, please.
今晚不舒服吗?
Rough night tonight?
-请给我一瓶。-好吧。
- The bottle, please. - All right.
你可真难找啊。
You're a hard man to track down.
是的。我打算保持这种状态。
Yeah. And I plan to keep it that way.
你真是个固执的混♥蛋♥,你知道吗?
You are one stubborn motherfucker, you know that?
你好像还在这儿。
It seems you're still here.
我们都知道你应该去欧洲。
And we both fucking know you should be in Europe.
我觉得你应该帮我个小忙。
I think you should do me a little favor.
-我不是来帮忙的-拜托,伙计。
- I'm not in the favor business. - Come on, man.
和线人上♥床♥也是违反规定的。
It's also against protocol to fuck an informant.
但我不会对这事大惊小怪的。
But I ain't make a peep about that.
别这么说那破事。
Don't talk about that shit like that.
看。好吧。我的错,好吗?
Look. All right. My bad, all right?
我们需要你。
We need you.
好吧?我都不会来问你这个问题
All right? I wouldn't even be here asking you this
如果我没有。
if I didn't.
滚蛋。
Fuck off.
看,男人。听我说完,好吗?
Look, man. Just hear me out, all right?
还记得吗,弗拉卡?
Remember that shit, Flakka?
我们在2015年扔掉的那该死的浴盐混合物?
That fucked-up bath salt hybrid that we got rid of in 2015?
-僵尸药?-是的。
- The zombie drugs? - Yeah.
那种能把你的脸吃掉的药。
That eat-your-face-off drug.
我是说,我们以为这是最后一次了
I mean, we thought we saw the last of it
直到去年它突然出现在这里。
until it popped up here last year.
就像我说的,
Like I said,
这不关我的事了。
it's none of my business anymore.
我没戏了。
I'm out of it.
是的。上次,事情搞砸了。
Yeah. Last time, things went badly.
但我们还是不知道谁是朝鲜黑帮的老大。
But we still don't know who's in charge of the Korean mob.
也不知道是谁杀了埃丝特。
Or who put the hit out on Esther.
难道你不想要正义吗……
Don't you want justice...
为她吗?
for her?
晚安,叶芝。
Goodnight, Yates.
来吧。如果你知道什么,告诉我,哈奇。
Come on. If you know something, tell me, Hatch.
-滚开。-好吧,好吧
- Fuck off. - All right, all right.
我想我会找到杀害埃丝特的凶手
I guess I'll just find Esther's killer
就我一个人?
all by myself, huh?
-滚开,耶茨。-我不需要。
- Fuck off, Yates. - I don't have to.
你知道你会回来的。
You know you'll be back.
你不能离开。这就是你。
You can't stay away. It's who you are.
这是你的天性。这就是你!
It's in your nature. It's who you are!
埃丝特,城墙越来越近了。
Esther, the walls are closing in.
他们一直在监视我。
They've been keeping tabs on me.
我知道这只是时间问题
I knew it was only a matter of time
在他们想把我拉回去之前。
before they tried to pull me back in.
牠!
Suka!
-搞什么鬼?-该死,该死,该死,该死。
- What the fuck? - Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
-那是我的车!-嘿伙计我们只是…
- That's my car! - Hey, man, we were just...
我们正要走。
we were just leaving.
-冯,苏卡!-我们走吧!
- Von, suka! - Let's go!
去哪里?跑回家,嗯?
Go where? Run home, huh?
该死的女人。
Fucking women.
你知道我是谁吗?
You know who I am?
你知道这个符号♥吗?嗯?
You know this symbol? Huh?
Brigada男孩。帕尼Brigada,对吧?牠。
The Brigada Boys. Parni Brigada, huh? Suka.
他妈的。
Fuck.
♬花痴
♪ Nympho ♪
♬花痴
♪ Nympho ♪
♬花痴
♪ Nympho ♪
♬花痴
♪ Nympho ♪
狗屎!
Shit!
滚出去!
Get out!
是的,先生!
Yes, sir!
疯狂的混♥蛋♥……
Crazy bastard...
他还留着那个国际刑♥警♥
He keeps that Interpol fuck around
像只该死的哈巴狗!
like a goddamned lap-dog!
他还不如请缉毒局的头头来吃饭呢。
He might as well invite the head of the D.E.A to dinner.
他疯了。
He's out of his mind.
太老了。
Too damn old.
他也经常和那孩子在一起。
He spends time with that kid, too.
只是随便玩玩。
Just fucking around.
闭嘴,你这个笨蛋!
Shut up, you stupid fuck!
那是我的侄子。
That's my nephew.
但你得除掉哈奇和你父亲。
But you have to get rid of Hatch and your father.
这地方到处都是俄♥国♥人。
This place is crawling with Russians.
如果我们再让步,我们就只好让步了
If we give any more ground, we might as well
把这个地方叫做小莫斯科。
call this part of town Little Moscow.
而你父亲胆小怕事,什么都做不了。
And your father is too chicken-shit to do anything about it.
我父亲变成了一个软弱的人。
My father's become a weak man.
他仍然认为一切都和以前一样。
He still thinks things are like before.
在迈阿密。这样我们就能和睦相处了。
Before Miami. And that we can all get along.
他还是不愿意相信苏敏的鬼话
He still doesn't wanna believe Su Min's fuck up
跟这场混乱有任何关系。
had anything to do with this mess.
老混♥蛋♥需要有人叫醒他!
Old bastard needs a wake-up call!
你应该陪在孩子身边的。
You were supposed to be there for the kid.
不是我。
Not me.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
一秒!
One second!
嘿,老兄,怎么了?
Hey, man, what's up?
怎么了,伙计?
What's going on, man?
听着,我不想做那种人,
Listen, I hate to be that guy,
但我他妈头疼得厉害。好吧?
but I've got a fucking massive headache. All right?
你的音乐也太他妈吵了。
And your music is really too fucking loud.
我…我真的很抱歉,伙计。
I'm... I'm really sorry, man.
电影精选列表