谁会记得那些电影?
Who would remember those films?
他们太可怕了!
They were terrible!
不管一群完全不称职的董事。
Regardless of a group of directors who were absolutely incompetent.
巴利克,卡奇利克,贾罗米尔,博雷克,他们是新的热门。
Balik, Kachlik, Jaromir, Borek, they were the new favourites.
我不想和那样的人拍电影,没门。
I didn't want to make movies with people like that, no way.
但吉尔卡想拍电影,所以他忍♥了下来。
But Jirka wanted to make movies, and so he put up with it.
我不评判他,因为每个人都要对自己负责。
And I don't judge him, because everyone's responsible for himself.
那是每个人的私事
That's everyone's personal matter
他们是怎么处理自己的。
how they handled themselves.
我不想评判他们
I don't want to judge them
但事实是,我从来没有这样做过。
but the truth is, I've never done that.
因为如果我这么做的话,我会觉得我失去了我的身份。
Because I would feel like I had lost my identity had I done it.
这就是我要说的。
That's all I have to say about that.
但我们都不得不说,如果有人不说,他们就会受到惩罚。
But we all had to say it and if someone didn't, they were punished.
雅库比斯科再也不能拍摄故事片了。
Jakubisko couldn't shoot feature films anymore.
他被调去拍纪录片。
He was transferred to documentary films.
彼得·索兰也是这样。
The same happened to Peter Solan.
他们也想把我转到纪录片
They wanted to transfer me to documentary films as well
但我是在为自己辩护
but I was defending myself
因为在内心深处我不是一个纪录片制片人。
because deep inside I am not a documentary filmmaker.
有人告诉我
There were people telling me
“小心!小心!我们要用显微镜仔细检查你的底片
"Careful! Careful! We're going to scrutinise your film with a microscope
确保没有任何反♥社♥会♥主义的东西。”
to make sure there's nothing anti-socialist."
我不想拍反♥社♥会♥主义的电影。
I didn't want to make anti-socialist films.
但我拍的三部被禁的故事片被认为是反♥社♥会♥主义的。
But the three feature films I made that got banned were considered anti-socialist.
他们还禁止了我的三部短纪录片。
They also banned three of my short documentaries.
我即将出生的时候,父母在田里。
My parents were in the fields when I was about to be born.
我爸爸跑去寻求帮助。
My dad ran for help.
我掉到散开的围裙上
I fell out onto a spread apron
我就这样出生了。
Thus I was born.
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
我什么都不知道。
I know nothing.
哈纳克至少花了五年时间才拍出另一部电影。
It took at least five years before Hanák could make another film.
对Jakubisko来说,可能是10-15年。
For Jakubisko, it was perhaps 10-15 years.
它杀死了哈维塔。
And it killed Havetta.
哈维塔永远无法接受。
Havetta could never come to terms with it.
人们相信。。。
And it's believed that...
他故意不去看医生
he intentionally didn't go see a doctor
当他胃部有问题的时候
when he had problems with his stomach
他没有寻求帮助,而是静静地死在家里。
and he quietly died at home instead of looking for help.
这就是他对这件事的沮丧和无法应付的心情。
That was how depressed he was about it and how unable to cope with it he was.
所以。。。
So...
哈维塔死于正常化。
Havetta died of Normalisation.
一位重要人物是作家扬·普罗查斯卡
One important figure was Jan Procházka, who was a writer
他是一名共♥产♥党员
who was a member of the communist party and
所以他和总统有着密切的联♥系♥。
so he had close links with the President.
他写了自己的剧本,其中一些非常关键
He wrote his own scripts, some of them highly critical
比如说,共和国万岁
like, for instance, Long Live the Republic
它在60年代中期问世
which came out in the mid-60s
耳朵,从里面出来。。。它在1990年问世,因为它被禁止了
and The Ear, which came out in... well it came out in 1990, because it was banned
但那真的是一个
but that was really one which was one of
最具冲击力的关于共♥产♥主义制度的电影。
the most hard hitting films about the communist system.
但他让一些新浪潮导演得以工作。
But he made it possible for some of the New Wave directors to work.
例如,他为Němec的派对和客人辩护。
He defended, for instance, Němec's The Party and the Guests.
如果你允许的话,我想提醒你我没有犯任何罪行。
If you allow me, I'd like to remind you that I haven't committed any offence.
我也没有。
Neither have I.
我也没有。
Neither have I.
我也没有。
And I haven't either.
如果不太麻烦的话,我可以请你解释一下吗?
If it isn't too much trouble, could I ask you for an explanation?
我们做了什么?
What have we done?
你不知道吗?
Don't you know?
他不知道。
He doesn't know.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
有一次,在1970年,我想。。。
And at one moment, in 1970, I think...
他的个人资料在电视上播出
His profile was broadcasted in television
由特勤局制♥作♥的材料制成。
created from materials made by the secret service.
你可能知道这个故事。这是最严重的电影媒体滥用案件。
You probably know the story. It was the worst case of film media abuse.
我认为他死于癌症,但他的死还有另一个原因
I think he died of cancer, but there was another reason for his death
正常化的内部斗争。
the internal fight of Normalisation.
他死得精疲力尽。。。筋疲力尽的。
He died exhausted... Exhausted.
因为他必须承受
Because on his shoulders he had to bear
反抗的全部力量。
the entire weight of the defiance.
他不得不拍摄他不喜欢的电影。
He had to shoot films that he didn't like shooting.
当然,这会影响到每一个敏感的艺术家。
And that is, of course, going to affect every sensitive artist.
因为那时他觉得自己像个仆人
Because then he feels like a servant
不像造物主。
and not like a creator.
这是什特凡乌赫内心的问题
That was an inner problem of Štefan Uher
这就是他缩短生命的原因。
and that's what cut his life short.
他只是什么都累了。
He was just simply exhausted from everything.
因此,他们不再想成为叛军。他们筋疲力尽了。
Therefore, they no longer wanted to be rebels. They were exhausted.
他们自言自语道:“不,让我们鞠躬吧
They said to themselves, "No, let's just bow down
只是为了我们能做点什么。”
just so we can do something."
一切都被认为是敌对的-性。。。
Everything was considered to be hostile - sex...
爱,绝望对他们是敌意的。
love, despair were hostile to them.
但这些是人类故事的基础。
But those are the basics of a human story.
从这个意义上说,我们是反政♥府♥的。
In that sense, we were anti-regime.
他们说我惹的麻烦已经够多了,因为八月底我在奥兹酒店
They said I have caused enough troubles because End of August at Hotel Ozone
无论政♥治♥气候如何,都被禁止。
was banned no matter what the political climate was.
约瑟夫·基利安也是如此。
The same with Josef Kilián.
所以如果我真的想工作,他们建议我为孩子们拍电影。
So if I wanted to work at all, they suggested that I make films for children.
所以我在五年后得到了一个机会,甚至在巴兰多夫也没有
So I got a chance after five years, and not even in Barrandov
但是用KrátkýFilm,来制♥作♥一个童话故事。
but with Krátký Film, to make a fairytale.
所以我拍了两个童话故事,讽刺的是
So I filmed two fairytales, and the irony was
我成了童话的专家
that I've become a specialist in fairytales
这是相当罕见的,因为
which was fairly rare, because there were
我们不多。所以我继续说
not many of us. So I continued with that
突然人们忘了我拍普通电影。
and suddenly people forgot that I made regular films.
我被贴上了为孩子们拍电影的标签。
I was labelled someone who makes films for children.
我不是唯一一个被巴兰多夫解雇的人。
I wasn't the only one who was fired from Barrandov.
是斯坦达·米洛塔、拉迪斯拉夫·赫尔奇、安东宁·马萨、帕维尔·尤拉切克。。。
It was Standa Milota, Ladislav Helge, Antonín Máša, Pavel Juráček...
他们说,“朱拉克?不!从来没有!”
They said, "Juráček? No! Never!"
“他完了,解雇他,结束他。”
"He is done, fire him and end him."
我承认你可能觉得这很可疑。
I admit this might look suspicious to you.
对我来说是的,但是我。。。
It would to me, but I...
我真的不知道是怎么发生的。
I really don't know how it happened.
我突然想到我可以借一只猫。
It just occurred to me that I might borrow a cat.
这就是全部。
That's all.
我很乐意告诉你我为什么这么做,但我得撒谎。
I'll gladly tell you why I did it, but I'd have to lie.
我没有理由。我从来没有意识到我需要一个。
I had no reason. It never dawned on me that I needed one.
我知道这是我的错。一个人应该有理由。
I know it was my mistake. One should have a reason.
下次我想把事情搞定。
Next time I'd like to set things right.
你看,不管发生了什么,我只是一个普通人。
You see, whatever happened, I'm just an ordinary person.
Evald Schorm——主要导演之一,直到89年才拍电影。
Evald Schorm - one of the major directors made no films until '89.
等等。。。
And so on...
因为和那些出国的人很不一样
As is quite apart from the ones who went abroad
他们不仅仅是Němec,Forman,Passer,Kadár,Barabáš,Jasný。。。
who were not merely Němec, Forman, Passer, Kadár, Barabáš, Jasný...
你知道,更多,甚至更多,你能说出的更多
you know, more, even more, plenty more you can name
他们中的一些人刚刚出国,他们中的一些人能够从事自己的事业
who just went abroad, and some of them were able to pursue their careers
有些人不是。
some of them weren't.
我不得不离开因为
I had to leave because
否则他们会杀了我。
otherwise they would kill me.
就这样。
That's it.
这就是为什么我移♥民♥到铁托总统那里,他提供了最好的保护。
That's why I emigrated to President Tito who provided the best protection.
如果不是铁托总统,我早就死了。克格勃会杀了我的。
If it weren't for President Tito, I'd be dead. The KGB would've murdered me.
特尔佩·雅科夫列夫斯基大使在帮助某些知识分子、导演
The ambassador Trpe Jakovlevski was helping certain intellectuals, directors
越境去南斯拉夫
and dramaturges to cross borders to Yugoslavia in order to
移♥民♥到美国、加拿大、德国和其他国家。
emigrate to America, Canada, Germany, and other countries.
大约80名知识分子经由南斯拉夫离开捷克斯洛伐克。
Approximately 80 intellectuals left Czechoslovakia via Yugoslavia.
当然,那些留下来的人
But those who stayed, of course
突然发现自己进退两难
suddenly found themselves on the horns of a dilemma
电影精选列表