就像他们在一起一样。
like they just belong together in life.
我没有。。。力量。我被生活宠坏了,不像他。
I don't have... the strength. I'm spoiled by life, unlike him.
所以我更想看到世界美好的一面。
So I rather want to see the better side of the world.
我是基于这样一个事实:每个人都有悲伤,每个观众。
I base this on the fact that everyone has sorrows, every viewer.
但好在能激发他的求生欲望
But the good thing is to enliven his will to live, his desire for life
或者如果他发现生活没有那么悲惨。
or if he finds out that life isn't that tragic.
赫拉巴尔是一个天才结合在一起。我不是。
Hrabal is a genius in combining this together. I am not.
我意识到这是我在赫拉巴尔电影中最大的障碍
I realise that's my big handicap in Hrabal's movies
我做不到他能做到的。
that I can't achieve what he can.
这就是为什么我拒绝根据赫拉巴尔的作品拍电影。
That's why I refuse to make movies based on Hrabal's work.
我想让别人去做,一个了解对方的人
I want someone else to do it, someone who understands the other side
他作品中激烈的一面。
the drastic side of his works.
就我而言,伊日·门泽尔。。。
As far as I'm concerned, Jiří Menzel...
拍了很好的电影,我真的很喜欢波哈米尔·赫拉巴尔的书。
made great films and I really like Bohumil Hrabal's books.
事实上,门泽尔是最擅长的。
And the truth is, Menzel was the best at it.
当别人试图拍一部赫拉巴尔电影时,里面没有赫拉巴尔。
When somebody else tried to make a Hrabal film, there was no Hrabal in it.
这部电影在捷克共和国不太受欢迎
The film wasn't received so well in the Czech Republic
尽管在外面很受欢迎。
even though it was well received outside.
还有。。。他写道,它做得太棒了
And... he wrote that it is so wonderfully made
这是一个感人的比喻
and that it is such a moving metaphor
我们在捷克斯洛伐克所经历的一切。
of everything we experienced in Czechoslovakia.
如果我们幸运的话,我们会再次体验。
And if we are lucky, we are going to experience once again.
我很难相信你也是捷克人。
I find it hard to believe that you are also Czech.
我不知道这是不是一种恭维
I don't know if that's a compliment per se
但是从米洛什来的很好。
but from Miloš it's nice.
干杯!
Cheers!
这里的啤酒很好喝。这就是我要来的地方。
The beer is good here. This is where I'll be coming.
过去就是过去。
The past is past.
就像他们说的,“伐木工人来到了我们的树林”。。。
As they say, "Lumberjacks have come to our woods"...
剩下的只是回忆。
and all that's left is the memories.
事实上,没有一部电影能与严密监视的列车或雏菊相提并论
The fact that no film comparable to Closely Watched Trains or Daisies
我相信这不是融♥资♥的问题。
was ever made after 1990, I believe isn't a matter of financing.
这是一个。。。
It's a matter of...
我不知道古希腊持续了多久
I don't know how long Ancient Greece lasted
但我们所知道的所有著名戏剧都是在五十年内写成的
but all the famous plays we know were written within a fifty-year period
也许比这个还少。
maybe even less than that.
至今仍在上演的古希腊戏剧
All the ancient Greek plays that are still staged today
是在伯里克利时代创造的。
were created in Pericles' times.
但是帝国持续了多久?几百年了。
But the empire lasted how long? Hundreds of years.
考虑到我的年龄,你不得不这么说
Considering my age, you have to say that
我的工作到此为止。
it's the end of my work.
再见!
Bye-bye!
再见!
Bye-bye!
再见生活!
Bye-bye life!
事实上,当我还是一个年轻的电影制片人的时候,雅库比斯科和我说
The truth is when I was a young filmmaker, Jakubisko and I were saying
“如果我的电影中至少有一部是相关的,那就太好了
"It would be so great if at least one of my films stayed relevant
很长一段时间,如果它通过了时间的考验。”
for a long time, if it passed the test of time."
所以,我希望我的一些电影能做到这一点,是的。
So, I hope I managed to do that with some of my films, yes.
...35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43...
...35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43...
站住!站住!
Halt! Halt!
朱莉。。。
Julie...
现在我知道爱是什么意思了。
Now I know what love means.
我希望这一刻能永远持续下去。
I wish this moment would last forever.
别对我这么刻薄!
Don't be so mean to me!
没有你的生活是悲惨的。
Life without you is miserable.
没有任何东西能伤害我们!
No elements can hurt us!
我们是田野里的百合花!
We are lilies of the field!
一号♥火♥药♥测试。。。第二。。。第三!
Gunpowder Test No. 1... No. 2... No. 3!
所以我告诉你们,先生们,当有一天你们看到一个小教堂在野生百里香中
So I tell you gentlemen, when one day you see a chapel amongst the wild thyme
看在上帝的份上,记住这条路
for God's sake, remember that the road leading here
是一个我们不再相信的一切都离我们而去的世界。
is one on which everything we no longer believe in, departs from us.
那个女孩
That girl
那个被淹死的女孩,看起来像一个女人。
that drowned girl, looked like Marketa.
振作起来!
Strike up the band!
请继续。继续!
Continue, please. Continue!
快,快上去!
Go on, go on up there!
音乐!发生了什么?
Music! What's wrong?
我们应该一个人玩?
We're supposed to play alone?
当然。
Of course.
我要去那边!
I'm going over there!
巴托索娃,我看见你了!
Bartošová, I see you!
这就是全部?
That's all?
还有问题吗?
Another question?
和门泽尔在一起的时间是。。。怎么说。。。
The time spent with Menzel is a... how to put it...
愉快的散步
a pleasant walk
它表达并提醒你生命给予你的时刻。
that expresses and reminds you of the moments offered to you by life.
真有趣!
That's funny!
我肯定看过他所有的电影。
I've definitely seen all his films.
有一次,在巴兰多夫,我帮助瓦夫拉,他习惯于四处走动
Once, it was at Barrandov, I assisted Vávra and he was used to walking around
作为他的助手,我不得不跟在他后面以防万一
and I, as his assistant, had to walk behind him in case
他有什么主意。他正走在那长长的大厅里
he had some idea or something. He was walking in that long hall
很安静,他突然停了下来,走到我面前告诉我
it was quiet, and suddenly he stopped, stepped in front of me and told me
“不管怎样,门泽尔是你们中最好的一个。”嗯。而且很突然
"Anyway, Menzel is the best one out of you." Well. And it was sudden
不知从哪里冒出来的。
it came out of nowhere.
我认为门泽尔就像毒品,他就像大♥麻♥。
I think that Menzel is like a drug, he is like marijuana.
他给你一种甜蜜、愉快的感觉。
He gives you a sweet, cheerful feeling.
世界上这样的电影人并不多。
There aren't many such filmmakers in the world.
我不知道你要删掉什么,我也没好好谈他
I don't know what you're going to cut out and I didn't talk about him very nicely
但我认为他确实是捷克最重要的导演之一。
but I think that he really is one of the most significant Czech directors.
我唯一遗憾的是
The only thing I am sorry about is that
由于时间的关系,他没能充分发挥自己的才能。
he wasn't able to develop his talent fully because of the time.
他是个讽刺的上帝。
He is an ironic God.
有一种强烈的人类脆弱感
There's a great sense of human frailty
以及对人们的热情,这是我的回应。
and the warmth towards people, which I respond to.
还有一种享受。
And there's an enjoyment of people.
我想这就是。。。
And I think that's the...
真正享受人们的特质和失败
a real enjoyment of people's idiosyncrasies, of their failings
他们的缺点,他们的长处。
their shortcomings, their strengths.
我喜欢人文主义。
It's the humanism that I like.
尤其是在那些早期的作品中,有。。。
And in those early ones particularly, there's...
只要找到合适的相机位置,合适的画面
just the sense of finding the right camera position, the right frame
正确的动作,正确的节奏,正确的剪辑。。。
the right movement, the right rhythm, the right editing...
这样你就可以分享经验
that just allows you to share the experience and
了解镜头前的人。
understand the people in front of the camera.
我总是让别人说服我。
I've always let people talk me into it.
问题是现在
And the problem is that now
没人想说服我做任何事。
there's nobody trying to talk me into anything.
没人要我拍电影。
Nobody wants me to make any films.
对每个人来说,我可能都太老了。
I'm probably too old for everybody.
我试着用和你一样的眼神看我自己
I try to see myself with the same eyes that
我年轻时经常和我的老同事一起看。
I used to look at my older colleagues with when I was young.
所以,我明白我可能不再是他们中的一员了。
So, I understand I may not be one of them anymore.
我并不是想再拍一部电影来保持我的导演身份。
It's not that I want to make another film to preserve my status as a director.
绝对不是。
Definitely not.
但我有点惭愧我妻子在工作
But I'm a bit ashamed that my wife works
我只是在偷懒。
and I'm just slacking off.
所以,也许我可以再拍一部电影。
So, maybe I could make another film.
我特别自豪。。。
I was particularly proud...
Josef Somr在电影里。。。
that Josef Somr was in the film...
虽然那时他看起来好一点,更活泼。
though he looked a bit better and was livelier back then.
你知道,我还活着。
I'm still alive, you know.
所以我想邀请你们。。。
Which is why I want to invite you all...
庆祝我们在洛德尼斯拍摄60或70周年。
to the 60th or the 70th anniversary of our filming in Loděnice.
实际上,我父亲
Actually, my father
他也是列车长。
was also a train conductor.
当他看到电影时,他说了这样的话。。。
And when he saw the film, he said something like this...
“你在电影里演的,那是一个…”
"What you are showing in the film, that a..."
“那是……”
"that a..."
“一个女孩晚上会来……”
"that a girl would come at night..."
“去车站,你却和她一起做了这样的事……”
"to the station and you did such things with her there..."
电影精选列表