轰炸机群!
他们一定有三百多架。
让他们尝尝德国高射炮的滋味儿。
我们打中了一架。
他正冲这边飞来。
维克托.布鲁诺5-9观察哨所。
飞机闯进。
H区域。
我可不想成为那些混♥蛋♥。
Cowboy Leader, this is Cowboy Three.
牛仔头儿,这里是牛仔3号♥。
We've lost two engines.
我们失去了两个引擎。
Sir, engine three's done for.
长官,三号♥引擎坏了。
Will, do you copy?
威尔,你收到了吗?
Come in, Will, do you copy?
请回答,威尔,听到了吗?
Will!
威尔!
Will, do you read me?
威尔,你听到我了吗?
Engines are burning!
引擎着火了!
Will, get everyone in the radio room.
威尔,让全体机组人员到无线电舱。
Engines are burning!
引擎在燃烧!
We gotta bail!
我们要逃离!
I'm staying with the plane.I'm riding this thing in.
我要留在飞机上。我要迫降。
Brace for impact.
做好冲击准备。
Come on, on your feet!
快点,站起来!
Hold her steady.
稳住。
A thousand feet!
还有一千英尺高度!
Nine hundred feet!
九百英尺!
Impact positions!
冲击位置!
Brace for impact!
要冲击了!
秃鹫的巢穴
Shit!
糟了!
Shit, shit, shit!
糟了,糟了,糟了!
God damn it to fucking shit!
真该死,这下糟了!
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪儿?
Nowhere good.
不是什么好地方。
Briefing said the Krauts don't have men this far into France.
任务简报上说,德军没人能深入法国这么远。
We might be good.
我们可能没事的。
Well, they sure as shit had flak.
他们肯定有高射炮。
Where's Will?
威尔呢?
Will!
威尔!
Will.
威尔。
Come on, pal.
来吧,伙计。
Let's go.
我们走。
Captain needs you.
机长需要你。
We didn't hit our target.We caught flak...
我们没有击中目标。我们遭到高射炮轰击…
I know, I was a little distracted,but what I'm saying is...
我知道,我有点分心,但我想说的是…
Where's Pete?
皮特在哪里?
He's dead.
他死了。
So is Bosch and Littleton.
博斯和利特尔顿也死了。
Oh, God.
哦,上帝。
Uh, sir, where the fuck are we?
长官,我们到底在哪儿?
Well, we took flak near the Rhine.
这样,我们在莱茵河附近,遭到炮轰。
Started our descent...
开始下降…
south by southwest.
沿西南偏南方向。
So, this is probably...
所以,这可能是…
Bow-vee-ay.
布-维-艾。
Bouvier.
布维耶。
Forty miles from fucking Germany.
离该死的德国,只有40英里。
Uh, sir,
呃,长官,
the front line's pretty close, isn't it?
离前线很近,不是吗?
So, if we cut west,we'll probably hit friendlies.
如果我们往西走,可能会碰上友军。
Wouldn't that be some shit?
难道那样会更糟?
Will...
威尔...
You speak French?
你会说法语吧?
Yes. Can you shoot?
-是的。-你能射击吗?
Yeah.
能。
Kelly, go grab a rifle and a flare pistol.
凯利,去拿把步♥枪♥和信♥号♥♥枪来。
Hey,
嘿,
I want you to get in that house.
我要你进入那栋房♥子。
If anybody's in there,they speak French,
如果有人在里面,他们说法语,
they're on our side.
他们会站在我们一边的。
I want you to get in the attic.
我要你去阁楼。
If you see any Germans coming,
如果你看到有德国人过来,
you shoot a flare real low so they don't see it, okay?
你把信♥号♥♥弹打得很低,这样敌人就会看不到,好吗?
You understand?
你明白了?
So, what do we do?
那么,我们该怎么办呢?
All right. I want you to start tearing this plane apart.
好吧。我要你们开始把这架飞机拆开。
Anything you can carry, all right? We're jogging outta here.
带走任何你能拿的东西,好吗?我们要慢跑,离开这里。
Get in the fucking attic.
上那该死的阁楼盯着。
Let's go! Everything you can get off the son of a bitch. Let's go.
我们走吧!你们要从这破飞机上带走一切能拿的。我们走吧。
You find us a route?
你找到路线了吗?
I mean, hell,
我想说,很糟糕,
didn't Patton just take Saint-Dizier a few days ago?
巴顿的部队不是几天前,占领了圣迪齐尔吗?
That's only 120 miles back that way.
那离这里还有120英里远。
Our line's gotta be close.
我们必须和他们靠近。
We'll make it work.
我们会成功的。
Yeah. Let's go.
-是的。-我们出发吧。
Hey, we got a flare.
嘿,信♥号♥♥弹提醒我们注意了。
Krauts!
德国鬼子来了!
Guys, they got some kind of tank.
伙计们,他们有辆坦克。
Waist guns.
我们有舱门机关炮。
Yeah, make it look like we're abandoned.
是啊,让我们看起来,像是被丢弃的。
That's our only shot, okay?
这是我们唯一的机会,对吧?
Um, get on the guns. Stay low.
把机♥枪♥准备好。注意隐蔽。
Wait for my signal to shoot, okay?
等我的信♥号♥♥,再开炮,行吗?
Go! Go!
走!走!
Hello in there.
里面的人,你们好。
My name is Colonel Martin Bach of the German Protection Squad.
我是德国护卫队的马丁·巴♥赫♥上校。
Better known to you probably as the SS.
对你们来说,更熟悉的名字可能是,党卫军。
You will be offering your surrender to me.
你们要向我投降。
How many of you are in there?
你们里面有多少人?
Your electrical systems have failed.
你们的电力系统失灵了。
None of your guns can operate,only your right-hand side machine gun can reach us at this angle.
你的枪都不能用,只有你们机舱的右边的机关炮,能从这个角度,打到我们。
And now, it has no ammunition.
现在,它也没弹♥药♥了。
So...
所以...
On the count of three,
我数到三,
you will tell me how many men are in there,
你们得告诉我,里面有多少人,
or my tank will be forced to shoot your plane into a thousand pieces.
否则,我的坦克,就会把你的飞机炸成碎片。
How many of you are in there?
你们里面有多少人?
One,
一,
two,
二,
Five!
五人!
What happened to the rest?
其余的人,都怎么了?
They're dead.
他们都死了。
Tail gunner, ball turret,bombardier, they're all dead.
机尾炮手,回旋炮手,投弹手,他们都死了。
Waist gunners died in the crash, too.
舱门炮手,也在坠机中死亡了。
How did the waist gunners die?
舱门炮手是怎么死的?
No seatbelts.
没系安全带。
Stupid.
愚蠢。
May I assume that you all know that there's no chance of escape?
我可以假定,你们都没有逃跑机会了吗?
Yeah, we know.
是的,我们知道。
Good.
很好。
Come out slowly, one at a time,and stand in front of the wing.
慢慢地出来,一次一个,站在机翼前面。
What was your target?
你们的轰炸目标是什么?
You are now prisoners of the Third Reich.
你们现在是第三帝国的囚徒了。
Do you know how much use Germany has for prisoners?
你知道德国对囚犯有多大用处吗?
None at all.
一点用都没有。
To us,
对我们来说,
you are like insects
你们就像被压瘪的
to be squashed.
几只虫子。
So,
所以,
I will ask you again.
我再问你们一遍。
What was your target?
你们的轰炸目标是哪里?
This is a bomber aircraft, yes?
这是一架轰炸机,对吗?
Yeah.
是的。
And you and the 200 other bombers that flew over a few minutes ago
你和几分钟前飞过的其他200架轰炸机
电影精选列表