我说快点开门
I'm so fucking hungry!
我真的快饿死了
Think he'll make it?
你活得下来吗?
He'll make it.
一定可以
You got yourself a pretty bad bump on the head, boy.
你的头上撞了一个大包
How long was I out?
我昏迷多久了?
Three days.
三天
Whoa, whoa. Easy.
别急
Listen. Joe Grant,
听着
I spoke to him...
我跟乔葛兰谈过了
And I got a job for you
我帮你找到一份工作
over at the Perry Mill
在佩里磨坊
right after you graduate.
你毕业后就能去上班
And then you can start working there full time.
不用烦恼找不到工作
I'm doing the Run.
我要参加比赛
Just...
你
You're not hearing me, son.
你没仔细听我说话,儿子
You're gonna listen to me.
你得好好听我说
Come here, son. No.
过来,儿子,不
No, no, no. Richie.
不...里奇
Richie!
里奇
Richie!
里奇!
Your favorite.
这是你的最爱
I just made them.
我刚做好
Pray with me.
跟我一起祷告
Pray with me.
我们一起祷告
Let me go.
放开我
Let me go.
放开
Let. Me. Go.
快点放开
You guys have anything to eat?
你们身上有吃的吗?
My old man found my stash.
我老爸发现我偷藏的食物
I'd cut my fuckin' nuts off for a Twinkie, man.
我愿意割掉蛋蛋换一个奶油蛋糕
Shit!
可恶
Fuck!
干
Crenshaw and his rattletrap.
克伦萧跟他的破车
Hey, that ain't playing fair.
这不公平
He can't drive a friggin' truck, can he?
你不能开卡车来
You're not allowed to do that.
这样违反规定
Says who, ya fuckin' square?
谁说的,乖宝宝?
Says me!
我说的
Get out! - We'll see.
滚开 - 等着瞧吧
Run!
快跑
Run!
跑起来
Try it again.
再试一次
You're giving it too much gas.
油门踩太大力了
There he is.
他来了
Come on!
快点
You made it. -Who do you think you're dealin' with?
你真的来了 -你以为我是谁?
Where'd it go?
他跑去哪了?
找到了
快跑,回来
The fuck hell you doin'?
你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么鬼?
You think you're tough?
自以为很厉害?
Yeah. -Y'all just pissed off
是啊 -你们自己没想到,
you didn't think of it yourselves, losers.
现在气呼呼,废物
Give it a little gas, not a lot.
踩一下油门,不要太多
There we go.
发动了
Hey, back off! All of youse!
后退,你们都是
See ya at the dance, fuckos.
舞会上见了,王八蛋
Hey, screw you, Crenshaw, you cheat!
去你的,克伦萧,你们作弊
Hey, get your ass out of that truck and on the street!
有种下车,到街上来
优质二手车
Here. These are for you.
拿去吧,这些是给你们的
You guys ready?
你们准备好了吗?
Come on...
来吧
Come on to the violent world with me.
跟我一起踏上暴戾世界
My mom gave me a sleeping pill.
我妈给我一颗安♥眠♥药♥
With warm milk.
跟一杯温牛奶
And honey.
还有蜂蜜
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I was wide awake.
我当时非常清醒
I could hear the older boys outside,
可以听到外面男生的声音
hunting for it like dogs.
像疯狗一样寻找他
You okay, Bud?
巴德,你没事吧?
I saw it.
我看到了
Saw Sawtooth rise up, floating over some kid,
我看到锯齿飘在一个孩子的上方
some older kid,
他的年纪比较大,
and I was waving at him,
我向他挥手
yelling.
大声喊叫,
Trying to warn him, but...
想要警告他,但...
What's the matter with you?
你是怎么了?
It was too late. He turned around and...
可是来不及,他转过身...
Shit!
妈的
Fuck!
搞什么鬼?
Shit! - Where'd it go?
可恶 - 他跑去哪了?
Could be... Could be the whole thing's over.
可能是比赛结束了?
Could be, right?
有可能吧?
It ain't over.
还没结束
Come on.
快点
I'm good.
我不用
Skid marks start here.
打滑痕迹从这里开始
See if there's any more footprints down in that ditch.
看看沟渠里有没有脚印
Shine the light up there.
把灯往那边照
Hey, don't!
不要
Kill first. Eat later.
先杀怪物,晚点再吃,
Remember?
记得吗?
I'm so fucking hungry.
我快饿扁了
You must've hit him, Mitch.
米契,你肯定撞到他了
Busted him open like a pinata.
像打破皮纳塔玩具一样,把他撞烂
You won.
你赢了
Where's the body?
尸体在哪里?
Hey, hey.
喂
What?
怎么了?
There!
他在那里
Charlie?
查理?
Charlie?
查理
Charlie?
查理?
Charlie!
查理?
Charlie?
查理?
Bud, no!
巴德,不要
Charlie!
查理!
There!
在那里
Richie...
里奇?
Let's go.
我们走吧
Bud?
巴德?
Bud?
巴德?
Bud, where you going?
巴德,你要去哪里?
God.
天啊
You saw it?
你看到他了?
Did you kill it?
你杀了他吗?
Then let's go kill it.
那我们就去杀他
Hey, hey. Don't go that way.
别走那边
You're gonna want a better weapon than that, trust me.
你得换一把更好的武器,相信我
Like what? -Like a fucking gun.
什么武器? -像是枪之类的
Do you have a gun?
你有枪吗?
Here.
拿去
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You can't win this alone.
你一个人没办法杀死他
What? You want the prize money when I win it?
什么?等我赢得奖金,你想分一杯羹吗?
Is that it? -No.
是这样吗? -不是
电影精选列表