East of Eden,
《伊甸园之东》
was the name of the book he wrote, I think.
他写的书好像叫这个名字
He's a famous writer now.
他现在是知名作家
That can't be right.
不可能是他写的
And the year before that?
再前一年呢?
Bobby Rokos.
鲍比罗科斯
What happened to him?
他后来怎么了?
He died
他死了
in a terrible car accident. You know that.
一场可怕的车祸,你知道的
And the year before that?
那前一年呢?
Doug Steckles. You remember.
道格斯特克尔,你记得他
What happened to Doug Steckles?
道格斯特克尔后来怎么了?
Richie, I don't understand.
里奇,我不懂
Why all the questions?
你为什么要问这些问题?
There ain't no stop signs on the black road!
管他三七二十一,油门踩到底
Jim's the winner! Jim's the winner!
吉姆赢了...
里克斯警官去死
Jim's the winner! Jim's the winner!
吉姆赢了...
I need you to be honest with me.
你得跟我说实话
Okay.
好
Don't lie.
不要说谎
Lie?
说谎?
Did you write the letter?
那封信是你写的吗?
What letters?
什么信?
The letter from the other day, did you write that?
前几天那封信,是你写的吗?
The postcards?
还有明信片?
Did you pretend you were Jim to get me to stay home?
你是不是假冒吉姆 想说服我待在家?
Mom, please.
妈,拜托
No. I...
没有,我...
Honey, why would I do that?
宝贝,我为什么要这么做?
Please. Come on. Tell me.
拜托 告诉我
Mom.
妈
Are you sure you don't want another cupcake?
你确定不要再吃一个杯子蛋糕?
Mom.
妈
Let me get you some milk.
我帮你倒牛奶
Mom.
妈
♪ Starlight lies ♪
♪ With sweet dream eyes...♪
Mom!
妈
Tell me the truth.
老实告诉我
Please.
拜托
It has to end.
这必须结束
Mom?
妈?
Put an end to it, Richie.
里奇,结束这一切
Mom? What the fuck!
妈?搞什么?
What now?
现在又怎么了?
I'm not doing it.
我不干
I've had enough.
我受够了
There's only so much
一个人能承受的事情
a man can take before...
是有限的...
Yeah, you're gonna do what needs to be done.
对,该做的还是得做
And that's that.
没得商量
This fucking night.
今晚是怎么搞的
You and your wife, you like living in that big house you're living in?
你跟老婆住在那间大房♥子里 很舒服吧?
It's...
这...
not worth it.
不值得
Casey.
凯西,
You remember my brother Casey?
你记得我哥凯西吗?
When Casey went missing,
凯西失踪的时候,
my old man, he marched straight out
我老爸直接冲出门
into that dust storm to go look for him.
冲进沙尘暴里找他
For hours, me and my sister were alone in that house,
有好几个小时,我跟妹妹单独待在家
the wind rattling at the walls, the windows...
强风拍打着墙壁与窗户,嘎嘎作响...
And when that black duster finally passed, days later...
几天后,黑色沙尘暴终于过去
I found my big brother.
我才找到哥哥
He was a hundred yards from the front door, just...
他就躺在我家大门前一百公尺
lying there,
就躺在那
bloated...
全身肿胀
An arm reaching out for our house.
一只手伸向我们的房♥子
And when my old man fell to his knees
我爸跪在地上,
and lifted his eldest into his arms...
把大儿子抱起来
Casey's body, it split open
凯西的身体裂开了
and sand poured out of his belly.
肚子里满是沙子
That freak
那个怪物
made it to the church before midnight
在午夜前赶到教堂
one goddamn time...
就那么一次
and for nine long fuckin' years
接下来漫长的九年里
this town went a little mad
整个镇陷入疯狂
and all because of some panty waisted daddy
全因为一个胆小的父亲
who didn't have the stones to do what needed to be done.
没有胆量做出必要之举
Are you that guy, Dan?
你是那种人吗,丹?
If that thing isn't dead by midnight,
如果那怪物午夜前没死
this whole goddamn town
整个小镇
is going straight to Hell,
就会完蛋
and your wife and that piece of shit son of yours
你太太跟你那浑球儿子
are gonna find themselves...
就会葬身
...buried in a cornfield somewhere.
在玉米田里
He's your responsibility.
他是你的责任
Get it done.
好好完成任务
We could sneak out.
我们可以偷溜出去
While everyone is preoccupied with the Run,
趁大家忙着比赛 现在是离开的好时机
we could leave. Get out. Just...
离开这里
Run away.
走得远远的
Let's run away, Richie.
我们离开吧,里奇
No.
不行
Why not? Let's just go.
为什么?我们走吧
Get out of this fucking place now.
趁现在离开这可怕的地方
If he gets to the church in time, then...
万一他在午夜前抵达教堂...
There will be no winner...
就不会有赢家...
To sacrifice.
牺牲自己
I'm ending this.
我要结束这一切
Tonight.
就是今晚
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
Jer, we got a call on a fire
杰瑞,有人通报发生火警
over on Maple Avenue.
在枫树大道上
The old Shepard house, I think. Over.
应该是谢泼德家以前的住处
I'm on my way. Over and out.
我马上过去,完毕
Whoa, hey. - Relax.
嘿 - 别激动,
The hell do you want?
有什么事?
Sawtooth.
锯齿
I just saw him. He's... He's a couple blocks over
我看到他了,他在两个街区外
in front of the Healy place.
就在希利家前面
Everything's gone nuts tonight.
今晚失控了
Get in the car. -What?
上车 -什么?
Get in the car!
我叫你上车!
Where are we going?
要去哪里?
Congratulations, kid.
恭喜你,孩子
You're this year's big winner.
你是今年的大赢家
What the...
搞什么?
Come on. Let's go look.
走吧,我们去看看
Where'd everyone go?
大家都去哪了?
Do you see anything?
有看到什么吗?
No.
没有
Let's check inside.
我们进去看看
Dad?
爸?
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛?
Just doing what has to be done.
做我该做的事
I know the truth.
我知道真♥相♥了
Not all of it.
只是部分的真♥相♥
I'm going to save him.
我要去救他
Richie, I need you to listen to--
里奇,你得听我说
I'm going to end all of it.
电影精选列表