请稍等片刻。
One moment, please.
从她看我的眼神中,我可以看出她瞥见了我。
From the way she looked at me, I could tell she'd caught a glimpse
书嵴上的作者姓名。
of the author's name on the spine.
她似乎被打动了。
She seemed suitably impressed.
对不起。
Excuse me.
这不关我的事,但你写的吗?
It's none of my business, but did you write that?
是我的。
It's mine.
祝贺。
Congratulations.
我听说它现在是标准框架
I hear it's now the standard framework
用于全公♥司♥的桉件决策。
being used for case decisions company-wide.
这是非常令人欣慰的。
That's very gratifying.
我最近才开始在这裡工作。
I only started working here recently.
我花了一段时间才明白事情的摆动,但是,呃...
It's taken me a while to get the swing of things, but, uh...
是的,我见过你进来。
Yes, I've seen you come in.
你总是有点早。
You're always a little early.
我喜欢遵守特定的时程表。
I like to keep to a specific schedule.
好吧,似乎正在为您锻炼。
Well, seems to be working out for you.
你的秘密是什麽?
What's your secret?
我其实有一个小秘密。
I actually do have a small secret.
哦?- 你想知道它是什麽吗?
Oh? - Would you like to know what it is?
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道。
I don't know.
加油。你必须告诉我。
Come on. You have to tell me.
你不能这样逗女孩子。
You can't tease a girl like that.
你答应不告诉任何人?
You promise not to tell anyone?
好吧,好吧。我保证。
All right, fine. I promise.
我找到了一个密室,当我在那裡工作时,我可以做任何事情。
I found a secret room, and when I work in there, I'm able to do anything.
一个密室。
A secret room.
在这裡,在大楼裡?- 在四楼。
Here, in the building? - On the fourth floor.
是像你推开的书架,还是...?
Is it like a bookshelf you push away, or...?
没有那样的事情。这隻是一扇普通的门。
Nothing like that. It's just a regular door.
只是大多数人都看不到它。
It's just that most people aren't able to see it.
是的。
Yeah.
人们有时就是这样。
People are like that sometimes.
是的。
Yeah.
裡面的房♥间是什麽样的?
What's the room like inside?
我的意思是,舒适。
I mean, comfortable.
也许有点过时。
Maybe a little old-fashioned.
听起来不错。
Sounds nice.
关于我成功的传闻
Rumors of my success
像波浪一样席捲了整个师。
swept through the whole division like a wave.
他怎麽能这麽擅长这个?
How can he be so good at this?
所以你告诉我他可以一直这样做?
So you're telling me he could do this all along?
也许他是某种学者。
Maybe he's some kind of savant.
嘿。
Hey.
所以,嗯,你怎麽会突然——
So, um, how come you can suddenly--
我的意思是,我们不知道。
I mean, we had no idea.
苦功。正如亚里士多德所说,“卓越是一种习惯。
Hard work. As Aristotle said, "Excellence is a habit."
哼。但是,嗯,你到底是怎麽做的?
Huh. But, um, how do you go about it, exactly?
显然,每个人都有不同的方式
Obviously, each individual has different ways
做出决定。
of reaching a decision.
有些人觉得很难,或者他们会感到奇怪。
Some people find it hard or they can feel strange.
我发现做决定很容易,这对我来说很自然。
I find it very easy to make decisions, it comes very naturally to me.
我想你会明白的,呃,我不能透露我的推理。
And I think you'll understand that, uh, I can't reveal my reasoning.
这既是不可能的,也是不可取的。
That would be both impossible and undesirable.
对公♥司♥和你自己最好的事情,
The best thing for the company, and for you yourself,
将由您自己制定推理方式。
would be for you to work out your way of reasoning on your own.
嗯...
Um...
毫米。。。
Mm...
那麽,你打算把你的天赋隐藏多久呢?
So how long were you planning on keeping your talent hidden, then?
你觉得假装自己不稳定很有趣吗
Do you think it's funny going around pretending you're unstable
只是为了以后可以向大家展示你的走钢丝程式?
just so you can show everyone your tightrope routine later on?
你什麽时候偷那些档?
When did you steal those files?
你不觉得你应该去换衬衫吗?
Don't you think you should go and change your shirt?
很快,我身边的开放式办公室
Soon, the open-floor-plan office around me
充满了冗长和无条理的讨论
was full of protracted and unstructured discussion
关于即将到来的圣诞派对。
about the coming Christmas party.
香农会再次发出那种可怕的热带拳吗?
Is Shannon gonna make that awful tropical punch again?
我尽力置身于整个支离破碎的辩论之外。
I did my best to stay out of the whole fractured debate.
你今年为什麽不出拳,嗯?
Why don't you make the punch this year, hmm?
我真的可以使用説明。- 哦,当然,喜欢。
I can really use the help. - Oh, sure, love to.
奥森,还没有收到你关于圣诞派对的回复。
Orson, haven't heard back from you about the Christmas party.
你来了?
You coming?
我用了卡罗尔完全无视她的伎俩
I used Carol's trick of completely ignoring her
并继续我的工作。
and carrying on with my work.
随着所有的骚动,不可能进入房♥间
With all the commotion, it would be impossible to get into the room
未被发现。
without being detected.
所以我做了明智的事情,然后离开了。
So I did the sensible thing and left.
♪ 正在拉缰绳 ♪
♪ Are pulling on the reins ♪
♪ 钟声响起,孩子们唱歌♥ ♪
♪ Bells are ringing, children singing ♪
♪ 一切都是快乐和光明的 ♪
♪ All is merry and bright ♪
♪ 挂上你的丝♥袜♥,说出你的祈祷 ♪
♪ Hang your stockings and say your prayers ♪
♪ “因为圣诞老人今晚♪来了
♪ 'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight ♪
♪ 圣诞老人来了 圣诞老人♪来了
♪ Here comes Santa Claus Here comes Santa Claus ♪
♪ 就在圣诞老人巷 ♪
♪ Right down Santa Claus Lane ♪
♪ 他有一个装满的袋子... ♪
♪ He's got a bag that is filled... ♪
看起来不像其他客人
It didn't look like the other guests
那天晚上非常注意鞋子代码。
were paying much attention to the shoe code that evening.
看看到底是谁决定来的。
Look who decided to come after all.
好吧,我大概可以给你找个盘子。
Well, I can probably find you a plate.
很明显,他们都比平时更放鬆。
It was obvious that they were all more relaxed than usual.
只是抬头。这将需要其中的六个
Just a heads up. It's gonna take about six of these
等于一杯酒,所以喝起来。
to equal one shot of liquor, so drink up.
那一拳怎麽样?裡面有番石榴。
How's that punch? It's got guava in it.
我不吃番石榴。
I don't taste guava.
它就在那裡。
It's in there.
我不吃番石榴。
I don't taste guava.
我不得不同意拉克什的观点
I had to agree with Rakesh
很难品尝番石榴。
that it was hard to taste the guava.
我决定慢慢喝我的杯子,
I resolved to drink my cup slowly,
以免失去我的镇定。
so as not to lose my composure.
毕竟,这是一个工作聚会。
This was a work party, after all.
哦。祝贺。
Oh. Congratulations.
事情对你来说进展得如此顺利真是太好了。
It's great that things are going so well for you.
谢谢,米切尔。
Thanks, Mitchell.
对不起我之前说的话。
Sorry about what I said before.
你知道在压力大的工作场所中事情是如何发生的。
You know how things get in a stressful workplace.
但我真的很高兴你又回到了正轨。
But I'm really pleased that you're back on track again.
我只是想让你知道。我的意思是,即使是执行副总裁也很高兴。
I just wanted you to know. I mean, even the EVP is pleased.
人们做了各种令人痛苦的尝试来吸引我谈话。
People made various excruciating attempts to engage me in conversation.
您可能会设法保存我们所有的工作。
You might manage to save all our jobs.
正如你可能想像的那样,这是一项毫无意义的任务。
As you might imagine, it was a pointless task.
外面,雪还在下。
Outside, the snow was still falling.
我刚刚下定决心离开的时候...
I'd just made up my mind to leave when...
呃...
Oh, uh...
没想到会在这裡见到你。
I didn't expect to see you here.
我被邀请参加所有的聚会。
I get invited to all the parties.
我想每个人都认为我没有自己的部门。
I guess everyone thinks I don't have my own division.
哦。哦,让我们看看,一定有,什麽...
Oh. Oh, let's see, there must be, what...
28个师。- 二十九,实际上。
Twenty-eight divisions. - Twenty-nine, actually.
维护有自己的部门。
Maintenance has their own division.
很多人忘记了。
A lot of people forget.
他们也邀请我参加他们的聚会。
They invite me to their party as well.
嗯,这不公平。
Well, that's not fair.
你确实对细节有牢固的把握。
You really do have a firm grasp of details.
这是非常令人钦佩的。
That's very admirable.
您知道我们在大楼里有多少员工吗?
Do you know how many employees we have here in the building?
嗯,有你和我-- - 一千六百四十七。
Well, there's you and me-- - Sixteen hundred forty-seven.
哇,就是这样——这是什麽东西。
Wow, that is-- that is something.
顺便说一下,我的名字是艾丽莎。
My name's Alyssa, by the way.
电影精选列表