♪ You ♪
Thanks to your brave service,
谢谢你的英勇之举
we can now move beyond the darkness
我们才能脱离黑暗
of this unfortunate night.
让这个不幸的夜晚画下句点
And move optimistically
并且怀抱着希望
into another long and fruitful year
迎向另一个长久又丰硕的一年
of peace,
享受和平
prosperity,
繁荣
and prize crops.
以及高价值作物
With you, Richie,
里奇,你现在
as our emissary to the larger world,
是代表我们 前往广阔世界的使者
riding high,
你将开着一辆
in a brand-new, shiny,
全新、闪亮的
Corvette.
科维特
Take it for a spin.
开去兜兜风吧
Take me with you.
带我走
Please.
拜托你
I'll do anything you want. Richie, please.
我愿意为你做任何事,里奇,拜托
There ain't no stop signs on the black road.
管他三七二十一,油门踩到底
Just doing what has to be done.
这是必要之举
What's always been done.
世世代代的传统
I've been hearing that line of bullshit from you all year long.
我听你讲这些废话听了一整年
You got a backbone all of a sudden?
你突然有胆识了?
I let one son down.
我让一个儿子失望
I'm not about to let another one down.
我不会让另一个儿子也失望
Boo-fucking-hoo, Dan.
可怜的丹
Stand back.
退后
All you had to do
你的责任
was keep your kid locked up for one friggin' night.
只是把儿子关起来一个晚上而已
One night!
就一晚
But you couldn't even manage that, could you now?
你连这都做不到,对吧?
I said stand back!
我叫你退后
No, your piece of shit son had to go and prove himself
不,你那混♥蛋♥儿子就是想证明自己
and win the goddamn Run.
赢得该死的比赛
And now I have to put the little fucker
现在我得亲手埋了
into the ground.
这个小混♥蛋♥
Hey, you weren't followed?
有人跟踪你吗?
Not yet.
还没有
Rich
里奇
We're gonna make it.
我们会逃出去的
Get down.
躲到下面
Get down. Get down. -Okay.
快点躲起来 -好
Shit!
妈的
What are we gonna do?
现在怎么办?
Hands up where I can see 'em!
双手举高,让我清楚看到
If I'm not back in 10 minutes...
如果我十分钟后没回来...
leave without me.
你就离开
Richie, no.
里奇,不
Hands up.
双手举高
Where I can see 'em!
让我看到
Let me see 'em!
双手举高
Walk towards me now.
走过来
Walk!
快点
Slowly!
慢慢来
Slowly.
慢慢来
Slowly.
慢慢来
Your old man tried to save you.
你老爸想救你
Get your ass over there.
给我过去
I said get it!
快走啊
Go on. Move.
继续走
You know, you and me, we never really did get along, did we?
我们一直互看不顺眼,对吧
And yet, in spite of it all...
尽管如此
I do respect you, Richie.
我还是很佩服你,里奇
I ain't a hard guy.
我不是铁石心肠的人
And that's why this is going to be especially hard--
所以接下来会特别难...
You piece of shit.
你这混♥蛋♥
It's over.
结束了
You killed my brother
你杀了我哥,
and all those boys.
还有那些男生
And for what?
为了什么?
I was just doing
我只是做了
what had to be done. -For who?
必须的事情 -为了谁?
That's what's always been done!
从以前就是这样
For who?
究竟是为了谁?
How does it even fucking matter anymore?
这他妈的有什么重要的?
Please.
拜托
Please. Stop! Stop! No.
拜托 住手 不
No!
不要
Go.
快走
Get out of here, now.
现在就离开
Go on.
快走吧
Please.
拜托
Before someone sees you.
以免被人看到
Richie.
里奇呢?
Please.
拜托
Fuck you, and fuck this town.
去你的,这座小镇的人都去死
Richie.
里奇
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Burn it down.
放火烧了这里
Burn it all down!
全部烧掉
电影精选列表