You're following me because we don't look alike?
你跟踪我,就因为我们长得不像吗?
I know that he's Albert Vogel.
我知道,他就是阿尔伯特·沃格尔。
You've never seen a photograph of him before, have you?
你从来没见过他的照片,对吧?
You have a description.Nothing else.
你只有一个描述。除此,什么都没有。
That's what I thought.
我就是这么认为的。
So, what do you do?
那么,你要怎么做?
You just run around torturing every German you find until they admit they're Vogel?
你就跑来跑去,折磨每一个你找到的德国人,直到他们承认,自己是沃格尔?
Pencil. Get him a pencil!
铅笔。给他一支铅笔!
德国人
Buenos tardes.
晚上好。
Maxim!
马克西姆!
Hola, Senor Ziegler.
你好,齐格勒先生,
Maximiliano!
马克西米拉诺!
Whatever these guys are having,
不管别人点什么,
and I'll have a Pisco sour.
我要一杯皮斯科酸香槟酒。
Tres sour, Max.
要非常酸的,马克斯。
Three Pisco sours.
三杯皮斯科酸白兰地。
Hello.
你们好。
The Pisco sour, have you ever tasted it?
皮思科酸香槟酒,你们尝过吗?
No, never.
从来没尝过。
Nein. Maximiliano,
不行,马克西米利亚诺,
he makes the best Pisco sour known in South America.
他调制的皮斯科酸酒,是南美洲最出名的。
Huh, brandy with sugar,lemon, bitters, and an egg.
白兰地加糖,柠檬,配上苦艾酒和一个鸡蛋。
An egg. An egg.
-一只鸡蛋。 - 一只生鸡蛋。
Maximiliano,tres mas on my bill.
马克西米利亚诺,在我的账单,记上三笔钱。
You don't have to do that.
你们不必这么客气。
No, I don't have to do that, but I insist.
不,我不必这么做,但我非要这么做。
Yes. Insist.
-是的。 -非要。
Thank you. You're very kind.
谢谢你们。你们太客气了。
So, are you from here,in Paraguay?
那么,你们是巴拉圭本地人吗?
No, Germany. Deutschland!
-不是,德国人。 -德意志人!
Germany?
德国人?
We are from Germany.
俺们都是从德国来的,
I am from Freiberg.
我来自弗赖堡。
Freiberg, no!
弗莱堡,不会吧!
俺叔家,就在贡德尔芬根。
我家在博尔施韦尔。城市的另一边。
Ah!
啊!
It's nice.
太好了。
Are you all from Germany?
你们都来自德国吗?
No, they are from Switzerland.
不,他们来自瑞士。
The French part. They don't speak a word of German.
法语区。他们一句德语,也不会说。
And the father is, uh,gehorlos, he can't hear.
那孩子的父亲,呃,天哪,他听不见。
Ah, well.
啊,那么。
Prost! Prost!
祝酒!祝酒!
- To our new friends. - Yes.
-敬我们的新朋友。 -是的。
There we go.
我们喝了。
Mmm-hmm.
So, you are here for businesja?
这么说,你们是来做生意的?
Yes.
是的。
We have a banana plantation in Brazil,
我们在巴西,有一个种植园,
but it's hard to ship bananas from the jungles in Porto Velho,
但从波多韦柳的丛林中,运送香蕉是很困难的,
so we're here to find a shipping company.
所以,我们是来找船运公♥司♥的。
Wow, Porto Velho.
哇,波多韦柳。
My... My father went there before the war.
我的…我父亲,在战前去过那里。
It's a wild place. Right?
-那是个荒蛮的地方。 -真的吗?
- There's a lot of bandits. - Bandits?
-盗匪横生。 -盗匪?
Like the Wild West.
就像荒野的西部。
You have savages trying to steal your bananas.
有野蛮人想偷你的香蕉。
The savages, it's like...
那些野蛮人,就像...
No, no, no. It's too dangerous.
不,不,不,那是很危险。
Dangerous?
危险?
We put guards on top of the banana trains all the way to the depot in Porto Velho.
我们在开往波多韦柳的香蕉火车上,一路配备了警卫。
They've shot enough bandits to scare most of them from trying.
他们射杀了足够多的强盗,吓得他们不敢再尝试了。
So... And so, you shoot them as they're trying to get on the train?
所以…所以,你在他们想上火车的时候,射杀了他们?
It's the Wild West.
就像在荒野西部。
Ah!
啊!
It's the Wild West!
这真是荒野西部!
That's all right, I don't...
没关系,我不…
Well, it's getting late.
嗯,时间不早了。
Should we get going?
我们该走了?
Nein, nein, nein.
别价,别价呀。
You're leaving us too soon.
你们留下我们,这也太早了。
Mmm-hmm.
Banana farmers start early.
香蕉农场主都习惯,早起早睡。
Neil insist
别呀,再呆会儿,
you stay for one more drink.
你再陪我们,喝一杯吧。
Just one drink. Unless...
只喝一杯。除非...
you have a penis,then you must go.
你长了鸡♥巴♥,那你就可以走了。
You must go.
那样,你还必须得走。
Nein.
不要嘛。
I... I...
我...我...
I apologize.
我道歉。
If you really must go.
如果,你真的要走的话。
We must. Mmm-hmm.
-我们必须走了。 -嗯,嗯。
Thank you for the drinks, gentlemen.
谢谢你请我们喝酒,先生们。
Goodbye.
再见。
Tschuss!
回头见!
I'll be here if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意,我就在这里。
那妞儿的屁♥股♥多么诱人啊。天呐。
她的屁♥股♥长得是好看。
但她是和那瑞士佬在一起的。
他和她不是俩口子。
怎么会这样呢?
他太想给她留下好印象了
这不就像是在西部,发生的故事吗?
他总是说危险的事情,来让她佩服他。
但我去过波多韦柳。
那里的铁路,被丛林吞没了。
铁路已经完全被毁了。
那些铁轨上已经有三十多年,没有跑过火车了。
他在愚弄我。
我不认为他是卖♥♥香蕉的。
我甚至不认为他是瑞士人。
给监视哨发出警报。
不许让他们离开这座城市。
快去!
How did he know they were coming?
他怎么知道,他们要来?
What? The Germans at the bar.
-什么?-那几个酒吧里的德国小混混。
How did he know they were coming?
他怎么知道,他们要来?
He saw 'em from his window, I guess.
我猜,他是从窗户里看到的。
And just knew that they were German?
就能判断出,他们是德国人吗?
I think the German machine guns were a clue.
我觉得,德国人的冲♥锋♥枪♥,是个线索。
We dodge Nazi gangs down here all the time.
我们一直在这里,躲避纳粹团伙。
They're not that hard to spot.
他们很容易被认出。
I'm not afraid of any Germans.
我不怕任何德国人。
I've gotten pretty good at spotting them.
我已经很擅长,识别出他们了。
你这个骗子,你不是聋子,你是个骗子!
Put the gun down!
把枪放下!
你这头说谎的猪!
别开枪。
你就是阿尔伯特.沃格尔!你招认吧!
Calm down, and put the gun down.
冷静,把枪放下。
招认吧!告诉我,你就是阿尔伯特.沃格尔!
请容我辩解提下,我...
我向上帝发誓,我要杀了你...
Put the fucking gun down!
把该死的枪放下!
How did they find us? I don't know.
-他们怎么找到我们的? -我不知道。
Did you tip them off? Did he? No, they're after him, too.
-你给他们通风报信了吗? -没有,他们也在找他。
We're not outrunning 'em.
我们甩不掉他们。
We don't need to.
我们不用甩掉他们。
Catching up.
他们追来了。
Heads down! Drive straighter, you idiot.
-把头低下! 你把车开稳点儿,你个白♥痴♥。
Slow down!
慢点儿开!
What? Slow down, I have a plan.
-什么? -慢点儿开,我有个办法。
If I slow down, we're gonna die.
如果我慢下来,我们都得死。
Slow down!
慢点儿!
They're catching up.
他们追杀过来了。
Hold your speed.
控制好你的速度。
They got a rocket launcher.
他们有一具火箭发射器。
Huh?
呃?
稳住...
稳住...
You're with a Nazi?
你和纳粹是一伙儿的?
Why are you with a Nazi? Why are you helping a Nazi escape?
你为什么和纳粹在一起? 你为什么要帮一个纳粹逃跑?
It's complicated.
这很复杂。
电影精选列表