were on your way to bomb a target in Germany, yes?
是去轰炸德国的一个目标的,对吗?
That's right.
没错。
Then what target were you bombing?
那你轰炸的目标是什么?
Hey, Jerry, here's your target, you piece of shit.
杰瑞,这里就是你的目标,你个混♥蛋♥。
What was your target?
你们的目标是哪里?
I'm the pilot.
我是飞行员。
It was a marshalling yard in Munich.
是位于慕尼黑的铁路编组站。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Is General Patton's army proceeding to Grand Marseille or going to Nantes?
巴顿将军的军队是去了大马赛,还是去了南特?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Is General Patton's army going to Grand Marseilleor proceeding to Nantes?
巴顿将军的军队,是去了大马赛,还是去南特?
Eat shit.
吃屎去吧。
把你们的眼睛,都他妈地睁大点。
You and you,
你,还有你,
into the field. Go.
到田野里去。走。
Go!
走!
It's okay.
没事的。
Stop!
停下!
Is General Patton going to Grand Marseille or Nantes?
巴顿将军是去了大马赛,还是南特?
We don't know.
我们不知道。
We're just flight crew. We don't know troop positions.
我们只是机组人员。我们不知道部队的位置。
Tell me, you must know.
告诉我,你必须知道。
Save your men and tell me.
要想救你的人,你得告诉我。
I don't... I don't know.
我不...我不知道。
I don't know. I, uh...
我不知道。我,呃...
Maybe Munich.
也许去慕尼黑了。
He said... Maybe Munich.He said Munich.
他说了...也许是慕尼黑。他说了慕尼黑。
Munich?
慕尼黑?
What is your next target?
你们下一个目标是哪里?
I swear.
我发誓。
I swear, I don't... I...
我发誓,我不...我...
Okay. Stuttgart.
好吧。斯图加特。
You're lying!
你在撒谎!
Tell me!
告诉我!
I'm not. I'm not. Stuttgart.
我没有撒谎。斯图加特。
Okay, just listen to me.It has to be Stuttgart.
好吧,听我说。一定是斯图加特。
Okay? If Patton is sending his men this way,then it has to be Stuttgart.
好吧?如果巴顿把他的人,派往这里,那一定是斯图加特。
The yard supply the German Army.
这个编组站为德军提供给养。
The whole bomb group will keep targeting the yards until,until Patton makes his move.
整个轰炸机群会一直瞄准车场,直到,直到巴顿部队采取行动。
You... Just, please,listen to me. Hey.
-你...只要,求你了,听我的吧。 -嘿。
Stop.
别说了。
This is only conjecture.
你这是猜测。
No!
不!
Is Patton's army going to Grand Marseille or Nantes?
巴顿的军队是去大马赛还是南特?
You go to hell.
你下地狱吧。
1954年,阿根廷
《布宜诺斯艾利斯先驱报》报纸大标题:
至少四人死亡,更多人失踪;可能与柏林有关。
(两人用德语谈话)
Who's hungry?
谁饿了?
You have to be hungry by now, right?
你们现在肯定饿了,对吧?
It's been 15 hours.
已经15个小时了。
You're hungry?
你们饿了吗?
Is it poisoned?
这个下毒了吗?
I don't know who you think we are,but I have nothing to give you.
我不知道,你认为我们是谁,但我没有什么,可以告诉给你的。
I am the manager of a small loan office near the plaza.
我是广场附近一家小♥额♥贷♥款♥办公室的经理。
If you want a loan, I can approve a loan for you,
如果你想贷款,我可以为你批准贷款。
but I have nothing more to offer.
但我没有更多的消息可以提供。
I manufacture automobiles.
我制♥造♥汽车。
On the line. I put the alternator in the engine compartment.
在生产线上。我把交流发电机,组装在发动机上。
I can put a new alternator in your car for... For free.
我可以给你的车,装一个新的交流发电机…免费的。
Gerhard Kohler?
格哈德.科勒?
Yes.
是我。
You're Austrian?
你是奥地利人吗?
Yes, I am from Austria.
是的,我来自奥地利。
Emilio?
埃米利奥?
I am a proud Argentine.
我是一个自豪的阿根廷人。
That's an Argentinian accent? Si.
-你那算是阿根廷口音吗? -是的。
(用德语哭喊)
Emilio.
艾米利奥。
Emilio!
艾米利奥!
Swear in Spanish.
你给我用西班牙语发誓。
You're not a proud Argentine,are you?
你不是一个自豪的阿根廷人,对吧?
Navy?
当过海军?
You look like a navy man.
你看起来像个海军,伙计。
Interior Ministry for the Third Reich.
第三帝国的内政部。
I was an administrator for education policy.
我是教育政策的管理者。
I have been living here peacefully since the last nine years.
在过去的九年里,我一直平静地生活在这里。
Uh, tell me what you want.Anything you want.
告诉我,你想要什么。你想要什么都行。
How many Nazis came out here?
有多少纳粹逃到了这里?
To Argentina?
来阿根廷吗
Anywhere in South America.
在南美洲的任何地方。
A thousand?
一千个?
A thousand in Uruguay,
在乌拉圭,有一千名,
a thousand in Bolivia,
玻利维亚有一千名,
three thousand in Argentina,
在阿根廷有三千名,
four thousand in Brazil.
在巴西有四千名。
Yeah, that's what the last fella told me.
上一个人,也是这么跟我说的。
That 10,000 Nazis just up and walked outta Germany.
那一万名纳粹刚刚离开了德国。
I'm looking for a man,a colonel in the SS,
我在找一个人,党卫军的上校,
Martin Bach.
马丁.巴♥赫♥。
You travel all the way to Argentina to kidnap two policy administrators
你大老远跑到阿根廷,来绑♥架♥两个政策管理者,
and ask if they know a colonel?
并问他们,是否认识一名上校?
Yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it.
是啊,这就快要说到正题儿了。
You know him?
你认识他吗?
There must be a thousand men called Colonel Bach in the Reich.
在德国,一定有一千个人叫巴♥赫♥上校。
You can't possibly expect us to know which one you're talking about!
你不能指望我们,知道你说的,是哪一个!
Colonel Martin Bach in the SS,
党卫军的马丁·巴♥赫♥上校,
stationed in Eastern France in August 1944.
1944年8月驻扎在法国东部。
Maybe near Strasbourg.
也许是在斯特拉斯堡附近。
I don't know of any such man.I'm very sorry.
我不知道,有这样的人。我很抱歉。
How about you?
你怎么样呢?
Do you know Colonel Bach?
你认识巴♥赫♥上校吗?
What? I can't hear you.
什么?我听不清你说的。
I can't hear you, Emilio.
我听不清你的话,艾米利奥。
No, I don't.
不,我不认识。
I can't hear you.
我听不见你说的。
I don't. I don't. I don't.
我不认识。不知道。不认识。
Where is Colonel Bach? I don't know!
-巴♥赫♥上校在哪里? -我不知道!
You're mad.
你疯了。
There is no way of knowing where there is a Colonel Bach.
这样根本不可能知道,巴♥赫♥上校在哪里。
I'm telling you,there's no way to know.
我告诉你,这样是没办法知道的。
He may already be dead.
他可能已经死了。
He's not dead.
他没死。
Obersturmbannfuhrer Martin Bach got on a cargo ship in Italy nine years ago,
党卫军一级大队长马丁.巴♥赫♥,九年前登上了一艘意大利的货船,
headed for Buenos Aires.
前往布宜诺斯艾利斯。
I know because the Nazi-sympathizing priest who smuggled him on board told me right before I strangled him.
我知道,是因为把他偷运上船的同情纳粹的牧师,在我勒死他之前,告诉了我。
And you're going to kill every German in South America until you find this Colonel Bach?
你打算杀掉南美所有的德国人,直到你找到巴♥赫♥上校?
That's the plan.
就是这么想的。
希波吕托斯
(希腊神话中提修斯神之子)
Would you like another whiskey?
你想再来一杯威士忌吗?
Yes.
好的。
I remember you from earlier this week.
我记得,这周早些时候见过你。
Are you waiting for a friend?
你在等一个朋友吗?
No.
不。
Just, uh, having a drink.
我只是,呃,想喝一杯。
Your accent.
你的口音。
It sounds like you're from France?
听起来,你像是法国人?
Switzerland.
瑞士。
Ah, Swiss.
啊,瑞士。
Where in Switzerland are you from?
你是瑞士哪里人呀?
Uh, St. Lucian.
呃,圣卢西亚。
I've never heard of it.
我从来没听说过。
电影精选列表