I don't give a shit about the prize money.
我不在乎奖金
Then why are you doing this?
那你为何来参加?
Girls aren't even allowed to do the Run.
女生又不能参加
Neither are you.
你也不行
Fuck the rules.
管那些规则去死
Fuck 'em.
去他妈的
I got an idea.
我有个想法
Mommy, please. Let me in.
妈咪,拜托让我进去
Mommy, please.
妈妈,拜托
Mom, let me in. Please.
妈,拜托让我进去
Do us proud. Now.
为我们家争光
I don't wanna die, Mom.
我不想死,妈妈
Do us proud. Go. -Mommy.
–为家里争光,快去 –妈咪
Mommy, please.
妈咪,拜托
We need this. Okay, honey? We need this.
我们需要这份大奖,宝贝,好吗?
Hey, hey. Be a man!
嘿,像个男子汉
Do me proud. -Mommy.
别让我失望 -妈咪
Bud!
巴德
Bud! Bud!
巴德
Bud!
巴德
Watch out!
小心
Bud!
巴德
Look out!
小心
Bud!
巴德
Look out behind you!
小心你后面
Look out behind you, Bud!
在你后面,巴德
Sawtooth is behind you!
锯齿就在你后面
Please! Please!
快点跑
Sawtooth's behind you!
锯齿就在你后面
Sawtooth is behind you, Bud! Look out!
锯齿就在你后面 巴德 小心
It's Bud. Let me in.
我是巴德。让我进去
Let me in! - There's no room.
让我进去 - 这里已经满了
I'm not big, come on.
我很瘦,快点
Let me in. - Twenty bucks.
让我进去 - 20元
I don't have 20 bucks.
我没有20元
That's what everyone else paid, so...
大家都是付钱才进来的
I'll pay you back tomorrow, first thing, promise.
我明天给你,我发誓
Just... Just... -Cash up front, man.
先开门 -钱先拿来
That's the deal. -Please.
不然就拉倒 -拜托你
Look, it wouldn't be fair to everyone if...
这样对其他人不公平
No, no. Let me in.
不...让我进去
Let me in! Open the door!
让我进去,快开门
Open the door! -Turn off the lights.
开门啊 -灯全部关掉
Turn off the lights. - Open the door!
灯全部关掉 - 开门啊
Turn off the lights!
关灯
Help me! Help me!
救我,救救我
Let me in! Please, let me in!
拜托让我进去
Don't open it.
不要打开
He... He's hurt. Shouldn't we...
他受伤了,我们不该...
I'm not opening it. - Please... help me.
我不会开门的 - 救救我
We can't just let him die. -I'm not opening it!
我们不能见死不救 -我不开门
We have to help him. -No. Don't.
我们得帮他 -不行,不要
We gotta get him outta there. -No fuckin' way.
我们得救他 -不可能
Please! Please! - Stop!
拜托 - 住手
I wanna go home. I wanna go home.
我想回家...
I wanna go home.
我想回家...
I wanna go home. I wanna go home.
我想回家...
I wanna go home.
我想回家...
What are we doing here?
我们来这里做什么?
Keep an eye out.
小心一点
Jesus!
天啊
Take this.
拿着
This is why we stopped here?
你来这里是为了拿啤酒?
That's my dad.
那是我爸
Your dad?
你♥爸♥?
Why did your dad come here?
你♥爸♥来这里做什么?
Come on.
来吧
Whose house is that?
那是谁的房♥子?
Officer...
混球...
Dick's.
警官的
You wanna go for a ride?
想去兜风吗?
Get your pansy ass out here!
给我滚得远远的
You thought I wouldn't find out?
你以为我不会发现吗?
I got eyes and ears everywhere, Chief.
到处都有我的眼线,老兄
I know every single goddamn thing
所有大小事都
that's going on this here-- -
逃不过我的法眼
Do not!
不要
Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Where did you learn how to do that?
你在哪学会这招的?
I know things.
我懂得多着呢
Okay.
好喔
So...
所以
What's the plan?
你有什么计划?
That was my plan.
这就是我的计划
Get a gun.
拿到枪
Jer, you there? Over.
杰瑞,你在吗?完毕
Jerry, the burglar alarm at Jarrett's is ringing like crazy.
杰瑞,贾勒特杂货店的警铃大作
There's some big commotion going on over there on Main Street.
主街上出现大规模骚动
Someone said they spotted Sawtooth.
有人说看到锯齿
What the fuck? Get back!
搞什么鬼?退后
Get... Hey.
嘿,
Get back. Get back.
给我退后,不准靠近
Give us a fucking sandwich.
我们要吃三明治
Get back!
退后
Is that all ya got, savages?
你们就这点能耐吗,野孩子们?
Back!
退后
Fuck off.
滚开
My dad's gonna kill me.
我爸会杀了我
Jesus Christ.
天啊
We better move.
我们得离开
A girl?
竟然有女生?
The fuck is all this?
你们是怎样?
Hey...
嘿
What are you doing, Shepard?
你想干嘛,谢泼德?
Let her go.
放开她
Wait...
等一下
Wait a pick-a-ninny minute here.
等一下
Are you making it with a Negro?
你搞上黑鬼?
Let her go...
放开她
now.
快点
Why don't you fight me for her?
先打赢我再说吧
You little bitch!
小贱♥人♥
My nose. My nose.
我的鼻子...
You got a gun?
你有枪?
I got a gun.
没错
That's not fair. That's a gun.
这不公平,谁说可以拿枪的
And she's a girl.
而且她是女生
And I'm a Negro.
我还是黑鬼
With a club.
手上有棍棒
That fair enough for you?
这样够公平吗?
I'll be taking this.
皮带头我就拿走了
Let's go.
走吧
You're looking at this year's winner of the Run.
我就是今年的冠军
Any of youse doubt it?
有人怀疑吗?
Yeah! Yeah!
没错
What about you, copper? Think you got what it takes?
你呢,警官?你有本事吗?
Come and get it.
来啊
Front for a rock band in Jersey?
纽泽西摇滚乐团的主唱?
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪听来的?
It's what everyone's saying.
大家都在说
电影精选列表