大自然中的鸟儿
now, that is the ultimate symbol of freedom.
就是自♥由♥的终极象征
Well, let me ask you something.
好吧, 我问你一件事
One suddenly flies into your home
有一只突然飞进你家里
and starts squawking at you from the kitchen counter.
在厨房♥的台子上开始对你大叫
What do you do?
你会怎么做?
You lose your fucking mind. That's what!
你就会他妈的疯掉了 就是这样
You leave the room, you lock the door,
你会离开房♥间, 关上门
you panic, they panic.
你惊慌失措,它们也会惊慌失措
They become unpredictable
它们变得不可预测
because it's not their habitat.
因为那边不是它们的栖息地
It's not where they belong.
不是他们的归宿
So let me ask you...
那我问你
is this where you belong
这是你的归宿吗
or are you unpredictable?
还是你也难以捉摸?
No, I... I belong.
不, 我...我属于这里
I mean, I think this is...
我的意思是, 我认为这是...
I'm just fucking with you. I do with all the new recruits.
我跟你开玩笑呢 我对所有新来的都这样
Alright, let's get down to it. 75 each.
好了 我们开始吧 每人七万五
And 50 for the recruit.
新来的 5 万
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, new guy.
嘿, 新来的
Aren't you gonna count it?
你不数数吗?
I'm good. I trust you guys. - Oh, come on.
不用数 我相信你们 - 得了吧
It's our first time working together.
这是我们第一次合作
Let me give you a word of advice.
让我给你提个建议
Never be too polite to count your take.
千万别太客气, 不点清你拿了多少
I mean, it's... it's no problem. - There should be 50 in there.
我是说, 这....这没问题 - 里面应该有 5 万
Go ahead. Count. You earned it.
来吧 数数 这是你应得的
If that's OK with you?
如果你同意的话?
No, I insist.
是的, 我坚持
There's only 25 in here.
这里只有两万五
25? Not 50?
两万五 不是五万?
Yeah, I mean, I counted it twice.
是的, 我数了两次
Oh, that's right. I gave you an advance on that 25.
对了 我给了你两万五的预付款
You know, that money,
你知道, 那笔钱
probably been spending all around town.
可能已经在城里到处花完了
It could be traceable.
可能会被追踪到的
You see, we have a process here
你看, 我们这里有一个流程
and you fucked up that process.
而你搞砸了这个流程
What are you talking about? What is she talking about?
你在说什么?她在说什么?
What you looking at him for? He's not gonna help you.
你看他干什么?他不会帮你的
I didn't steal any fucking money.
我他妈没偷钱
I'm not that stupid, OK?
我没那么蠢, 好吗?
I would never do that to you guys, alright?
我绝不会那样做的, 好吗?
I wouldn't, OK? Jesus fucking Christ.
我不会的, 好吗?上帝啊
I mean, fuck, I would never fucking steal...
我的意思是, 他妈的, 我永远不会他妈的偷...
Hey, get off him!
放开他
Get off him!
放开他
Get the fuck off him.
放开他
You don't know what was in Frank's safe!
你不知道弗兰克保险箱里有多少
You weren't there. You don't know.
你不在现场 你不知道
Get him up.
把他扶起来
You gonna trust Shaun over the kid?
你要相信肖恩而不是那个孩子?
Let him up! - He said he didn't do it!
让他起来 - 他都说了他没拿
He can't breathe.
他呼吸不了了
He can't breathe. Give him his pipe.
他呼吸不了了 把吸入器给他
This?
这个?
He can't breathe!
他呼吸不了了
Let him up!
让他起来
Please...
请...
Get off him!
放开他
I can't die, man.
我不能死 伙计
Let him up! Oh!
让他起来 哦
Take the money from my cut!
从我的那份里面拿
Fuck, get off of him!
妈的, 放开他
Get off him!
放开他
Enough!
够了
Just listen to him. Just let him talk.
听他说 让他说
Leon.
莱昂
Leon, stay the fuck out of it.
莱昂, 你♥他♥妈♥别插手
He fucked you over too.
他也把你害惨了
You do the honours.
你来下手
Leon, stay the fuck out of it. Leon!
莱昂 你♥他♥妈♥的别管 莱昂
Oh! Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
What the fuck, man?!
搞什么鬼?
"No-one gets hurt," I said.
"没人会受伤, " 我说过
I'm putting out fires here and you're starting new ones.
我在这里救火, 你却去点火
Frank was holding money for a lot of people.
弗兰克替很多人保管着钱
If anyone finds out about my part in this thing,
如果有人发现我在这件事中插了一脚
you started a war...
你就挑起了一场战争...
I'm sorry.
对不起
a war you won't be around to see.
一场你无法亲眼目睹的战争
No, please!
请别这样
Help, please!
救我 求你
You know, you're alright.
你知道, 你没事的
You're a thieving piece of shit, but I kinda like you.
你是个会偷东西的狗贼, 但我挺喜欢你的
He said he didn't take it.
他说他没拿
You could've made some serious money,
你本可以赚一大把又一大把钱的
but you got greedy.
但你太贪心了
You see, my business is built on trust.
要知道, 我的生意是建立在信任的基础上的
And if I can't trust you...
如果我不能相信你...
Oh, fuck.
妈的
I can't leave her. I can't leave her!
我不能离开她 我不能离开她
then you're fuckin' dead to me.
那你♥他♥妈♥就死定了
Fuck! Oh!
妈的 哦
Now, you wanna die tonight or you wanna get paid?
现在, 你今晚是想死还是想拿钱?
You vindictive bitch.
你这个小肚鸡肠的贱♥人♥
Alright, back off him.
好了, 别管他了
Keep that phone on you. I'll be in touch.
手♥机♥随身带着 保持联♥系♥
Take it.
拿着
Alright, I want those bodies moved.
好吧, 把那些尸体搬走
I want the bikes ditched.
把摩托扔掉
Hey!
嘿!
Going somewhere?
去哪儿?
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck! Fuck!
操!操!
You wanna fucking dance?
你想跟我他妈的斗?
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck!
妈的
It feels like you've been avoiding me...
感觉你一直在躲着我....
been avoiding me...
一直在躲着我....
Hey, Eric.
你好, 埃里克
My buddy here's a driver too.
我的朋友也是个司机
Go ahead.
请吧
Tell Eric where we're heading.
告诉埃里克我们要去哪里
I don't have it, Janko.
我没有, 扬科
I need more time.
我需要更多时间
There's a job I can take in a couple of weeks.
几周后我就能找到一份工作
I just need time to clean the money.
我只是需要时间把钱洗干净
You got two minutes to get to the pickup.
你有两分钟时间去接头
I got it, I got it.
我知道了
For old times' sake, next time we meet,
看在过去的份上, 下次见面时,
you better have my cash.
你最好带着我的现金
You just gonna let him go?
你就这样让他走?
No, I just wanted him to hurt a little bit longer.
不, 我只是想让他再疼一会儿
Remember... remember...
记住....记住....
you always have more to lose.
你总是会有更多可以失去的
Say hi to your boy for me.
代我向你的孩子问好
Oh, fuck!
电影精选列表