就像一切都没变
We better get going.
我们该走了
♪ Gonna build me a daydream ♪
♪ With a little hope ♪
♪ Gonna push that daydream Up the mountain slope ♪
Dear Lord, bless this food
亲爱的主,请赐福这一餐
and grant that we may thankful for thy mercies be.
你的仁慈,我们万分感激
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
This came for you today.
今天寄来的
来自纽奥良旧城区的问候
我要继续前行,小弟
This is it?
就这样?
No letter, no nothing?
没有信件还什么的?
I saw Annie last night.
我昨晚遇到安妮
At... At Bible study.
在读经班
Poor gal. She still holds a flame for Jimmy.
可怜的女孩,她对吉姆依然念念不忘
And who can blame her, really?
也无法怪她,对吧?
It's not her fault.
这不是她的错
She doesn't have the same kind of opportunities that we do.
她不像我们有这样的机会
You're very lucky.
你真的很幸运
So I've heard.
你说过很多次了
Watch your tone, boy. - What?
注意你的态度,儿子 - 怎么了?
She talks like we weren't living on the East Side just a year ago.
她说得好像 一年前在东区的生活都不算数
When he comes home for Christmas,
等吉姆回家过耶诞节
Jimmy will have to set Annie straight.
他要跟安妮讲清楚
I'd hate to see that girl get her heart broken, but...
真不想看到她那么伤心
Been doing a lot of thinking lately.
我最近想了很多
Thinking about what?
想什么?
Doing the Run, maybe.
我可能要参加比赛
Why would you say that?
你这念头是哪来的?
Jim got to do it. Why can't I?
吉姆可以去,为什么我不行?
Because your brother won.
因为你哥赢了
So?
所以呢?
Richie, listen to me.
里奇,听我说
Everything you see, all this,
你看到的一切,
the house, the car...
房♥子、车子
We already have it.
我们都有了
You can't win it again, son.
你无法再赢一次,儿子
It's not... It's not fair to the other boys,
这对其他男生
and the other families. -Donna. Donna.
和他们的家庭不公平 -唐娜
What you want,
你的想法
it doesn't matter.
不重要,
And you know this. You know this.
这点你很清楚 你明明知道
So I need to hear you tell me
我得亲耳听你说
why it does not matter what you want?
为什么你的想法不重要
Tell me right now because why?
现在就告诉我,为什么?
Because why? -Because it's against the--
为什么? -因为这违反规定
Because it's against the rules, that's right.
违反规定,一点都没错
Fuck the rules.
去他妈的规定
I...
我...
I'm the bad kid?
我是坏孩子?
Sorry. -Is that it?
抱歉 -是吗?
I'm the bad kid, and Jim's the good kid?
我是坏孩子,吉姆是乖孩子?
I'm just supposed to be thankful and lucky
我这辈子都该感激
for the rest of my life?
觉得自己超幸运?
For what?
为了什么?
This big house and your shitty Cadillac?
这间大豪♥宅♥跟那辆破凯迪拉克?
I'm good at things, too, you know.
我又不是没能力
Please sit down.
坐下好好说
I'm smart.
我很聪明
You're my baby boy.
你是我的宝贝儿子
Richie, please.
里奇,别这样
I'm doing the Run.
我要参加比赛
You can't stop me.
你无法阻止我
Richie.
里奇
♪ I don't have anything♪
♪ Since I don't have you ♪
♪ I don't have fond desires♪
♪ And I don't have Happy hours♪
♪ I don't have anything♪
♪ Since I don't have you♪
Hi, Richie.
嗨,里奇
You're homesick for the East Side?
怀念东区的生活吗?
Annie.
安妮
♪ I never will again♪
Got a postcard today.
我今天收到一张明信片
♪ When you walked out on me♪
♪ In walked old misery♪
♪ And he's been here Since then♪
I've always wanted to go to New Orleans.
我一直想去纽奥良
♪ I...♪
Hey, asshole.
混♥蛋♥
You think you're better than me?
你自以为比我厉害吗?
You think you're special, smart guy?
你自以为特别又聪明,是吧?
What's this? What's this?
这是什么?
I'll be taking this.
我很乐意收下
No. No. No.
不...
Give it back.
还给我
You don't have the stones.
你没那个种
How are you Jim Shepard's brother?
你好吗,吉姆谢泼德的小弟?
I looked up one day and...
有天我才惊觉,
saw it was one year later and I thought,
原来已经过了一年
'Hey, Baby B must be 18 by now.'
我心想:亲爱的小弟满18岁了
Happy belated.
迟到的生日快乐
So, you're probably sore at me
你可能很生气
for not writing a proper letter sooner,
这么久没收到我的信
and I'm sorry about that.
真的很抱歉
I can't have you come out right now, not just yet.
你还不能来找我
All this traveling and seeing the country can get pretty lonely.
不停旅行,游历不同的城镇 有时会很孤独
I think about coming back home sometimes.
我有时也想回家
Maybe get hitched to good old Annie, if she'd take me back.
也许可以跟安妮结婚 如果她愿意接纳我的话
Get a job at the mill. Settle down for good.
在磨坊找份工作,安顿下来
But heck,
但
I can't come home now with everyone thinking I'm some hero or something.
我现在不能回去 大家都以为我是英雄
I know every dumbass kid wants to be tough and prove himself, but...
我知道很多傻孩子想逞强,证明自己
if I were you,
但我要是你,
I'd just stay put.
就会接受现状
"Winning the Run ain't everything."
赢得比赛不是了不起的成就
"I'll be home soon, I promise you that, okay?
我保证我很快就会回家,好吗?
Just be good for now
暂时当个乖宝宝,
and watch after Mom and Dad.
好好照顾爸妈
They need you.
他们需要你
There ain't no stop signs on the black road!
管他三七二十一,油门踩到底
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪里?
Get out of the car, Richie.
里奇,下车吧
Shit.
该死
♪ Lately when I'm in my room ♪
♪ All by myself♪
♪ In the solitary gloom♪
♪ I call to myself♪
♪ Hey, there♪
♪ You with the stars In your eyes♪
♪ Love never made a fool...♪
Mom.
妈
♪ You used to be too wise... ♪
Let me out! Let me out!
让我出去...
Open the fucking door!
快点打开
I don't wanna do the Run!
我不想参加比赛
♪ Though he won't throw a crumb to you♪
♪ You think some day He'll come to you...♪
Let me out of this fucking room!
放我出去
Open the fucking door! -Let me out!
快点打开 -让我出去
I'm fucking starving!
我快饿死了
I know you fucking hear me!
我知道你们听得到
I fucking hate you! I fucking hate you!
我恨你们 我超恨你们
Mom! Dad!
妈!爸!
I'm so fucking hungry. I'm so fucking hungry.
我好饿,快饿死了
Just a slice of bread.
一片面包就好
A glass of water. Anything!
一杯水,什么都可以
Please! Let me out!
拜托 让我出去
Let me out! Let me out!
我要出去 快让我出去
Open the fucking door!
快点开门
I said open the fucking door!
电影精选列表