No. No one is saying that.
才没有咧
I heard he got an album coming out.
听说他还要出专辑了
Teenagers From Mars.
叫做《来自火星的少年》
Jim Shepard
吉姆谢泼德
is not in a rock band, okay?
才没有加入摇滚乐团
He couldn't carry a tune even if he...
好吗?他根本不会唱歌♥,就算...
"HG."
HG
What is that, like, "The Harvester's Guild," maybe?
那是什么?收割者公会的简称?
They own the movie theater.
电影院是他们开的
They own everything.
整个城镇都是他们的
If you wanna leave town, even for a vacation,
如果你要离开,即使是去度假
I heard you have to ask for the Guild's permission.
听说都要先取得公会的同意
That can't be true.
不可能吧
You're not like other girls around here,
你跟这里的女生不一样
that's for sure.
这是肯定的
Let's try this.
试试看吧
What do you know about me?
你对我有什么了解?
What have you heard?
你听过哪些事?
People say you're...
他们说你...
What?
什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Pat Shanley says
派特尚利说的
you burned down Old Man Bagley's barn.
你烧了老巴格利的谷仓
Why would I do that?
我为何要这么做?
I don't know.
我不知道
That's stupid.
这很蠢
Forget it. It doesn't matter.
当我没说,这不重要
What else have you heard?
你还听到什么?
Pat Shanley also said
派特尚利还说...
you burned down the old mine shaft, too.
你也烧毁了老旧的竖井
Who is this Pat Shanley?
这位派特尚利是谁?
He's got a big mouth.
他很大嘴巴
I mean, is that what people are saying,
大家都在传
that I'm some kind of pyromaniac?
我是纵火狂?
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
They're lying.
他们骗人
Okay.
好
Hey, look,
嘿
I didn't believe him, okay?
反正我也不相信他,好吗?
And it doesn't matter, either.
他说的话一点都不重要
I mean, who cares, right?
谁在乎啊?对吧
This town?
镇上的人
People talk. They like to run their mouths about things they know nothing about.
都爱闲言闲语 他们喜欢讲一些自己不懂的事
I know.
我很清楚
Like my brother?
像是我哥的事
Everybody's got their own opinion
每个人都有自己的看法
about where he's at, what he's doing.
好像他们都知道他的下落
Like he's some sort of... hero.
他就像城里的英雄
But Jim,
但吉姆,
he was just my brother, you know?
他就只是我哥
He's just a normal kid like me. Nothing special.
他跟我一样是一般的孩子 没什么特别的
I mean, he played baseball real good. Sure.
当然了,他真的很会打棒球
But even after some big game,
但有时候打完重要的比赛后
he still found time to hang out with me.
他还是会找时间跟我出去玩
Work on cars.
一起研究汽车
We really liked to work on cars.
我们很喜欢车子
We were more like best friends.
我们其实比较像死党
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里?
I don't know.
不知道
He doesn't want to be found, I guess.
他大概不想被找到
I get that.
我能理解
My parents are dead.
我爸妈都过世了
Car accident.
因为一场车祸,
Last summer.
是去年夏天的事了
My dad, he lived here long before I was born.
我爸以前住在这里,那时我还没出生
He never talked about this place,
他从没谈过这地方
except how he never wanted to come back.
只说他再也不想回来
So...
所以
After the war,
战争结束后
he settled somewhere else.
他就搬到其他地方
Met my mom, had me.
认识我妈,然后有了我
That's why I was sent here.
所以我才被送到这里
I live with my auntie now and...
我现在跟姑姑一起住
She don't like me all that much, you know?
她不太喜欢我
She thinks I'm wild.
她觉得我很野
Wild?
野?
I burned down Old Man Bagley's barn.
毕竟我烧了老巴格利的谷仓
He called me a nasty name.
他把我骂得很难听
He had it coming.
是他自找的
What about the old mine shaft?
那旧竖井呢?
That was just for fun.
我只是想找乐子
Bitchin'.
真有你的
Jer, are you there? Over.
杰瑞,你在吗?
Jerry, I just got a call.
杰瑞,我刚收到通报
Sawtooth was spotted alone,
有人看到锯齿
hiding over on Oak Street
单独躲在橡树街
in front of the Guild's Country Club.
就在公会乡村俱乐部前面
It's getting close to midnight,
现在已接近午夜
so you might want to tip off some of the boys
你可能要通知那些男生
to his location. Over.
给他们一些提示 完毕
Good work, Edith.
做得好,伊迪丝
I owe you one.
我欠你一次
You betcha.
那当然
Jesus.
天啊
The hell's going on out here?
这里是怎么回事?
You get your ass back out there. Now!
马上给我离开
What the hell happened to you back there?
你刚刚怎么了?
Stupid. I'm so fucking stupid.
蠢死了,我真的超蠢
Why didn't you...
你怎么不...
All these boys...
这些男生...
Don't fucking move.
不准动
Out of the car now.
下车
You know somethin', Ricks?
你知道吗,里克斯?
I don't think I care much for this Podunk town anymore.
我不在乎这个破旧小镇了
Out!
快点
Of the car.
下车
This guy's stuck in one gear.
这家伙太执着了
You.
你啊
Kelly Haines.
凯莉海恩斯
I know you.
我认识你
I knew your mommy and your daddy, too.
我也认识你♥爸♥妈
Ooh, he had a lip on him, your dad.
你♥爸♥就是太多话了
He tried to get away by jumping the line, but...
他以为插队就能逃出去
I caught up with him.
但被我逮到
They thought they could get away, too.
他们也以为自己能逃过
See how that turned out.
看看现在是什么下场
Go, go! -
快走
You mother...
你这混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
干
♪ Starlight lies ♪
Richie, you came home.
里奇,你回来了
Who's your friend?
你的朋友是谁?
Get some ice and towels.
去拿冰块跟毛巾
Do it!
快点
Here.
躺下来吧
♪ Starlight lies ♪
♪ With sweet dream eyes♪
♪ Gonna build me a daydream♪
Who won the Run the year before Jimmy?
吉米获胜的前一年,是谁赢得比赛?
Curtis Johnson, of course.
柯蒂斯强森,想也知道
Where is he now?
他现在人呢?
Somewhere East.
在东部
电影精选列表