我不知道,它各不相同。就像,上次是,大概,五分钟。
I don't know, it varies. Like, last time it was, like, five minutes.
还有人这样看我吗?
Anybody else see me like that?
每个人 都。
Everyone.
米切尔。
Mitchell.
我现在需要你对我诚实。
I need you to be honest with me now.
你觉得你能做到吗?
Think you can do that?
呃。。。好。- 我很认真。
Uh... okay. - I'm being very serious.
现在,这听起来可能很奇怪,但我需要你如实回答我。
Now, this might sound strange, but I need you to answer me truthfully.
什麽?
What?
这个房♥间是干什麽用的?
What is this room for?
什麽房♥间?
What room?
这个房♥间就在这裡。
This room right here.
哦,好吧...
Oh, well...
有电梯,有约翰。
there's the elevator and there's the john.
不,我说的是这个房♥间。
No, I'm talking about this room.
呃。。。
Uh...
那是一堵牆。
That's a wall.
这就是你要说的全部吗?
Is that all you have to say?
你为什麽对这堵牆这麽感兴趣?
Why are you so interested in this wall?
不要把我拖进去。
Don't drag me into this.
那一刻我意识到米切尔只是一个可怜的下属。
I realized in that moment that Mitchell was only a poor subordinate.
他不想惹麻烦。
He didn't want trouble.
不,无论谁对这种欺骗负责
No. Whoever was responsible for this deception
处于层次结构的不同级别。
was on a different level of the hierarchy.
更高层次。
The higher level.
你知道这是怎麽回事吗?
Do you have any idea what that's about?
我觉得这很奇怪。- 他没有任何意义。
I think it's very strange. - He doesn't make any sense.
我上週四看到他这样做了。
I saw him do it last Thursday.
我失去了耐心,决定将工作人员召集在一起。
I lost patience and decided to gather the staff together.
我带着整个部门,除了安德鲁,
I had the whole division with me, except Andrew,
谁整天被困在某个会议中。
who was stuck in some meeting all day.
好,我要感谢大家今天和我一起参加会议。
Well, I'd like to thank you all for joining me in here today.
所以现在我已经看穿了你的小笑话。
So now I've seen through your little joke.
我不知道背后的大脑是谁,但是,呃...
I don't know who the brains behind it is, but, uh...
我已经想够了
I've figured out enough
让你知道那裡
to let you know that out there
你可以随心所欲地假装没有空间,
you can pretend all you want that there is no room,
但在这裡,你不能假装。
but in here, you can't pretend.
有一个房♥间。
There is a room.
就是这样。我们参与其中。
This is it. We're in it.
所以继续这个小游戏是没有意义的。
So it's pointless to continue this little game.
我希望,既然我们已经进行了这次聊天,
And I expect, now that we've had this chat,
所有的欺凌行为都可以停止
that all the bullying can stop
我们都可以回到正题。
and we can all get back to business.
好吧?
All right?
伟大。
Great.
我知道的下一件事是,整个部门都被叫到安德鲁的办公室。
The next thing I knew, the whole division was called to Andrew's office.
这真是太挤了。
It was quite a squeeze.
请进。- 拉克什穿着一件深色夹克,
Come in. - Rakesh was wearing a darker jacket,
我对此感到高兴多了。
and I was much happier with it.
它有一个体面的,经典的切割。
It had a decent, classic cut.
这使他更好地融入了我们其他人。
It made him fit in better with the rest of us.
你知道,我们并不是每天都有...
You know, it's not every day that we have a...
在如此短的时间内召开全部门会议,但是,嗯...
a division-wide meeting on such short notice, but, um...
卡罗尔在这裡有她想讨论的事情。
Carol here has something she'd like to discuss.
不只是我。我想我可以代表整个部门发言。
Not just me. I think I can speak for the whole division.
我们都认为这太过分了。
We all think this is getting to be too much.
什麽?- 不,让卡罗尔完成。
What is? - No, let Carol finish.
明明是要让她说完,可是突然间,
Obviously, I was going to let her finish, but all of a sudden,
就好像他以为我打断了她一样......
it was as if his supposition that I had interrupted her...
谢谢。- ...是真的。
Thank you. - ...were true.
事实是,我们都在担心你。
The truth is, we're all getting worried about you.
你为什麽会担心?
Why would you be getting worried?
这是地位。
It's the standing.
我不是告诉过你尝试和指挥是没有意义的吗
Didn't I tell you it was pointless to try and conduct
对我进行心理战?
psychological warfare against me?
你不能欺负我。
You can't bully me.
你在说什麽,奥森?
What are you talking about, Orson?
我有一种感觉,这起源于以下事实
I have a feeling that this has its origins in the fact
你们中的一些人可能已经注意到,我有两三次,
that some of you may have noticed that I have, on two or three occasions,
把自己放在一边,独自积蓄力量,
taken myself aside to garner my strength alone,
在电梯旁边的那个小房♥间里休息一会儿。
having a short rest in that little room next to the elevator.
我可以理解,对于你们中的一些人来说,这可能看起来很烦人。
I can understand that to some of you, this may seem annoying.
显然,我们都有工作要做,
Obviously, we all have work to do,
我们不能只要我们愿意就休息一下。
and we can't just take breaks whenever we feel like it.
但我想向你保证,我会永远照顾你
But I want to assure you that I will always take care
弥补任何随之而来的效率损失...
to make up any concomitant loss of efficiency...
嗯。
Hmm.
如果你们中的任何人有任何秘密隐藏在那裡
And if any of you have any secrets hidden in there
不管出于什麽原因,你不想让我看到,
that for whatever reason you don't want me to see,
欢迎你在这裡告诉我。
you're welcome to tell me right here.
任何人?
Anyone?
否则,你可以去。
Otherwise, you may go.
奥森和我会处理这件事。
Orson and I will handle this.
那是什麽鬼?- 奇怪,就是这样。
What the hell was that? - Weird, is what it was.
你不舒服吗,奥森?
Are you not feeling well, Orson?
你欣赏你根本不能这样吗?
You appreciate you simply can't behave like this?
这是不可接受的。
It's unacceptable.
无法接受。你理解我吗?
Unacceptable. Do you understand me?
你根本不能把人从我的办公室解僱。
You simply can't dismiss people from my office.
这个房♥间...
This room...
在大厅裡?
in the hall?
经过电梯,穿过大厅,就在浴室旁边。
Past the elevators, across the hall and right next to the bathrooms.
这是什麽房♥间?
What sort of room is it?
据我所知,它没有被使用,或者已经很长时间没有使用了。
As far as I can tell, it isn't being used, or hasn't been in a long time.
我没有拿任何东西或弄得一团糟,或类似的东西。
I haven't taken anything or made a mess, or anything like that.
如果有什麽黑幕,我不知道。
If there's anything shady going on, I don't know about it.
我只是。。。
I just...
进去几次,就是这样。
go in there a few times, and that's it.
你在那裡做什麽?
And what do you do there?
在房♥间里?- 嗯嗯。
In the room? - Mm-hmm.
花时间在那裡。
Spend time in there.
但是你到底是做什麽的呢?
But what exactly do you do?
好吧,没什麽,但我能理解
Well, nothing, but I can understand
为什麽别人嫉妒和害怕。
why others are jealous and freaked out.
不要担心其他人。
Don't worry about anybody else.
为什麽,奥森,你想在那裡度过时光?
Why, Orson, do you want to spend time there?
嗯,这让我感觉很好。
Well, it makes me feel good.
好。
Okay.
没有房♥间,奥森。
There is no room, Orson.
是的,有。就在后面——
Yes, there is. It's right behind the--
现在仔细听我说,奥森。
Listen to me carefully now, Orson.
电梯旁边没有房♥间。
There is no room next to the elevator.
那裡从来没有一个房♥间。
There's never been a room there.
你可能已经...在你的脑海中创造了它。
You've possibly... created it in your head.
也许它就在你身边。我不知道这种事情是怎麽回事——
Maybe it's there for you. I don't know how this sort of thing--
好。看,如果你要开始——
Fine. Look, if you're gonna start with--
现在听我说,奥森。
Listen to me now, Orson.
我必须坚持让你不要再去。
I must insist that you stop going to it.
你不能再进房♥间了。
You can't go into the room anymore.
你告诉我房♥间不在那裡
You telling me that the room isn't there
对我来说就像我告诉你一样奇怪
is as strange to me as me telling you
那把椅子不在那裡。
that that chair isn't there.
那把椅子就在那裡。
That chair is there.
我很高兴我们能就此达成一致。
I'm glad we can agree on that.
显然,情况发生了巨大变化。
Evidently, things have changed dramatically.
我们知道你是一个複杂的角色,
We knew you were a complex character,
但从来没有人说过你是这样的...
but no one ever said you were so...
奇特。
peculiar.
你只需要停止去那个房♥间。
You'll just have to stop going to that room.
电影精选列表