使我能在圣灵里养育我的儿子。”
that I may be able to bring up my sons in its spirit."
一个老妇人-“我要回我的公♥寓♥
An old woman - "That I get back my apartment
两年前就被非法带走了。”
which was unlawfully taken away from me two years ago."
嬉皮士:“最重要的是爱。战争是垃圾。”
A hippie - "The most important thing is love. War is crap."
最妙的是他把我叫到了他的办公室
The beautiful thing was he called me to his office
为我所有的好同胞读剧本说
read the screenplay for All My Good Countrymen and said
“你可以按自己的方式拍这部电影,没有人会干涉。”
"You can make this film your way and nobody's going to interfere."
“你想干什么就干什么。你现在是老板了。”
"You can do whatever you like. You are the boss now."
太美了。
That was beautiful.
多亏了杜贝克。
It was thanks to Dubček.
在这么短的时间里,乌托邦发生了,乌托邦也死了。
In such a short period, utopia happened and utopia died.
基本上是六七个月。
It was basically six or seven months.
你知道你在准备电影多长时间。
And you know how long you are preparing the movies.
所以基本上,实际上,只有很少的电影是在这种自♥由♥。。。
So basically in result, practically, only few films were done in this freedom...
一部是被禁的门泽尔电影;
One was this Menzel film which was banned;
其中一部是后来被禁的卡奇电影。
one was this Kachyňa film which was banned later.
我终于可以拍摄了。
I could finally shoot The Cremator.
总统当爷爷怎么办?
What about the President becoming a granddad?
那也是机密信息吗?耳朵能听见吗?
Is that classified information too? Can the Ear hear that?
听着,听着,总统同志是爷爷。
Listen, Ear, Comrade President is a granddad.
是个男孩。一切都很好。
It's a boy. Everything's fine.
不幸的是,母亲没有足够的牛奶。
The mother, unfortunately, hasn't got enough milk.
我们要保卫社♥会♥主♥义♥
WE WILL DEFEND SOCIALISM
我们要团结人♥民♥
WE WILL UNITE THE PEOPLE
我走了又走
I walked and walked
穿过绿色的草地
through the green meadow
穿过绿色的草地
through the green meadow
尊敬的嘉宾JiříMenzel导演,Václav Necká,Jitka Zelenohorská
Honoured guests director Jiří Menzel, Václav Neckář, Jitka Zelenohorská
和观众一起庆祝《失翼灵雀》问世40周年。
together with the audience marked 40 years since Larks on a string was made.
电影制片人在克拉德诺拍摄的。
The filmmakers shot it in Kladno.
社♥会♥主♥义♥时代的歌♥曲,飘扬的丝带,横幅,红领巾
Socialist-era songs, waving ribbons, banners, red scarves
还有一个女先锋给导演的吻。
and a kiss for the director from a girl Pioneer.
活动的组织者再现了1950年代的气氛
The organisers of the event recreated the atmosphere of the 1950s
《失翼灵雀》的情节。
in which the plot of Larks on a string is set.
有趣的是我有一辆萨博,一辆新车
What is interesting is that I had a Saab, a new car
它有安全带,这是新的,汽车当时没有安全带。
and it had seatbelts, which was new, cars didn't have belts then.
我开车送瑟夫先生上台
I was driving Mr. Šofr to the stage
他注意到了安全带,就系好了。
and he noticed the seatbelts, so he fastened his.
我们开车去克拉德诺拍摄,有一条路。。。
We were driving to Kladno to film, and there was this road, which...
开始下雨了,所以路很滑,我做了一个360度的大转弯!
It started raining, so the road was slippery and I did a full turn, 360 degree!
我们去了球场,结果站在了一边。
We went to the field and ended up on the side.
所以当我们坐着的时候。
So as we were sitting.
在那之前他一直在谈论一些事情
Mr. Šofr, who until then was talking about something
他停了下来,我们四处看看
he stopped, we were looking around
突然他说:“我在哪儿?”
and suddenly he said, "Where was I?"
他想继续我们的谈话。真是天才。
And he wanted to resume our conversation. That was genius.
你在这里看到的一切都将被冶炼成高级钢。
All that you can see here will be smelted down into high-grade steel.
我们要用这种钢做拖拉机来耕地。
We'll make tractors out of this steel to plough our fields.
我们会制♥造♥更多的洗衣机,这样你就可以洗你的脏工作服了。
We'll make more washing machines so you can wash your dirty overalls.
这些是我们的志愿工作者
These are our voluntary workers
大多是资产阶级出身。
mostly of bourgeois origin.
我们也会把它们闻下来。。。
We'll also smelt them down...
变成一种新的人。
into a new kind of people.
当突然间你可以真实地回顾最近的过去
When all of a sudden you can look back truthfully at that recent past
每个人都记得他们的经历
which everyone remembers how they experienced it
但他们在文学和电影中看不到真实的画面
but they couldn't see the real picture anywhere in literature, in film
因为这是政♥权♥想要的虚假的意识形态画面。
because it was a false, ideological picture that the regime wanted.
从这个意义上说,事实上。。。
In that sense, in fact...
那部电影对共♥产♥党的大亨们来说非常危险
that film was highly dangerous for the communist bigwigs
因为这不仅仅是一种精确的启示
because it was not only revelatory in a precise way
但也很机智和尖锐。
but was witty and pointed too.
当然,看到真实的画面很痛苦
And, of course, it hurts to see the true picture
但当观众嘲笑它时,它的伤害是原来的两倍。
but when the audience laughs at it, it hurts twice as much.
这就是为什么《失翼灵雀》会引起这样的麻烦。
Which is why Larks on a String caused such bother.
我记得50年代的一个笑话。。。
I remembered a joke from the 50s...
工人们正在接受一些培训。。。
There is some training going on for workers...
一位同志正在教他的工人同志。。。
a comrade is teaching his comrade workers...
教他们社♥会♥主♥义♥有多好
teaching them how good it is that we have socialism
我们会有共♥产♥主义。。。
and that we will have communism...
所以他讲话,讲课,然后问是否有问题
so he speaks, he lectures, then asks if there are questions
一个工人举手说
and a worker raises his hand and says
“我们有社♥会♥主♥义♥,也会有共♥产♥主义,这是好事。”
"It's good that we have socialism and that we will have communism."
但是牛奶、肉和面包在哪里呢
"But where is the milk, and the meat and the bread?"
这位同志说
And the comrade said
“那是个有趣的问题,但我下次才回答。”
"That's an interesting question, but I'll answer it only next time."
接下来的一周,下一堂课就安排好了。
And the next week, the next lecture was scheduled.
所以下节课结束了,他又问:“有问题吗?”
So the next lecture ended and he again asked, "Any questions?"
另一个人说:“很高兴会有共♥产♥主义。”
And another man says, "It's nice there will be communism."
“可是面包、牛奶、肉呢?”
"But where is the bread, milk, meat?"
“上星期问这个问题的那个工人在哪里?”
"And where is that worker who asked about it last week?"
我们真的很想知道奶牛场老板怎么了。
We really would like to know what happened to dairyman.
哲学教授呢?
And where's the professor of philosophy?
好日子在哪里。。。
And where are the good days...
-是的,是的,是的。-…当人们尊重
- Yes, yes, yes. - ...when people respected
彼此相爱?
and loved each other?
多好的人啊!他是谁?
What a nice person! Who is he?
一个过早聪明的人。。。
A prematurely-wise person...
这个笑话让我意识到。。。
That was the joke which made me realise...
啊哈!我们得把一个关进监狱,然后是第二个和第三个。。。
Aha! We have to put one in jail, then a second and a third...
这就构成了电影的结构。
and that made the structure of the movie.
我为这个主意感到骄傲。当然,赫拉巴尔写得很漂亮。
I'm very proud of the idea. Naturally, Hrabal wrote it beautifully.
我拍摄它是因为我天真地相信共♥产♥党人可以改革自己。。。
I shot it in the naïve belief that the communists can reform themselves...
当我们开玩笑说他们有多蠢的时候
and when we joked about how stupid they were
他们不会再胡闹了
that they would stop doing this kind of nonsense
例如,派遣知识分子加入生产线。。。
for example, sending intellectuals to be part of the production line...
但我是个愚蠢的人,因为我没有意识到
But I was the stupid one, because I didn't realise
布尔什维克不能自我改革。
that the Bolsheviks can't reform themselves.
我认为最好的场景是
I think that the best scene was
-我在那场戏里只呆了一小会儿-
- I was in that scene only for a little bit -
当萨默拉尔先生担任内杰德尔部长时。
when Mr. Šmeral came as Minister Nejedlý.
那是多么美妙的一幕啊!
That was such a wonderful scene!
这就是为什么共♥产♥党马上就把它删掉了。
That's why the communists cut it out straight away.
我认为这是捷克最伟大的电影之一
I think it's one of the greatest films of Czech cinema
尤其是作为喜剧和悲剧的典范。
especially as a paragon of mixing comedy and tragedy.
我会把它排在大街上的商店旁边
I would rank it alongside The Shop on Main Street
这也是一部充满喜剧场面的电影
which is also a film with great comic scenes
尽管这是一场戏剧。
even though it is a drama.
这是我自己决定拍摄什么的唯一情况。
That was the only case when I myself decided what should be filmed.
我拍的其他电影,都是有人给我的。
All the other films I made, someone had offered me.
看着我!很好!
Look at me! Good!
请坐!
Sit, please!
捷克文化。。。我称之为存在主义幽默。
Czech culture... I call it existential humour.
那是。。。什维克。
That's... Švejk.
这是最典型的捷克风格。。。
That's the style of the most typical Czech...
文化人物。
cultural figure.
门泽尔属于这里。
And Menzel belongs here.
他的讽刺。。。都是什维克的
His irony... that's all from Švejk
从作者那里,门泽尔喜欢改编。
and from the author that Menzel likes to adapt.
现在我不能。。。把它剪短。
Now I can't... Cutting it Short Hrabal.
赫拉巴尔是什维克的继任者。
Hrabal is a successor of Švejk.
你听说过一个叫什维克的士兵吗?
Did you hear anything about a soldier Švejk, named Švejk?
-什维克?一个士兵?-是的。
- Švejk? A Soldier? - Yeah.
好。。。
Well...
嗯,这是我们文学作品中很受欢迎的人物,你知道吗?
Well, it's a popular figure in our literature, you see?
-你听说过他吗?-哦,不,你跟我说说他!
- Did you hear about him? - Well, no, you tell me about him!
好吧,真是个有趣的士兵,他在军队里
Well, it's such a funny soldier, he was in the army
总是取笑周围的一切,明白吗?
and always making fun of everything around, you see?
我们看到,你是这样一个取笑一切的人
And we saw, as you are such a man making fun of all and laughing at all
你也可以知道这个人。
you can know about this man too.
他是哪里人?他是捷克男孩?
Well, where is he from? He's a Czech boy?
电影精选列表