拜託,安德鲁,我不怪你。
Please, Andrew, I don't blame you.
你知道,小人物不能被追究责任
You know, little people can't be held accountable
努力破坏他们的好处。
for striving to undermine their betters.
但是你们这些人,你们都应该非常非常自豪。
But you people, you all should be very, very proud.
我印象深刻。
I'm impressed.
你想提前多久告诉我
You wanna tell me how far in advance
所有这些都得到了,呃,解决了?
all of this got, uh, got worked out?
是——是在我到达之前吗?
Was-- was it before I even arrived?
我甚至是最初预定的受害者之一吗?
Was I even one of the original intended victims?
哼?
Huh?
我的意思是,你可以告诉我,你赢了。
I mean, you can tell me, you won.
不?
No?
没人?
No one?
很好,随心所欲。
Fine, have it your way.
你可以回到下垂的手推车
You can go back to your sagging trolleys
措辞不准确,
of imprecise wording,
以及你平庸的气象痴迷,
and your banal, meteorological obsessions,
还有你荒谬的仪式。
and your absurd rituals.
因为,因为,因为——因为执行副总裁,
And because, because, because-- because the EVPs,
然后是首席执行官,还有贵宾,以及所有其他首字母缩略词
and then the CEOs, and the-- and the VIPs, and all the other acronyms
将要——将继续他们的抵押债务,
are gonna-- are gonna go on with their collateralized debts,
以及他们的空头股票和多头期权,
and their short stocks, and their long options,
你甚至看不到它。
and you can't even see it.
你甚至看不到它!-奥森。。。
You can't even see it! - Orson...
他们不在乎你。
They don't care about you.
他们没有。你是,你是 - 你是电子錶格上一列中的一个数位。
They don't. You're, you're-- you're a number in a column on a spreadsheet.
这是一个畜栏,你们都是牲畜,
This is a corral and you're all livestock,
但不是屠♥杀♥你,
but instead of slaughtering you,
他们只是向您展示效率指标
they just show you the efficiency metrics
然后鼓励你割开自己的喉咙。
and then encourage you to slit your own throat.
还有你?你。。。
And you? You...
如果你认为你会得到同样的工作
If you think you're gonna get the same kind of work
你从这些人中摆脱了我
you got out of me out of these-- these people
甚至看不到他们面前的一扇门,
that can't even see a door right in front of their face,
然后你又来了一件事。
then you got another thing coming.
顺便说一句,这是不可能的。
That's impossible, by the way.
很容易让自己被新认识的人所吸引。
It's easy to let yourself be taken in by new acquaintances.
你把他们各种高贵的品质都归于他们,
You ascribe to them all manner of noble qualities,
仅仅因为你不够了解他们。
simply because you don't know them well enough.
但你几乎总是会失望。
But you will almost always end up disappointed.
迟早,你总会到达某个点,
Sooner or later, you always reach a certain point,
一个真正自我突破的场合。
an occasion where their true self breaks through.
处理这个问题的一种方法是简单地假设最坏的人。
One way of dealing with that is simply to assume the worst of people.
很高兴意识到我们并不像我们想像的那麽了不起。
It's good to realize that we aren't as remarkable as we might imagine.
我们想赚很多钱,吃好吃的,
We wanna make a lot of money, eat good food,
并且通常玩得很开心。
and generally have a nice time.
我们都是相对简单的生物。
We are all relatively simple creatures.
在内心深处,我们只想要和平与宁静。
Deep down, we just want peace and quiet.
普通人的问题
The problem with ordinary people
是他们看不到世界的真实面目。
is they don't see the world as it really is.
他们看不到细微差别,没有细微差别。
They don't see the nuances, the little differences.
你必须向这样的人展示
You have to show people like that
他们的缺点是什麽。
what their shortcomings are.
停!
Stop!
跟着他!
Follow him!
奥森?-奥森?
Orson? - Orson?
终于,我又可以呼吸了,
Finally, I could breathe again,
并或多或少地想清楚。
and think more or less clearly.
奥森?
Orson?
奥森?
Orson?
奥森?
Orson?
它闻起来像大海...
It smelled like the sea...
还有丁香花...
and lilacs...
和五月底凌晨五点的林登伍德公园。
and Lindenwood Park at five in the morning at the end of May.
你永远不会在这裡找到我。
You'll never find me here.
电影精选列表