看来我们都无法得偿所愿了
Looks like we all come to a dead-end?
我知道你有事情瞒着我
I know you're not telling me somethin'.
但如果你改变主意 这是我的号♥码
But if you change your mind, here's my number.
打电♥话♥告诉我一些情况
Give me a call with some info,
我会付你报酬的
I'll make it worth your while.
这两个人呢
What about these two?
一个死了
Well, one's dead,
另一个几分钟后就会醒过来
the other's gonna come to in a few minutes,
他醒的时候我是不会想在这里的
and I wouldn't be here when he does.
纳丁说莫娜喜欢给死去的明星扫墓
Nadine say Mona liked to look at famous dead folk.
我寻思我也没啥别的事干
I figure I had nothin' to lose
不如在墓地里和躺在粉丝旁边的
by killin' an hour at the local cemetery
去世的电影明星一起消磨一下时间
with dead movie stars layin' next to their fans.
莫娜
Mona?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你是阿奇·格拉斯吗
You Archie Glass?
也许是 取决于谁想知道
Maybe, depends on who wants to know.
有人想见你
Somebody wants to see you.
我应该不欠你们钱吧
Hey, I don't owe you fellas any money, do I?
不 不
No, no.
全世界都不把你当男人看
The world does not see you as a man.
好莱坞不把你当男人看
Hollywood does not see you as a man.
所以他们叫你孩子 小子
That's why they call you boy, and son.
他们让你把眼睛突出来 嘴唇伸出来
They tell you to bug out your eyes and stick your lips out.
他们认为你没有心
See, they don't think you have a heart,
也不觉得你很聪明
or that you're intelligent.
他们不认为你的灵魂是上帝的灵魂
That your soul is the soul of God.
别布道了 传教士 为什么带我来这里
Cut the sermon, preach, why am I here?
带你来这里是因为你为敌人工作
You are here because you are working for the enemy.
我为杰克·温盖特工作
I'm workin' for Jack Wingate.
正如我所说 头号♥公敌
As I said, public enemy number one.
这是怎么回事
What's all of this about?
我是黑人联合电影联盟的领袖
I am the leader of the United Negro Movie Coaliltion,
我们希望你加入我们
and we want you to join us.
你招聘员工的方式可真是别具匠心
You got a hell of a way of recruitin' a fella.
外面的世界很艰难 格拉斯先生
Well, it's a rough world out there, Mr. Glass, and,
人们必须以暴制暴
a man must meet force with force.
革命正在开始
There's a revolution goin' on,
每个黑人都必须为自己站起来
and every black man must stand up for himself.
你不能在这里和吉姆·克劳的法律抗争
You cannot fight these Jim Crow laws in these streets
心甘情愿地在电影银幕上做个小丑
bein' a buffoon on that movie screen.
来加入我们 帮我们改变好莱坞
Come and join us and help us change Hollywood.
你打算怎么做
How're you gonna do that?
你们只不过是一群愤怒的教♥徒♥
You ain't nothing but a bunch of angry church folk!
我们有权力 如果我们抵♥制♥
We have power, and if we boycott,
组织起来 我们就能让这个城市屈服
and organize, we can bring this town to its knees.
抵♥制♥
Boycott?
没人会这么做的
Nobody's gonna do that.
你是个傻瓜 传教士 你是个傻瓜
You're a fool, preach, you're a fool.
很遗憾听到你这么想
Well, I'm sorry to hear you think so.
你是什么样的黑人
What kind of black man are you?
我不是黑人 只是个男人
I'm not a black man, just a man.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
我已经做过割礼了
Hey, I've already been circumcised!
每一次革命都需要鲜血
Every revolution needs some blood.
我一点进展都没有
I was gettin' nowhere fast.
是时候和奥尼尔谈谈了
Time to check in with O'Neal.
我给他打了个电♥话♥ 用的是皮科和奥林匹克的公用电♥话♥
I gave him a call from a payphone at Pico and Olympic.
格拉斯 你去哪了
Glass, where the hell have you been?
你应该在三个多小时前跟我报告的
You were supposed to check in with me over three hours ago.
这又不是在乡村俱乐部转悠
This ain't like goin' around a country club,
找网球搭档
askin' for a tennis partner.
小心祸从口出 小子
Watch your lip, boy.
别叫我小子
Don't call me boy.
我已经听够了你说的屁话 小子
I've had about enough of your mouth, boy.
现在 告诉我你有什么进展
Now, tell me what you got.
现在 没什么进展
Right now, nothin'.
只有一具尸体和一群
Just a dead body and whole bunch of people
用枪和刀指着我脸的人
stickin' guns and knives in my face.
这可不够
Well, that ain't enough.
我提醒你 我们已经到最后期限了
Let me remind you we're on a deadline.
小报还有一天左右就会爆出消息了
The tabloids are gonna be on this in a day or so.
那是另一回事
Hey, that's another thing.
我一直在这附近 到处找人
I've been goin' around here, knockin' on people doors,
但是除了微笑 我啥别的都没有
which nothin' to back me but just a smile.
我需要保护措施
I need some protection.
你刚才说什么
What the hell did you just say?
我需要一把枪
I need a gun.
作为一个白人 你最不想做的一件事
As a white man, the last thing you ever
就是给一个黑鬼一把枪
wanted to do was give a nigga a gun.
这违背了他所主张的一切
It was against everything he stood for,
但杰克·温盖特当时和我一样已经急疯了
but Jack Wingate was on his ass just like he was on mine.
-你知道怎么用吗 -别担心我
- Do you know how to use it? - Hey, don't worry about me.
下次我打电♥话♥给你的时候 准备好一切
Just be ready next time I call you.
我先往南然后往东去了恩格尔伍德
I headed south then east to Englewood.
我正要去见恩尼斯·马修斯
I was on my way to see Ennis Matthews.
阿奇
Archie?
你怎么知道我住在哪里
How do you know where I live?
你在俱乐部里总是吹嘘这个地方
You brag about this place all the time at the club.
不难找到
It wasn't too hard to find.
我很抱歉用枪指着你
I'm sorry I pulled the pistol on you.
我以为你是邻居中的一个
I thought you were one of the neighbors come a-callin'.
你怎么连灯也不开 恩尼斯
What you doin' in the dark, Ennis?
你的灯坏了吗
Your lights don't work?
它们好好的
They work fine.
但我就是不想开
But I just keep 'em off just the same.
这样 他们就看不见里面
That way, they can't see inside.
我遇到了一些麻烦
I've been havin' some troubles.
什么麻烦
What kinda troubles?
我买♥♥这房♥子的时候 那个人告诉我
When I bought this house, the man told me all about
邻居很友好
the wonderful friendly neighbors.
但是当一个有色人种搬进来的时候 他们就不那么友好了
I reckon they ain't so friendly when a colored man moves in.
他们用石头砸穿我的窗户
And I've had rocks thrown through my window.
偷看寄到我邮箱里的信件 还有我妻子
Mean letters put in my mailbox, and my wife,
在他们杀了我家狗之后
she took my boys back to New Orleans,
她带我儿子回了新奥尔良
after they killed the dog.
所以 我买♥♥了这把手♥枪♥
So, I bought this pistol.
我攒了一辈子的钱
I saved every cent I had,
都用来买♥♥这房♥子
to buy this house.
我在找一个女孩 恩尼斯
I'm lookin' for a girl, Ennis.
这里可没有
Ain't none here.
你听说过莫娜·莱恩吗
You heard of Mona Lane?
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been kidnapped,
被一个叫推特·杰克逊的黑人小号♥手
by some trumpet-playin' Negro named Tweet Jackson.
你今天在推特的公♥寓♥干什么 恩尼斯
What were you doin' at Tweet's apartment today, Ennis?
你在说什么
What're you talkin' about?
你是我认识的唯一
You're the only Negro I know
能抽得起这些高档古巴雪茄的黑人
that can afford to smoke these fancy Cuban cigars.
你疯了 很多人都抽
You're crazy, plenty of folk smoke 'em.
你手里的那把手♥枪♥少了一颗子弹
Well, that pistol you got in your hand is missin' a bullet.
我打赌那颗子弹
And I bet it's the same bullet
在我今天找到的尸体里
that was in that dead body I found today.
我破产了
I broke.
我一买♥♥下这房♥子
As soon as I bought this house,
制片厂就终止了我的合同
the studio cut my contract.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
有人来找我
Some folks came to see me.
他们需要人来带走她
Said, they needed someone to pick her up.
她在制片厂里认识我
She knew me from the studio.
他们需要一个她的熟人
They needed someone that she would feel comfortable with.
电影精选列表