恰好在错误的时间 错误的地点
in the wrong place at the wrong time.
但这并不重要
But that's not important.
告诉我什么是重要的
Tell me what's important.
成功 宝贝
Makin' it, baby.
在银幕上看到我自己
Seein' myself on the screen.
我想让人们看到我
I want people to see me.
如果我做不到 那我就还是一个蠢黑鬼
If I can't do that, then I'm just another dumb nigga.
我就知道他们会派人来
I knew they'd send somebody.
他们给了你什么
What'd they offer you?
我就知道他们会派人来
I knew they'd send somebody.
他们给了你什么
What'd they offer you?
别这么做
Don't do it.
别这么做
Don't do it.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我没想到会找到你
I didn't think I would ever find you folk.
你很快就会回到你的别♥墅♥
You'll be back at your penthouse in no time,
和你所有的好莱坞朋友在一起
with all your Hollywood friends.
没人会知道发生了这种事
Nobody will ever know this happened.
你可以回家 我可以回去拍电影
You get to go home, I get to be back in the movies.
没错 我是个演员
That's right, I'm an actor.
现在还比不上你 但谁知道呢
Nothin' like you, but who knows?
也许有一天 有一天
Maybe someday, someday...
如果我是你 我会庆祝的
If I were you, I would be celebrating.
庆祝什么
Celebrating what?
你杀了他
You killed him.
你杀了推特
You killed Tweet.
温盖特说你被绑♥架♥了 他给我看了信
Wingate said you were kidnapped, he showed me the letter.
他给你看了封信是吗
He showed you a letter?
你喜欢扮演别人吗
You like to pretend to be other people?
我也是
Me too.
我们在堪萨斯州长大 只是可怜的白人垃圾
Growing up in Kansas, we were just poor white trash.
我做梦都想逃走
I would dream about getting away.
我就是这样来到这里的
Guess that's how I wound up here.
但好莱坞和我想象得不一样
But this town, it ain't right.
他们想利用我 恨不得把我切成一百万块
They wanted to use me and cut me up into a million pieces.
但推特 他与众不同
But Tweet, he was somehow different.
他是第一个黑...
He was the first Negro...
第一个善待我的男人
The first man to treat me good.
你和推特一直在一起吗
You and Tweet were together this whole time?
我们试着保守秘密 但我知道很快
We tried to keep it a secret, but I knew it wouldn't be
就会被制片厂发现 我们就决定私奔
long before the studio found out, so we decided to run away.
你不想当电影明星了吗
You were gonna run away from being a movie star?
很疯狂 对吧
Crazy?
你所有的希望和梦想
All your hopes and dreams.
如果你梦想成真时 没人和你分享的话
I guess your dreams don't mean much,
我想你的梦想没什么意义
if you got nobody to share them with.
我们打算带着钱
We were gonna take the money and go someplace
去一个不认识我们的地方生活
where it didn't matter who you were.
伪造绑♥架♥案是推特的主意
It was Tweet's idea to fake the kidnapping.
让它看起来像真的 这样温盖特就会付赎金
Make it look real so that Wingate would pay the ransom.
但事情恰恰相反 他派你来了
Instead, he sent you.
就是这样
That's right.
我利用你找到她
I used you to get to her.
我非常精于此道
And I would do it again if I had to.
你看 当你和制片厂签合同的时候 我们就拥有你了
You see, when you sign a contract with a studio, we own you.
制片厂决定你的头发是什么颜色
The studio decides what color your hair is.
制片厂决定你拍什么电影
The studio decides what movies you make.
制片厂会决定你在公共场合和谁在一起
And the studio decides who you're seen with in pubic.
所有这些都是为了向全美国推销一个形象
All to sell the people an all-American image.
而美国还没准备好
And America is not ready for a movie star
见到一个嫁给黑鬼的电影明星
who is married to a nigger.
你骗我说她有麻烦了
You lied to me and told me she was in some kinda trouble.
她确实有麻烦了 我救了她
She was in trouble, and I saved her.
你救了她
You saved her.
让她免于绝望和耻辱的生活
From a life of despair and disgrace.
我不喜欢被人骗
I don't like being lied to.
你知道真♥相♥与否
What difference does it make
有什么区别
whether you knew the truth or not?
是你来找我的 记得吗
You came to me, remember?
你想成为明星
You wanted to be a star.
现在你可以了
Well, now you can.
别担心 格拉斯先生
And don't worry, Mr. Glass.
我一定会信守我对你的承诺
I intend to keep my promise to you.
因为你为我做的杰出工作
For your remarkable service to me,
你在我的一部电影里赢得了一个角色
you've earned a part in one of my films.
至于莫娜
And as for Mona,
她任由自己被拖入泥潭
who allowed herself to be dragged through the mud,
我会把她清理干净的
I'll clean her up.
以防万一
And just in case you're,
如果你想更改我们的协议条款
gettin' any ideas of changing the terms of our agreement,
休想
forget it.
如果我可以这样对待她
If I'm willin' to do this to her,
想想我会对你做什么
just think what I'd be willin' to do to you.
不要
No.
放开我
Get your hands off of me.
离他远点
Get away from him!
离远点
Get away.
我打杰克·温盖特的时候就知道了
I knew when I punched Jack Wingate,
我再也不会在好莱坞当演员了
I would never work as an actor in this town again.
没关系 还有很多人
It didn't matter, there are plenty of others left
在电影里扮演各种小角色
to play Sambos in the movies.
但不会是我
Not me.
好莱坞
There is no place in this town
没有你的一席之地了
that I won't be able to find you.
你是我的财产
I own you.
我创造了莫娜·莱恩
I created Mona Lane.
你来找我的时候
You were nothing but a freckle-faced farm girl
你不过是个满脸雀斑的农家女孩
when you came to me.
你继续跑啊 但我就在你后面
You go ahead and run, but I'll be right behind you.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
这不是我第一次挨打了
It ain't the first time I got my ass kicked.
你真的很爱推特吗
You really loved Tweet?
我是说 你也听到他演奏了
I mean, you heard him play.
我当然爱他
Of course I loved him.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you gonna take me?
离开这该死的好莱坞
Outta this damn town.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
下一班去堪萨斯城的火车半小时后开
The next train to Kansas City leaves in half an hour.
你要怎么做
What will you do?
待在这里吧 我想
Stay here, I guess.
我没有别的地方可去了
I got no other place to go.
我的真名是玛丽·海登
My real name's Mary Hayden.
来吧
Come on.
你是莫娜吗
Are you Mona?
我能要你的签名吗
Can I have your autograph?
我看了你最近的一部电影 真的很优秀
I saw your last picture, it was a real ride.
非常感谢
Thank you so much!
嘿 莫娜 你去哪了
Hey, Mona, where you been?
大家都在找你
Everybody's been lookin' for ya.
得了吧 莫娜 有什么大不了的
Hey, come on, Mona, what's the big deal?
一个黑鬼
A nigger?
你和一个黑鬼上♥床♥了吗 莫娜
You've been sleeping with a nigger, Mona?
让我再拍一张
Just let me get one more.
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米 冷静
Jimmy, calm down.
你和黑鬼上♥床♥
You want me to calm down,
让我怎么冷静
when you've been sleeping with a nigger?
去死吧
Go and play her.
我就待在那里 看着她在地上流血
I just stayed there, watching her bleed on the ground.
我无能为力
There was nothing I could do.
电影精选列表