这是我的工作。我就是这样谋生的。
It's my job. That's how I make my living.
这就是全部。
That's all.
电影是我的工作。
Film is my job.
有时很有趣,有时不那么有趣。
Sometimes it is fun, sometimes not so much.
有时成功,有时失败。
Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.
但我和它没有什么特别的神圣关系。
But I don't have any special sacred relationship to it.
这是我的工作。
It is my job.
这就是全部!
That's all!
所以。。。快下来!我应该自我介绍一下。
So... Come on down! I should introduce myself.
你好!我叫米洛塔。
Hello! My name is Milota.
向左,向右。
To the left, and to the right.
下午好!我看你找到我了。
Good afternoon! I see you managed to find me.
走吧!
Let's go!
他们去年和我一起拍摄,有些地方丢了,
They shot with me last year and some part got lost,
所以他们从印度回来拍摄了一个简短的采访。
so they came back from India to shoot a short interview.
这里就像一座古老的城♥堡♥。
It's like an old castle here.
-是你吗?-你好!
- Is that you? - Hello!
他们在拍我们拥抱的镜头。
They're shooting us hugging here.
他要我不停地进进出出,来来回♥回♥。
He wants me to keep going in and out of the door, to and fro.
是谁,是谁。。。
Who is it, who is it...
所以,我们可以开始了。
So, we can start.
这是我们的导师。
This is our guru.
让-克劳德·卡里埃。
Jean-Claude Carrière.
这房♥子。
This house.
很有趣因为葛丽塔·嘉宝在花♥园♥里种了一些橘子树,
And it was fun because Greta Garbo planted some orange trees in the garden,
所以每天早上我们都喝橙汁。
so every morning we had orange juice.
天哪!我一定很坚强。非常强壮!
Jesus! I must have been strong. Very strong!
我是一个非常强壮的男孩。
I was a very strong boy.
你好!
Hello!
你好,猫!
Hello, cat!
等等。。。现在我得把它拔♥出♥来♥。你看到了吗?这些是我电影里的照片。
Hold on... Now I have to pull it out. You see? These are pictures from my films.
我得把它们分开。
I have to separate them.
这是第一个,在这里的某个地方。
This is the first one, somewhere here.
啊,是的。
Ah, Yes.
学生们一文不值。他们瞎拍一通
The students are worthless. They shoot nonsense
他们拍个狗屁
they film bullshit
用国家的钱
using the state's money
浪费我们的时间。
wasting our time.
这是一所无用的学校。他们应该关掉它!
It's a useless school. They should shut it down!
去他的斯大林!
Fuck Stalin!
皮特是个笨蛋。
Pete's a dope.
他想要贝拉。
He wants Bela.
只是为了给他的腰带再添一个缺口。
Just to add another notch on his belt.
我收手
I collect hands
他收集刻痕。。。
he collects notches...
我们都尽力了。
We all do our best.
手,一个奇怪的人形。。。
Hands, a strange human form...
他们不能撒谎。
They can't lie.
他们不知道怎么假装。
They don't know how to pretend.
我亲爱的。。。
My sweet...
这是我们17年前相遇的地方。
This is the blessed spot where we met 17 years ago.
只有豹子是新的。
Only the leopard is new.
善良的本性很可能在很久以前就解除了另一种束缚。
Kind Nature long ago probably relieved the other of its shackles.
你认为这是你一直在争取的自♥由♥吗?
Do you think it's freedom you've been striving for?
我不知道。
I don't know.
-你企图自杀。。。-那是我的事。
- You attempted suicide... - That's my business.
-你真的这么认为?-我不知道。
- You really think so? - I don't know.
我只知道我没事。
All I know is that I'm all right.
反正都是胡说八道。
It's all nonsense anyway.
怎么了,小姐?
What's the matter, miss?
你为什么哭?
Why are you crying?
捷克斯洛伐克赢得了《严密监视的列车》。
The winner is Czechoslovakia for Closely Watched Trains.
接受。。。
Accepting...
因为我甚至遇到了快乐的吉普赛人,亚历山大·彼得罗维奇。
Accepting for I Even Met Happy Gypsies, Aleksandar Petrović.
我很高兴美国人
I am very happy that Americans
喜欢捷克电影。
like Czech films.
谢谢您!
Thank you!
他确实说过,严密监视的列车获胜了
He did say that Closely Watched Trains won
但你能听到扩音器里的声音
but you could hear from the loudspeakers
一部南斯拉夫电影赢了。
that a Yugoslavian film won.
我的同事,一个南斯拉夫人,一个密友,彼得罗维奇,
And my colleague, a Yugoslav, a close friend, Petrović,
当他听到一部“南斯拉夫电影”
well, when he heard a "Yugoslavian film"
他开始从座位上站起来,因为他以为自己要获得奥斯卡奖了。
he started to get up from his seat because he thought he was getting an Oscar.
然后他听到了严密监视的列车。
And then he heard Closely Watched Trains.
所以他坐下来,好像中风了。
So he sat back down as if he'd had a stroke.
你知道,在某种程度上,这是一部完美的电影。
You know, in some way, it's a perfect film.
没有太多。
There are not too many.
你可以说某事太长或太多
You can always say something is too long or
有些场景并不完全是它应该的样子。
some scene is not exactly what it should be.
在被严密监视的列车上,很难找到那部电影的弱点。
In Closely Watched Trains, it's very hard to find a weakness in that film.
节奏完美。。。
The rhythm is perfect and...
我想我会把它归入完美电影的范畴。
I think I would put it in the category of perfect films.
我一生中有很多美妙的时刻
I've had many fantastic moments in my life
但最奇妙的是我遇到了这个人,
but one of the most fantastic ones was my encounter with this person,
对我有很大影响的人
who would be a great influence on me
我的很多电影都欠他
and to whom I owe many of my films
我有机会和他在一起。
that I had the chance to make with him.
他是我的上帝。或者我哥哥。
He's my God. Or my brother.
如你所愿。
As you wish.
是什么让美国人喜欢被严密监视的列车?
What made Americans like Closely Watched Trains?
我也想知道那是什么。因为。。。
I also wonder what it was. Because...
这是一部为捷克观众制♥作♥的电影。
It is a film made for Czech audiences.
但我很高兴他们喜欢。
But I'm glad they liked it.
我希望这部电影能让赫拉巴尔先生更接近他们
And I'd love this film to bring Mr. Hrabal closer to them
因为他不愧是一位享誉世界的作家。
because he deserves to be such a world renowned author.
在这个地方,有一所房♥子
At this spot, there stood a house
从50年代到70年代
in which, from the '50s to the '70s
在上个世纪,波哈米尔·赫拉巴尔曾经生活过。
of the last century Bohumil Hrabal used to live.
我认为,事实上,创造性的工作。。。
I think, in fact, that creative work...
真正的创造性活动是
genuine creative activity is
人类的特权
a special prerogative of humans
给他们带来很多。。。很好。给他们一种美好的感觉。
causing them much... good. And giving them a good feeling.
每当我拍电影的时候,我就不再有创意了
Whenever I was making a film and I stopped being creative
突然和电影没什么关系了
and suddenly ceased having some kind of relation to the movie
剩下的只是工作。
what remained was only work.
那是非常困难的,而且主要是在电影中表现出来的
It was then terribly hard, and mostly it showed in the movie
因为创造力是人类的特权。
since creativity is man's privilege.
工作是暴♥力♥,而创造力是快乐。
Work is violence while creativity is joy.
你知道,捷克电影业在战前非常强大。
You know, the Czech film industry was very strong before the war.
小国,时代的捷克斯洛伐克
Small country, Czechoslovakia in the times
1400万人,制♥作♥了超过30部长篇特写
14 million people, was producing over 30 full-length features
只有1400万人能听懂捷克斯洛伐克语
which only 14 million people could understand in the Czechoslovak language, you know
这是个巨大的数目。
which was enormous amount.
但是当。。。后来共♥产♥党掌权了
But when... then the communists took power
他们将电影产业国有化
and they nationalised the film industry
而且产量减少到了一年两到三部电影。
and the production dwindled to two, three films a year.
但与此同时,电影学校正在培养新生。
But meanwhile, the film school was producing new and new students.
所以,你知道,每年都有5-6个新的“候补”导演、作家、摄影师
So every year there were, you know, 5-6 new 'in-waiting' directors, writers, cameramen
从学校出来,没有工作。
coming out of the school and there was no work.
所以在赫鲁晓夫谴责斯大林的时候,
So in the time when Nikita Khrushchev denounced Stalin,
我们紧张得很
we were like tense and tense
你知道,在巴兰多夫工作室关闭的门前等待开始工作。
you know, waiting in front of the closed doors of the Barrandov Studio to start working.
他说赫鲁晓夫这句话,
And he said that one line - Khrushchev - there that,
“我们必须给年轻人更多的信心、机会!”
"We must give more confidence, opportunities to young people!"
好的,我们到了。
Okay, here we are.
所以在1963年,门开了,你知道,
So in 1963, the door opened and just, you know,
一大群新来的导演开始工作了。
the whole army of new directors started to work.
战争期间,西方国家领导人与斯大林达成了协议
Leaders of Western countries made a deal with Stalin during the war
包括捷克斯洛伐克共和国在内的中欧
that Central Europe, including the Czechoslovak Republic
会。。。
would...
电影精选列表