否则,我们将提出不同的解决方桉。
Otherwise, we'll come up with a different solution.
你理解我吗?
Do you understand me?
如果你问我,它看起来不太公平。
It doesn't see very fair, if you ask me.
为什麽安德鲁有房♥间,而我没有?
Why does Andrew get a room, and I don't?
我得请你去看精神科医生。
And I have to ask you to see a psychiatrist.
我就是这样认识你的。
And that's how I met you.
所以这个...房♥间。。。
So this... room...
这是什麽房♥间?
What sort of room is it?
一间办公室。
An office.
它在哪裡?
And where is it?
在浴室和电梯之间。
Between the bathroom and the elevator.
你进去?
And you go in there?
是的,但他们说我不能。
Yes, but they're saying that I can't.
你想请病假吗?
You wanna go on sick leave?
不。 - 哦。
No. - Oh.
向我解释为什麽他不想让你进房♥间。
Explain to me why he doesn't want you to go in the room.
因为他说它不存在。
Because he says it doesn't exist.
那呢?
So does it?
是的。
Yes.
你能给我描述一下吗?
Can you describe it to me?
一切都在正确的地方。
Everything is exactly in the right place.
这很好,但并不华丽。
It's nice, but it's not showy.
它很舒适,但不会磨损。
It's comfortable, but it's not worn out.
室内装潢柔软而有弹性。
The upholstery is soft and springy.
设计,细节,图桉是...
The designs, the details, the patterns are...
独特而有品位。
unique and tasteful.
光线柔和温暖
The light is soft and warm
它以正确的方式击中你的脸,
and it hits your face just the right way,
从不对着你的眼睛闪闪发光。
never glinting into your eyes.
甚至书架上的记录和书籍...
Even the records on the shelves and the books...
我只能假设,一个非常关心的人完美地选择了。
perfectly chosen by someone who, I can only assume, cares very much.
听起来很可爱。但是,这个完美的房♥间...
It sounds lovely. But, this perfect room...
它存在于其他人身上吗?
does it exist for anyone else?
我不知道。他们告诉我没有。
I don't know. They tell me it doesn't.
但你知道它存在。
But you know it exists.
是的。
Yes.
我们在这裡完成了吗?
Are we done here?
有什麽需要你说的吗?
Is there anything going on that you need to talk about?
有什麽让你感到压力的事情吗?
Something stressing you out?
我不明白这有什麽关係。
I don't see how that's relevant.
好吧,我们在这裡谈论奥森。
Well, we're here to talk about Orson.
你知道那是谁吗?
Do you know who that is?
这就解决了。
That settles it.
奥森和我同意搬走这个房♥间。
Orson and I have agreed to get rid of the room.
你是说。。。他要留下来?
You mean... he's going to stay?
这是一个健康和安全问题。
It's a health-and-safety issue.
不,不是。
No, it's not.
如果允许他这样站在那裡,
If he's allowed to stand there like that,
那麽我应该被允许在休息区练习灵气。
then I should be allowed to practice Reiki in the break area.
嗯。 - 我们不需要满负荷运转吗?
Hmm. - Don't we need to be functioning at full capacity?
说真的,他他妈的疯了。你必须承认这一点。
Seriously, he's fucking crazy. You have to admit that.
她说我没有错,
She said there was nothing wrong with me,
而且我完全有能力继续工作,
and that I'm perfectly capable of continuing to work,
安德鲁知道这一点。
and Andrew knows it.
他完全有能力工作。
He's perfectly capable of working.
嗯,我看过报告。
Hm, I've seen the report.
我倾向于同意。
I'm inclined to agree.
但他是精神上的。任何人都可以看到这一点。
But he's mental. Anyone can see that.
当然,我们不能有一个白♥痴♥去盯着牆看
Surely we can't have a moron who goes and stares at the wall
事情变得忙碌的那一刻。
the minute things get busy.
虽然我确实认为我们都应该被允许
Although I do think we all should be allowed
在休息时间做我们喜欢的事情。
to do what we like during our breaks.
我不太确定。
I'm not so sure about that.
我说解僱他。
I say fire him.
奥森一直完美地履行职责。
Orson has been carrying out his duties faultlessly.
真的,我们应该为他感到难过。
Really, we oughta feel sorry for him.
安德鲁的权利。
Andrew's right.
没有理由解僱他。
There's no justification for firing him.
听着,我不在乎他的所作所为,
Listen, I don't give a shit what he does,
但他也一直把我们其他人拖到那边。
but he keeps dragging the rest of us over there as well.
完全。
Exactly.
我觉得这很令人毛骨悚然
I think it's creepy
看到他就这样站在那裡。
seeing him stand there like that.
就像他不在那裡一样。
It's like he's just not there.
我们为什麽不说...
Why don't we say...
没关係,只要奥森不进房♥间?
it's okay, as long as Orson doesn't go into the room?
我可以这麽说。-真的吗?
I could say that. - Are you serious?
没关係。
It's okay.
没关係。
It's okay.
没关係。-没关係。
It's okay. - It's okay.
是的,这很好。
Yeah, it's good.
我尽力模彷其他人
I did my best to imitate the others
并假装房♥间不存在。
and pretend the room didn't exist.
感觉很荒谬。
It felt ridiculous.
当他们都在吃午饭时,我看不出任何理由
When they were all at lunch, I couldn't see any reason
暂时不要进去。
not to go in there for a short while.
我看到了你的所作所为。
I saw what you did.
别装无辜,我看见你了。
Don't act all innocent, I saw you.
如果我再见到你...
If I see you again...
我会告诉的。
I'll tell.
每当有人看着我,
Whenever anyone looked at me,
我露出一个灿烂的笑容。
I fired off a broad smile.
微笑解除对手的武装
A smile disarms your opponent
并让他们怀疑自己的敌意。
and makes them doubt their own enmity.
嗯。怎麽样,拉克什?
Hmm. How's it going, Rakesh?
好。是的,很好。-伟大。
Good. Yeah, good. - Great.
那没问题吧?
No problems then, huh?
不,一切都很好。
No, everything's fine.
非常好。
Excellent.
那你怎麽样了?
How are things with you, then?
什麽样的事情?
What sort of things?
好吧,你这几天在做什麽?
Well, what have you spent the last few days doing?
你为什麽需要知道?
Why do you need to know?
因为我是你的老闆。
Because I'm your boss.
我正在研究改进的指标
I'm working on an improved metric
为该部门的客户服务。
for customer service here in the division.
这是怎麽?
What is this?
我打算用它来衡量
I plan to use it to measure
我为客户提供的好处。
the benefits I'm providing my customers.
呃,为此,我创建了一个问卷
Uh, to that purpose, I've created a questionnaire
这是为了瞭解您的客户对我的服务的看法。
that's meant to find out what you customers think of my services.
“美国客户”?
"Us customers"?
我通常把你当成客户。
I usually think of you as customers.
干什麽,嗯?
What for, huh?
你真的这麽问我吗?
Are you really asking me that?
是的。
Yes.
我真的在问你这个问题。
I am really asking you that.
如果您想像另一端的客户,您可以更好地发挥您的潜力。
You maximize your potential better if you imagine a customer on the other end.
哼。
Huh.
嗯。
Hmm.
因此,如果您能填写此问卷,我将不胜感激
So I would be grateful if you could fill out this questionnaire
您可以透过按下此连结找到 此处.
which you can find by clicking this link here.
调查中有五个问题与我们的服务质量有关,
There are five questions in the survey relating to the quality of our services,
还有一个问题询问是否有任何其他服务
and one question asking if there are any other services
你可以想到我们应该提供。
you can think of that we should provide.
家庭号♥码,手♥机♥号♥码,当然,这是自愿的,
Home number, cell number, although, of course, that's voluntary,
但如果您能填写问卷,我将不胜感激
but I'd be grateful if you could fill out the questionnaire
尽可能充分。
as fully as possible.
但是,奥森,我要求你编製一份电♥话♥号♥码清单,
But, Orson, I asked you to compile a list of phone numbers,
我不是吗?
didn't I?
电影精选列表