Complicated? He's a fucking Nazi.What is complicated about that?
复杂? 他是个该死的纳粹。这有什么复杂的?
I am not a Nazi!
我不是纳粹!
You can tell that to the court in Jerusalem.
你可以把这话,告诉耶路撒冷的法庭。
Oh, he's not going to Jerusalem.
哦,他不会去耶路撒冷的。
According to who? According to me.
-遵照谁的命令? -遵照我的命令。
We have a deal, all right?
我们要进行一次交易,好了吧?
Vogel's just a pawn who worked for the Nazis.
沃格尔只是纳粹手下的一枚棋子。
I have some business to finish with an actual Nazi,
我和一个真正的纳粹,还有点儿恩怨没了结,
an SS Colonel responsible for a lot of people's deaths.
一个杀人不眨眼的党卫军上校。
Vogel's helping me find him.
沃格尔在帮我找他。
An actual Nazi?
一个真正的纳粹?
Hitler's atomic scientist isn't enough of a Nazi for you?
希♥特♥勒♥的原子科学家,对你来说,还不够纳粹吗?
We have a deal.You have no deal.
-我们之间有交易。 -你们没有交易。
You will hang.
你会被吊死。
It's, uh...
This is... It's no good.
这是...它已经不管用了。
We cannot fix this tonight.
我们今晚,不能修理好。
More of those Germans are coming. They won't stop.
越来越多的德国人要来了。他们不会罢休的。
We passed a warehouse back up the road.
我们刚沿途,经过了一个仓库。
Let's find a car and get clear.
我们找辆车离开吧。
You need to decide right now if you're gonna be a problem.
你现在就得决定,你是否会成为我们的麻烦。
Or you'll kill me for the Nazi?
或者你会替纳粹,杀了我?
So I can kill more Nazis,better Nazis.
这样,我就能杀更多的纳粹,更罪大恶极的纳粹。
Nazis of consequence,
纳粹的恶果,
not some lab assistant the Germans don't even want.
不要连累那些,在实验室做助手的,普通德国人。
Lab assistant? Is that what he told you?
实验室助理吗? 他是这么,告诉你的吗?
I won't touch Vogel yet,
我还不会碰沃格尔,
but I want to know who your other Nazis are.
但我想知道,其他纳粹残余都是谁。
All right.
好吧。
First, let's find a car.
首先,我们去找一辆汽车。
齐格勒先生。
他们逃脱了。
我们找到了追杀他们的小分队。
全都牺牲了。
找出他们,并查明他们的身份。
我将在一早,赶回玻利维亚。
还有一件事情。
我们在路上发现了这个。
这不是我们的,
那是希伯来文。
他们来这里,只有一个理由。
只有一个人,是他们想要找的。
克吕克勒
Herr.
先生。
带他们来见我。
We've been out here all night.
我们整晚都在外面。
The Germans will be out looking for us.
德国人会四处找我们的。
It is almost fixed.
它几乎快修好了。
We have no time for "almost fixed."
我们没时间说"差不多快修好了"
Is it ready?
它能开吗?
All it needs is the key.
它只需要一把钥匙。
Start it up then.
那就启动吧。
What is that?
那是什么?
Whiskey.
威士忌。
It's been a long night.
这已是一个漫长的夜晚了。
What the hell are you...
你♥他♥妈♥地,要干什么...
I'm taking Albert Vogel. If you try to stop me, I will shoot you.
我要带走阿尔伯特·沃格尔。如果你想阻止我,我就开枪打你。
快启动汽车
There are more important Nazis than Vogel.
有比沃格尔更重要的纳粹分子。
Name one Nazi of more consequence in South America
说出一个在南美比阿尔伯特·沃格尔
than Albert Vogel or get out of my way.
更重要的纳粹分子,否则就别挡我的路。
Heinrich Himmler.
海因里希·希姆莱。
Heinrich Himmler.
海因里希·希姆莱。
The architect of the destruction of millions of Jews across Europe.
整个欧洲,数百万犹太人,惨遭屠♥杀♥的罪魁祸首。
Heinrich Himmler is dead.
海因里希·希姆莱已经死了。
You're wrong.You're full of shit.
-你错了。 -你满口胡言。
He killed himself.He's been dead for 10 years.
他自杀了。他已经死了10年了。
You don't rise to the right hand of Hitler
你想象不到希♥特♥勒♥的副手,
and engineer the extermination of millions of Jews
会在没有经营构建某些社会关系的情况下,
without making some connections.
策划灭绝数百万犹太人。
A man claiming to be Himmler surrendered to the British,
一个自称是希姆莱的人,向英国投降了,
bit into a capsule of potassium cyanide, and died.
后又咬碎氰化钾胶囊,自杀了。
But that man wasn't Himmler.
但那个人,不是希姆莱。
He was a fanatical party loyalist who gave his life for the cause.
他是一个狂热的纳粹忠诚信徒,为这项事业献出了生命。
The real Himmler went into hiding,
真正的希姆莱躲了起来,
a month in Austria,six months in Florence.
一个月躲在奥地利,六个月躲在佛罗伦萨。
From there, he disguised himself as a priest
在那里,他伪装成一名牧师,
and smuggled himself onto a cargo ship bound for Argentina.
偷渡到一艘开往阿根廷的货船上。
He's been in South America for 10 years now,
他在南美呆了10年了,
building a hidden empire in total secrecy,
建立一个完全秘密的隐形帝国,
employing former Nazi party members,
召集了前纳粹党成员,
recruiting German veterans into an elite army,
招募德国老兵组建精锐军队,
operating a web of spies and guards across the continent
在南美洲大♥陆♥建立了一个间谍和警卫网络,
and eliminating every threat that comes across his doorstep.
消除任何出现在他家门口的威胁。
Those men at the bar were looking for threats to Himmler.
酒吧里的那些人,在寻找企图威胁希姆莱的人。
They were looking for you.
他们在找你。
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么,要告诉我这些?
I can't build Himmler a bomb by myself.
我不能让自己,给希姆莱造炸♥弹♥。
He wants me dead so the Russians can't use me.
他想让我死,这样俄♥国♥人,就不能利用我了。
Tell me where he is.
告诉我,他在哪里。
If I tell you that, you have no reason to keep me around,
如果我告诉你,你就没理由再扣留我了,
but as it happens, the two men you are looking for
但碰巧的是,你们要找的两个人,
are together in Bolivia,
都在玻利维亚,
in a compound called the Condor's Nest.
在一个叫做“秃鹰巢穴”的地方。
Why?
为什么?
Bach is Himmler's Chief of Security.
巴♥赫♥是希姆莱的安全主管。
Our deal is still on.
我们的交易,仍然有效。
You get me to my Russian safely,
你把我安全送到我的俄♥罗♥斯♥,
and I'll give you Colonel Bach,
我向你交出巴♥赫♥上校
and then, you,
然后,你嘛,
you will have Heinrich Himmler.
你会得到海因里希·希姆莱。
No.
不。
It's Heinrich Himmler!
这可是海因里希·希姆莱啊!
I am no one!
我是个无足挂齿的小人物!
If Heinrich Himmler is here,
如果海因里希·希姆莱在这里,
I can't capture him by myself,
我一个人抓不到他,
but I can capture you right now, and I will.
但我现在,就能抓住你,我会的。
把车发动了,
This.
这个。
This is a transmitter.
这是一个发射器。
It's a simple switch,
这是一个简单的开关,
wired to a battery,
连接到电池,
and if I push this switch,
如果我按下这个开关,
this car will explode.
这辆车就要爆♥炸♥。
What? You
什么?你
and Himmler's big secret will die in this room.
以及希姆莱的惊天大秘密,就会与这间屋子化为灰烬。
You can't just turn a car into a bomb.
你不能把车,变成炸♥弹♥。
Get that rope and tie her up,
拿绳子把她绑起来,
or I'll kill us all!
不然,我就把我们都杀了!
Give me the transmitter.
把发射器给我。
Then, I tie her up.
然后,我就把她绑住。
Carefully.
小心点儿。
Fucking pigs!
该死的臭猪!
You're gonna fucking pay for this!
你会为此付出代价的!
Let's go!
我们走!
You think you're the only one in the world who's lost something to the Nazis?
你以为你是世界上唯一 一个因为纳粹而遭到损失的人吗?
You're a fucking coward.
你♥他♥妈♥的,是个懦夫。
What? So we're walking?
怎么办?我们就走着去吗?
Walking?
走着?
Lucky for you,
你真走运,
I know how to fly.
我知道怎么飞行。
那架飞机是没有授权的!
I don't think our banana charade is going to work here.
我觉得,我们的“香蕉把戏”,在这里行不通。
Follow my lead.
跟我来。
If they recognize my face, shoot them.
如果他们认出我的脸,就向他们开枪。
Wait,
等等,
tell me where Colonel Bach is.
告诉我,巴♥赫♥上校在哪。
If anything happens,you owe me that.
如果发生了任何事,你都是欠我的。
He'll be at the Condor's Nest,guarding Heinrich Himmler.
他会在秃鹰巢穴,守卫海因里希·希姆莱。
电影精选列表