This whole thing is horseshit.
这整件事全是狗屁
It's rigged.
是他们瞎掰的,
Sawtooth, too.
锯齿也是
You really think that's friggin' real?
你们真的觉得有这种事?
Officer Friendly there?
那位笑咪♥咪♥的警官
He buses in a boogie inmate
他带了一个黑鬼囚犯来
from the Dixie Springs Correctional.
是迪西普林斯惩教所的犯人
I heard this, too.
我也听说过这件事
He stuffs his britches full of candy,
他在他的裤子里塞满糖果
puts on a big fat pumpkin,
把超大的南瓜
on his woolly head...
套在他的卷毛头上
and boo.
就变身成怪物了
I saw it.
我亲眼看到,
It's real.
是真的
When was this?
什么时候?
When I was nine.
那时我才九岁
My mom, she,
我妈
told me not to look outside, no matter what I heard.
要我别看外面 不管听到什么声音
But...
可是
I looked outside my window anyway.
我还是看了窗外
He was there.
他就在那
Who?
谁?
Sawtooth Jack
锯齿杰克
I saw it.
我看到他了
On my neighbor's porch,
在我邻居的门廊上
in the old Partridge place,
派特里奇之前的家
before they moved to the Westside...
他们后来搬去了西区
Shut the fuck up.
少胡说了
Beaner.
阿墨
What do you know about doin' the Run?
你又懂什么?
Mexicans ain't even allowed to win.
墨西哥佬连获胜的资格都没有
Fuck you. -Bullshit, says who?
去你的 -狗屁啦,谁说的
Whoa, Westside Boy getting mad now.
西区男孩生气啰
Get bent.
去死吧
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿...
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
Come on.
过来
Out!
出去
萨尔餐馆,咖啡馆
The movie already started.
电影已经开演了
No, I know.
我知道
I...
我...
You hiding?
你在躲谁吗?
What?
什么?
No.
不是,
I, wanted a snack.
我...想买♥♥零食
Most kids go to Waltons.
年轻人都去沃尔顿买♥♥
Waltons doesn't have jujubes.
沃尔顿没卖♥♥水果软糖
We don't have jujubes.
我们也没有
Right.
对
You know...
我要
Can I just have a small buttered popcorn?
我要小份的奶油爆米花
Riley Blaike is a real asshole.
莱利布莱克真是大混♥蛋♥
Who?
谁?
On the house.
我请客
Really?
真的吗?
Why not?
不行吗?
Betcha.
好吧
You're Jim Shepard's brother.
你是吉姆谢泼德的弟弟
You're the new girl.
你是新搬来的女生
I know a lot about your brother, but...
我听过很多你哥的事
I don't know anything about you.
但对你一无所知
I'm hard to pin down.
很少人了解我
Sure.
当然了
Could I get me a pop, too?
可以再给我一瓶汽水吗?
You know what? I've never met someone
这是我第一次
from somewhere else before.
遇到外地人
Where you from?
你从哪里来的?
Another small town.
另一座小镇
You're not going on a trip, are you?
你该不会要去旅行吧?
One day.
有一天会
Are you going to the midnight dance?
你要参加午夜舞会吗?
I'm not invited.
我没收到邀请
Why not?
怎么会?
Well, after I win the Run,
等我赢得比赛,
I'll make sure you get invited.
我一定会让你参加
You can duck into the movie, if you want. It just started.
你可以溜进去看,电影才刚开始
Nah. I should really...
不了,我应该要...
Dig you later.
晚点见
Be careful out there.
小心安全
That girl is trouble. -Who?
那女生是个麻烦 -谁?
The betty you're makin' eyes at.
你深情款款看着的那个小妞
She's fuckin' bad news.
她不是好东西
Burned down Old Man Bagley's barn.
她烧毁了老巴格利德的谷仓
The one we used to throw rocks at?
我们之前丢石头的地方?
Where'd you hear that? -Pat Shanley.
你从哪听来的? -派特尚利说的
Says she lit up that old mine shaft, too, over on Route 12.
他说她也烧了12号♥公路上的竖井
Hey, you better watch yourself, man.
你最好小心点
She's got an axe to grind.
她不怀好意
This way.
进去
Hear your brother's up in Santa Clara.
听说你哥在圣克拉拉
What's he doin' up there?
他在那里做什么?
Seeing the world, I guess.
闯荡世界吧
Well, they got a great varsity team.
他们的校队很厉害
When are you gonna play ball, aye?
你什么时候开始打棒球?
Not my thing.
没兴趣
Well, if you have half the arm your brother has,
若你的臂力有你哥一半好
we'd be in good shape. Hey.
我们就有胜算了
You oughta think about it.
好好考虑一下
You know,
你看
maybe he is up in Santa whatever, I dunno,
就算他在圣塔什么的
who fucking cares?
谁他妈在乎啊?
I don't wanna go home.
我不想回家,
Let's breeze outta here. -Hey, so...
我们出去吧 -可是...
What?
怎么了?
It's curfew.
宵禁时间到了
Don't be such a pantywaist, Bud. Come on,
别这么胆小 拜托喔
come smoke with us.
一起去抽根烟
But it's curfew.
但现在是宵禁时间
What? See you guys tomorrow?
什么?那就明天见啰?
So that's your big idea?
这就是你的伟大计划?
Come on, man. You should do it.
拜托,老兄,你应该要参加
You know I'm not allowed.
你知道我没办法
Fuck it. Just 'cause your brother won the Run last year?
管他的,因为你哥是去年赢家?
Look, Jim's a great guy and all...
吉姆是很厉害没错,
but you're faster. -I know that.
但你的速度更快 -我知道
Tougher. -You know...
也更强壮 -你看
Try telling that to my folks, all right?
得去跟我爸妈讲,好吗?
They worship the ground my brother walks on.
他们很以我哥为傲
It's embarrassing.
真丢脸
If I was to make a bet...
要我打赌的话,
Scout's honor?
发誓绝对是真话
I'd pick you
如果你跟你哥一起比赛
over your brother to win the Run any day.
我赌你一定赢
You really mean that?
你真的这么想吗?
Really?
真的?
Shit, I say we do it together, man, You and me, let's do it.
管他的,我们一起参加 你跟我一起赢得比赛
You know, and then
你看然后
I can move into your neighborhood again.
我就能搬回你家附近
We can live next door to each other, just like before.
跟以前一样当邻居
Like nothing's changed, you know?
电影精选列表