什么?
My father, he's... He's deaf.
我的父亲,他是...他是聋子。
Bullshit.
放屁。
He can't hear a damn thing you're saying.
他根本听不见,你在说什么。
Listen to me.
听我说。
Now, you broke into a home and you are pointing a gun at American citizens.
现在,你闯入一户人家,用枪指着美国公民。
We make one call to the US Embassy,
我们给美国大使♥馆♥打个电♥话♥,
the Nazi-collaborating police are going to arrest you,
勾结纳粹余孽的警♥察♥,就会逮捕你,
and they're gonna find out they have an Israeli spy trying to extradite their pals.
他们会发现,有个以色列间谍,想要引渡他们的同伙。
How do you think that's gonna go for you?
你觉得,你会怎么样?
Why do you carry a gun?
你为什么要带枪?
We get robbed a lot.
我们经常被抢劫。
If I find out he is Albert Vogel, you will both hang.
如果,我发现,他是阿尔伯特·沃格尔,你们俩都会被绞死。
Why the hell did you come up here?
你到底为什么,在这里出现?
If she had heard your accent... I had to get her to leave.
-如果,她听出了你的口音… -我得让她离开这里。
It was the only way.
这是唯一的办法。
I was hoping you would improvise,
我当时希望,你能即兴发挥,
and you did.
结果,你发挥的不错。
How do you know Colonel Bach?
你怎么认识巴♥赫♥上校的?
I met him here, Buenos Aires,
我是这里认识他的,在布宜诺斯艾利斯,
maybe a year ago.
差不多是在,一年之前。
At a Christmas party.
在一次圣诞舞会上。
Wait, he's here?
那么说,他在这里?
No, no, no. He lives in Bolivia.
不,不,不。他住在玻利维亚。
Tell me where or I start shooting.
告诉我,他住在哪里,不然,我就开枪了。
And then, you will just waltz across miles of mountains
然后,你就会跳着华尔兹,穿过数英里的山脉
and deserts and knock on his door
和沙漠,敲开他的家门,
and shoot him without any confrontation?
开枪打死他,而不会遭到任何抵抗吗?
The Germans have thousands of guards
德国人在这里,有成千上万的护卫队,
protecting their interests here.
用以保护他们的利益。
If you are bumbling around the desert,
如果,你在沙漠中,莽撞地颠簸,
they will find you long before you'll find him.
他们会先找到你,在你找到他之前。
If you want Colonel Bach,
如果你想找巴♥赫♥上校,
you're going to need me to help you find him.
你需要我,帮你找到他。
In exchange for what?
做次交易,如何?
As it happens,
如果交易成功,
we have mutual interests.
我们都获利。
I also have to get to Bolivia.
我也得去玻利维亚。
We travel there together.
我们一起去那里旅行。
When there are threats to me,we play your little game.
当我受到威胁时,我们就玩你的“小把戏”。
I will pose as your deaf Swiss father
我会假扮成,你的瑞士聋子父亲
and business partner,selling bananas.
和生意伙伴,在卖♥♥香蕉。
What threats?
会有什么威胁?
Machine gun-toting women from Jerusalem or the equivalent.
那个拿着卡♥宾♥枪♥,从耶路撒冷来的女人,或类似什么的人。
Why me?
为什么是我?
Why not these other Germans if there's so many of them?
既然其他德国人有那么多,为什么不去找他们呢?
Well, the Germans want me dead, too. It's, uh...
德国人也想让我死。这是,呃…
It's complicated.
说来,很复杂。
But the Soviets don't.
但苏联人不想让我死。
That envelope,
那个信封,
that contained the location of a contact
里面有一个联♥系♥人的地址,
that was going to get me to safety in Moscow.
这个联♥系♥人,可以把我送到莫斯科的安全地带。
He is at a remote airfield in Bolivia.
他就在玻利维亚一个偏远的机场。
And as it happens,that airfield is not
如果情报准确,那个机场距离
very far from your Colonel Martin Bach.
你的马丁.巴♥赫♥上校的住址不远。
If you want your German,
如果,你想找你的德国人,
get me to my Russian.
就得让我,找我的俄♥国♥人。
How are we getting there?
我们怎么去那里?
The next boat leaves in five hours.
下一班船,五小时后开。
We made it to the mouth of the river here headed north.
我们到达了河口,往北航行。
Germans are watching the airfields and major ports,
德国余孽正在监视机场和主要港口,
but we can putter up to Paraguay undetected.
但我们可以悄无声息地,开进巴拉圭。
The capital of Asuncion is a risk, but if we make it,
首都亚松森很危险,但如果我们成功了,
we can take the back roads all the way to Bolivia.
我们可以走小路,一直到玻利维亚。
I'd rather fly,but it's probably safer
我宁愿坐飞机,但雇个当地人,
to hire a native to guide us to the rendezvous.
带我们去会合地点,可能更安全。
I doubt our friend from Israel will find us there.
我怀疑,我们的以色列朋友,会在那里找到我们。
So,
所以,
you are Albert Vogel.
你就是阿尔伯特·沃格尔。
In the flesh.
活生生地,站在你面前。
What's that woman want with you?
那个女人找你干什么?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Nothing.
什么都没做。
I am an atomic physicist.
我是个原子物理学家。
One of the better ones in the world.
世界上最好的之一。
I was part of a team developing the atom bomb for Germany.
我是德国研制原♥子♥弹♥小组的一员。
The Soviets are recruiting me to work for them.
苏联人在招募我,为他们工作。
And she's trying to stop you?
她想阻止你?
She works for a spy agency called Mossad.
她为一个叫“摩萨德”的间谍机构工作。
Jerusalem is trying to extradite me to hang for war crimes,
耶路撒冷想以战争罪引渡我去被吊死,
but bigger problem is that the Germans here,
但更大的问题是,这里的德国人
they have no use for me.
他们对我来说,是毫无用处的。
They would rather kill me
他们宁愿我死掉,
to keep me from helping the Russians
并阻止我去帮助俄♥国♥人,
or the Americans.
或者是美国人。
That's tragic.
这真是悲剧。
The Nazis are trying to kill me.
纳粹想杀了我。
That ought to make me your friend.
我应该成为你的朋友。
You made bombs for Hitler.
你为希♥特♥勒♥,制♥造♥了炸♥弹♥。
You sit at a table with Nazis,that makes you a Nazi.
你为纳粹工作桌,你就是纳粹。
The man who makes the object
制♥造♥物品的人,
is not responsible for the man who uses it.
不对使用它的人负责。
If I make a, um, butter knife
如果我做了一把黄油刀
and you stick it in someone's throat,does that make me a murderer?
然后你把它,插♥进♥别人喉咙里,那我是不是杀人犯?
Butter knife?
黄油刀?
Hitler would've used your atom bomb on civilians.
希♥特♥勒♥会用你的原♥子♥弹♥,对付平民。
Which your country did twice, I believe, yes?
我想你们国家,已经干过两次了,对吧?
That's different.
这不一样。
We're not Hitler. We're the good guys.
我们不是希♥特♥勒♥。我们是好人。
200,000 dead Japanese civilians
二十万日本民众,
might think differently.
也许想的,和你不一样。
I swear to Christ.I will put a bullet
我向上帝发誓。我真想一枪,
right through your stupid fucking Nazi face.
打烂你那该死的纳粹嘴脸。
Give me one more goddamn platitude,
再跟我说一句废话,
I'll end it right here and we solve this whole thing right now.
我就在这里,结束谈话,我们现在就解决这整件事。
Control yourself.
你要克制。
They have eyes everywhere.
他们到处,都有眼线。
I guess I need you alive for now.
我想,我现在需要你活着。
You take me to my Russian safely,and I tell you exactly where your Colonel Bach is hiding.
你把我安全带到我的俄♥国♥人那里,我就告诉你,你的巴♥赫♥上校藏在哪里。
Yeah.
可以。
You go on your merry way to Russia to build the bombs they wanna drop in my backyard?
你要去俄♥罗♥斯♥,制♥造♥他们想扔在我家后院的炸♥弹♥吗?
Mmm.
嗯。
They say the man who seeks revenge should dig two graves.
俗话说,想报仇的人,应该挖两个坟墓。
巴拉圭首都亚松森
Welcome to the Hotel Asuncion.
欢迎光临亚松森酒店。
Here for business or pleasure?
来这里是出差,还是游玩?
Business.
商务。
Bananas.
香蕉贸易。
Ah, from Brazil?
啊,来自巴西吗?
Yes, Brazil.
是的,巴西。
Your accent sounds Swiss.
你的口音,像是瑞士人。
Many Swiss come to Asuncion from Brazil.
许多瑞士人从巴西,来到亚松森。
Yes, they do.
是的,没错。
Something for you, madam?
夫人,能为您效劳吗?
Here on business?
来这里做生意?
Yeah, here on business.
是的,来做生意。
We're having a conversation.
我们在谈话。
Where is Vogel?
沃格尔在哪里?
My father is upstairs in his room.
我父亲在楼上,他的房♥间里。
That man is not your father.
那个男人,不是你的父亲。
You look nothing alike.
你们长得不像。
电影精选列表