是一个有一架坠毁的B-17轰炸机,和一辆坦克的农场吗?
It was a long war.
这是一场漫长的战争。
But you remember,
但是,你记得,
don't you?
难道不是吗?
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了。
You killed six men in cold blood. You remember that.
你冷血地杀了六个人。你要记住。
You were there?
你当时在场?
Were you one of the airmen?
你是机组成员吗?
Halt, halt, halt!
停,停,停!
Put your gun down or I shoot!
放下枪,不然,我开枪!
放下你们的步♥枪♥。
放下枪,
William Spalding, walk away.
威廉·斯伯丁,走开吧。
There are three guards in this room and a hundred more running around outside the fortress here.
这个房♥间里有三个卫兵,还有一百多个卫兵,在堡垒外面来回巡视。
If you fire that pistol,they will hear you,
如果你开枪,他们会听到的,
and you will be dead instantly.
你马上就会死。
Walk away now,
马上走开吧,
and you will live.
你会继续活下去。
表明你的身份!
表明你的身份,否则我就开枪了!
下车,表明你的身份!
否则,你将被射杀!
别开枪!
我这就出来!
我这里有希姆莱
否则,我就把她的头打烂!
按照她说的去做!
I'm not walking away.
我不会走开的。
Then why haven't you shot me?
那你为什么不杀了我?
I want a confession.
我要你坦白。
A confession?
坦白?
All right. I will confess.
好吧。我会坦白的。
During the war, an airplane on its way to bomb my country crashed in front of me.
战争期间,一架飞往我国的飞机,在我面前坠毁。
With the enemy advancing towards me,and no way to carry prisoners,
敌人向我逼近,又没有办法运送俘虏,
I was left with two choices.
我只有两个选择。
One, I could let the men go so that they could get into another airplane
第一,我可以放那些人走,这样他们就可以上另一架飞机,
and continue to bomb my country.
继续轰炸我的国家。
Or, two,
或者,第二个选择,
I could kill them to stop them from doing that.
我可以杀了他们,来阻止他们这么做。
I chose to kill them to save the lives of my men
我选择杀了他们,来拯救我的人
and my beloved Germany.
和我深爱的德国。
Truthfully, you are no different than me.
说实话,你和我没什么不同。
You, up in your airplane,dropping bombs on men and women while they're sleeping in their beds.
你,在你的飞机上,在男人和女人熟睡的时候,向他们投掷炸♥弹♥。
Don't... But you did it,
-别说了… -但你做了,
because if you had not,
因为,如果你没做成,
those same men and women would've woken up,
那些男男女♥女♥醒来后,
put on their boots, and built more airplanes
穿上他们的靴子,制♥造♥更多的飞机,
to drop bombs on you while you were sleeping in your bed.
在你们睡觉的时候,向你们投掷炸♥弹♥。
I saw everything you did.
你做的一切,我都历历在目。
I shouldn't have let you live.
我不该,让你活着的。
Let me live?
让我活着?
Mmm.
嗯。
Maybe, all along, it was you that had to come here to confess to me.
也许,自始至终,都是你,来这里,向我忏悔。
You are gonna die for what you did.
你死得其所。
You have nothing to confess to.
你没什么好忏悔的。
You followed every instinct that I and everyone else in that war would have.
你遵从了,我和战争中所有人的本能。
And now, you've crossed the continent
而现在,你穿越大♥陆♥
for a confession,and look where you are.
来忏悔,看看你现在的处境。
You are going to be responsible for capturing Heinrich Himmler.
你将为抓捕海因里希·希姆莱,而承担后果。
You are not a coward.You are a hero.
你不是懦夫。你是英雄。
把你的车挪到路边。
不许挪动那辆车。
不,听她的话!照她说的去做!
如果你杀了希姆莱,
你也会死。
把路让开!
原地别动!
命令解除!
放了他,
否则,你就会死!
听这犹太人的话,否则我毙了你!
放了他,
否则,你会死!
阿尔伯特.沃格尔!
如果你不听犹太人的话,
并把路让开,我就会把你,碎尸万段,
拿去喂狗!
一群法♥西♥斯♥渣子。
快回鹰巢!
All you have to do
你所要做的,
is walk out that door and disappear.
就是走到门口,并消失。
The whole world will know of your bravery.
全世界都会知道,你的勇敢。
American newspapers will proclaim your name.
美国报纸会刊登你的名字。
"William Spalding,American hero,who captured Heinrich Himmler."
“威廉·斯伯丁,美国英雄,抓获海因里希·希姆莱”
You see,
你看,
confessions are for dead men.
忏悔,是给死人的。
You are reborn today,
你今天重生了,
as a hero.
作为一个英雄。
If I was a hero,
如果我是英雄,
we would both be dead.
我们都会死。
We can both live.
我们都可以活下去。
Go.
走。
Walk away.
逃吧。
We don't deserve to live.
我们不配活下去。
Albert,
阿尔伯特,
step out of the car.
从车里出来。
Stand where I can see you.
站在我能看见你的地方。
先别开枪!
别开枪!
It looks like you got your German.
看来你的德语,学得不错。
You know if you shoot me, you...
你要知道,如果你开枪打我,你…
You are not going to leave this place alive.
你不可能活着离开这里。
Well,
那好,
I guess you were right then.
我想,你说的,是对的。
About what?
我说的什么?
A man who seeks revenge digs two graves.
一个寻求复仇的人,要挖两个坟墓。
Put your hands up!
把手举起来!
Put your hands up now or we will shoot!
把手举起来,不然我们开枪了!
Take your pistol out of your pocket.
把你的手♥枪♥,从口袋里拿出来。
Put it on the ground.
把它扔在地上。
William,
威廉,
the girl is dead.
那个女孩死了。
You have no more moves.
你再也没的玩了。
So, please,
所以,求你,
take your pistol out of your jacket,
把手♥枪♥,从外套里拿出来,
put it on the ground.
把它放在地上。
Slowly!
慢一点!
电影精选列表