我只知道这个黑鬼欠我钱
I just know the nigga owe me money.
别胡说了 混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Cut the bullshit, motherfucker, who the fuck are you?
别跟我胡扯
And don't tell me no tales,
因为你的脸可能会被轰烂
'cause you might just get your face blown off.
别把我的脸轰烂
So you don't blow me face off.
放开他 滑头
Let him go, Slick.
我这里从来没有死过人
I ain't never had no man killed here before,
我不想开这个头
and I ain't gonna start now.
我只想安安静静地打牌
I keep a nice quiet card game.
上一个在我家中枪的人是我射的
The last man who got shot in my place was shot by me.
所以 先生 我觉得吧
So, mister, you got some place to be,
如果我是你 我会识相的赶紧走的
I'd be gettin' there, if I was you.
我要走了
I'll leave.
我只想问一个问题
I just need a question answered.
你见过推特杰克逊吗
Have you seen Tweet Jackson?
你想从我这里知道什么吗
You want somethin' from me?
全世界每个人都想分一杯羹
This world turns off everybody gettin' a piece.
我也要过活
I gotta eat, too.
我最后一次看到推特时
The last time I seen Tweet, he was talkin' about
他说他赚了点钱 说他得去见个白人
makin' some money, said he had to go meet some white broad.
他表现得很疯狂
He was acting crazy.
这个白人 你见过她吗
This white broad, you ever see her?
是啊 有一次 从街对面看到她
Yeah, this one time, she was in the car with him.
当时她和他坐在车里 没出来
Saw her from the across the street, she didn't get out.
这是她吗
This her?
是的 就是她
Yeah, that's her.
真漂亮 像个电影明星
Pretty as hell, look like a movie star.
-推特在哪 -我说得够多了
- Where Tweet stay at? - I done said enough.
好吧 他总是和另一个小号♥手一起
All right, he always with another horn player
去凯迪拉克俱乐部打台球
at the Cadillac Club playin' pool.
小号♥手 哪个小号♥手
Horn player, what horn player?
一个叫布克的黑鬼
Nigga named Booker.
他有一头直发 总是穿黄色衣服
He got a process and always wear yellow.
凯迪拉克俱乐部是吗
The Cadillac Club?
我只知道这些
Yeah, that's all I know.
瓦拉·瓦拉先生
Mister Walla Walla?
你的时间到了
Your time is up.
你得走了
You got to go.
希望能在报纸上看到你们
See y'all in the funny papers.
推特在哪
Where Tweet stay at?
他总是和另一个小号♥手一起
He always with another horn player
去凯迪拉克俱乐部打台球
at the Cadillac Club, playin' pool.
-哪个小号♥手 -一个叫布克的黑鬼
- What horn player? - Nigga named Booker.
他有一头直发 总是穿黄色衣服
He got a process and always wear yellow.
你跟踪我♥干♥什么
What you following me for?
我是阿奇·格拉斯
Hey, I'm Archie Glass.
黑鬼 我不认识你
Nigga, I don't know you.
嗯 是这样 我是桑威尔保险公♥司♥的
Yes, well, I'm with the Samwel Insurance Company.
保险公♥司♥
Insurance?
是的 我负责处理
Yes, I'm in charge of finding family members who have
过世的亲戚留下的遗产分配问题
money coming to them from recently-deceased relatives.
你到底在说什么 小子
What the hell are you talkin' about, man?
我在说支票 有张支票
I'm talkin' about a check, a check,
我想把它交到推特杰克逊手上
which I'm tryin' to put into the hands of one Tweet Jackson.
是这样的 杰克逊先生的巴特库普姨妈去世了
You see, Mr. Jackson's Aunt Buttercup has passed and she
她之前买♥♥的保险 给他留了点钱
left him some money from an insurance policy she took out.
所以 你看 我在找推特杰克逊
So, you see, I'm tryin' to find Tweet Jackson.
支票是吗
A check?
多少
How much?
300美元 我可以付一笔中介费
$300, to which I'm able to pay a finder's fee
给任何能帮我找到杰克逊先生的人
to anyone that can help me find Mr. Jackson.
我们想把事情尽快处理完
We're tryin' to get matters off our books.
越快越好
The sooner, the better.
我不知道 我看你不像是个保险业务员
I don't know, you don't look no insurance man to me.
告诉我杰克逊先生在哪
Tell me where Mr. Jackson is,
你将得到5美元的中介费
and you will receive a finder's fee of $5.
妈的 我在椰林干一晚
Shit, I make more than that giggin'
赚的可不止这点
at the Coconut Grove in one night!
保险公♥司♥叫什么名字
What's the name of the insurance company
你说你为谁工作
you say you work for?
阿奇韦尔
Archwell.
杜宾
Doberman.
你这撒谎的混♥蛋♥
You lyin' motherfucker.
我在哪能找到推特
Where can I find Tweet?
我才不会说
I ain't no rat!
你吹小号♥吧
You play horn, right?
我把你嘴打烂 看你怎么吹
How you gonna play horn with a busted lip?
好了 好了
All right, all right!
在胡佛街上有一个步行街 在酒馆的对面
There's a walk up at Hoover Street, over the liquor store.
你可以在那里找到他
You can find him there.
砰 砰
Pow, pow.
砰 打中你了 先生
Pow, got you, mister.
小子
Hey, kid.
你有看到住在上面公♥寓♥里的那个人吗
You see the man that live in the apartment up there?
没有 但我看到很多人
No, but I see a lot of people
从后面的车♥库♥进进出出
go in and out of a garage in the back.
谢谢 小子
Thanks, kid.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
她在哪里
Where is she?
-你在说谁 -莫娜 妈的 她在哪
- Who're you talkin' about? - Mona, damn it, where is she?
我四处打听过
You know, I asked around,
直到有人告诉我她在这里
until somebody told me that she come here.
她为什么要来这里
Now, why would she come here?
为什么我的莫娜要这样对我
Why would my Mona do that to me?
听着 小子 我不知道你在说什么
Look, man, I don't know nothin' what you talkin' about.
但你应该问他
But you should ask him.
他是谁
Who's he?
我不知道 他没说话
I don't know, he ain't talking.
不 这儿有些事情不对 小子
No, something's goin' on here, man.
绝对有什么我不知道的事情
Somethin' that somebody ain't telling me!
莫娜是我的女孩 我的女孩
You know, Mona's my girl, my girl!
我爱她 你最好告诉我她在哪
And I love her and you better tell me where she is,
现在就说 不然你就跟他一样死定了
right now, or you're gonna end up just as dead as he is!
最好赶紧说 小子
Better start talking, boy.
你最好赶紧说
You better start talk...
谢谢 先生
Thanks, mister.
你很幸运 我是个爱管闲事的记者
You're lucky I'm a nosy reporter.
要不是我得到了关于莫娜·莱恩
If I hadn't got a lead on where Mona Lane likes
喜欢睡谁的小道消息 你可能就死得跟迪林杰一样惨了
to hang her stockings, you might be dead as Dillinger.
记者 报社的记者吗
A reporter, like for the paper?
洛杉矶小号♥角的斯奇斯莱特
Skip Slater with the LA Trumpet.
我正四处打探关于一个事件的线索
Snoopin' around tryin' to get a lead on a story.
什么事件
What kinda story?
听着 小子 我很清楚发生了什么
Listen, bother, I'm hip to what's goin' on.
我可能不是什么都知道
I may not know everything,
但我知道莫娜·莱恩不在墨西哥
but I know Mona Lane isn't in Mexico.
她已经三天没回家了
And she hasn't been in her penthouse for the last three days
她在哪里
so where is she?
听着 我要告诉你的
Look, I'm gonna tell you
和我刚才对那个情种说的一样 我不知道
the same thing I told loverboy here, I don't know.
那你是谁
Well, who are you then?
你在这里干什么
What're you doin' here?
我是被雇来找莫娜的
I was hired to find Mona.
看来我们都在找同一个人
Seems like we all lookin' for the same person.
好莱坞有一半的人都知道她
Well, half of Hollywood knows she's got the hots
喜欢玩爵士乐的那些黑鬼
for colored jazz players.
如果像他这样的白♥痴♥都能找到这里的话 你不觉得
If an idiot like this guy can figure it out, you know
好莱坞的其他人很快也会意识到这一点吗
the rest of Tinsel Town will soon be figuring out, too.
我只是想提前报道 你懂吧
I'm just tryin' to get ahead of the story, you know?
拿独家新闻
Get the scoop.
电影精选列表