What is what? - Is that a burner?
什么是什么?- 是一次性手♥机♥吗
What's the deal? What's the problem, man?
怎么回事?有什么问题吗?
What's the matter with you, huh? Anybody could be tracking that.
你怎么了?谁都有可能被追踪的
Throw it out the window right now.
现在就把它扔出窗外
No, I'm not throwing it out the fucking window!
不, 我不会把它扔出窗外的!
I just bought this. - Are you kidding me?
我刚买♥♥的 - 你在开玩笑吗?
Out the window now!
从窗户扔出去!
No, I'll power it...
不, 我来关机...
You fucking happy?
你♥他♥妈♥的开心了?
Yes, I'm happy now.
是的, 我现在很开心
Goddamn it, man! - Anybody could be tracking that.
该死 - 谁都有可能追踪到
Nobody's tracking my phone, you paranoid fuck.
没人会追踪我的手♥机♥, 你个妄想狂
If you fuck me on this, I swear to God...
如果你在这耍我, 我对天发誓...
I gotta call my wife.
我得打电♥话♥给我妻子
What the fuck, man?
搞什么鬼?
What was all that bullshit about no calling?
不能打电♥话♥的那些屁话呢?
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
Trust is earned, alright?
信任是要靠自己争取的, 好吗?
Get back to me when you've done more than one fucking job
等你♥他♥妈♥干了不止一份工作再来找我
and we'll talk.
我们再谈
I was thirsty anyway.
反正我也渴了
We said no more detours. - Who is this?
我们说过不要再绕路了 - 你是哪位?
Stop flapping your gums and get over here.
别唧唧歪歪的了, 赶紧过来
Put Veronica on. - No names.
让维罗妮卡接电♥话♥ - 不说名字
And don't keep her waiting.
不要让她等太久
No, we're not going anywhere
不, 我们哪儿也不去
till you tell me what's going on, alright?
直到你告诉我发生了什么事, 好吗?
Who's he been talking to?
他在跟谁联♥系♥?
He had his cellphone with him.
他带着手♥机♥
You know, anybody could be tracking him.
任何人都有可能在跟踪他
Tell me what you know, you no-name fuck.
把你知道的都告诉我 你这个不说名字的混♥蛋♥
25,000. - What?
两万五. - 什么?
The count was missing 25 grand. - How do you know that?
账面少了两万五. - 你怎么知道的?
Shaun McCarthy, fucking Frank's kid.
肖恩·麦卡锡, 他妈的弗兰克的儿子
He tipped us off that his old man
他给我们通的风报的信, 说他老爸
had exactly 900 packed up in his safe.
保险箱里有整整90万
It's 25 light.
少了两万五
That's it? You're gonna kill him over 25 grand?
就这样?你要为了两万五杀了他?
Are you insane?
你疯了吗?
How do we know for sure it was even in there?
我们怎么能确定全都在那的?
We're 25 short and someone is gonna fucking pay.
我们少了两万五, 有人要付出代价的
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Don't turn up without him.
不带他来就不要出现
Shit.
妈的
Pack of smokes.
来包烟
Sorry.The delivery didn't come in today.
对不起 今天的货没有送到
What, so you're out?
什么, 你们没货了?
Yeah, that's what I just said.
是的, 我刚就是这么说的
The fuck you mean, you're out?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么 没货了?
What, you ain't got one pack of smokes in there?
怎么, 里面一包烟都没有?
You're lying. - No.
你在撒谎 - 没有
Hello. - Hey, it's me.
喂. - 是我
Where are you calling from? - A pay phone.
你在哪里打的电♥话♥? - 电♥话♥亭
Where's your cell?
你的手♥机♥呢?
You're working again, aren't you?
你又开始接活了, 是吗?
Jesus, how much did you lose this time?
天哪, 你这次输了多少?
Not now, alright, Hayley? Just...
现在不谈这个, 好吗, 海莉?只是...
How's he doing?
他怎么样了?
He's fine. - Yeah? Can you put him on?
他很好 - 是吗?你能让他接电♥话♥吗?
Christopher, it's your dad.
克里斯托弗, 是爸爸
Dad? - Hey.
爸爸? - 嘿
How's it going? How's Pittsburgh treating you?
最近怎么样?匹兹堡怎么样?
Fine. - Yeah?
很好 - 是吗?
You having any fun? What have you been up to?
玩得开心吗?最近在忙什么?
Um, Pete took me fishing. - Yeah?
皮特带我去钓鱼了 - 是吗
Oh, that's great. You catch anything?
真不错 你钓到什么了吗?
25-pound flathead.
25磅重的平头鱼
Whoa! You got a picture?
哇哦 你有照片吗?
You gotta give me a picture or it didn't happen.
你得给我发一张照片, 否则就不是真的
Yeah, it's on Pete's phone, I think.
是的, 我想皮特的手♥机♥上有
Oh, cool. - I'll send it to you.
哦, 太好了 - 我会发给你的
It's good to hear your voice.
很高兴听到你的声音
Hey, I'm gonna come and pick you up next week, alright?
嘿, 我下周来接你, 好吗?
I hope so.
但愿如此
Hey, I can't talk long.
嘿, 我不能说太久
Will you put your auntie back on?
你能让姨妈接电♥话♥吗?
Enjoy the rest of your break, alright?
好好享受你的假期, 好吗?
OK, Dad.
好的, 爸爸
Hey, I love you.
嘿, 我爱你
I'm surprised you remembered the number.
我很惊讶你还记得这个号♥码
Yeah, it's the same since we were kids.
是啊, 从小就是这个号♥码
He's happy here. You have a family and a life here.
他在这里很快乐 你在这里有家庭 有生活
Listen, hey, I can't do this right now.
听着, 嘿, 我现在没空
It's always the same. - Alright, Hayley?
总是这样 - 好吗, 海莉?
It's been a year. - You don't think I know that?
都一年了 - 你以为我不知道吗?
He needs a fresh start so he can move on.
他需要一个新的开始, 这样他才能继续生活
I... I gotta go. I gotta go. I...
我得挂了 我得挂了
Just please think about...
就考虑一下....
No. - Oh, yeah, but with this shit...
没了 - 哦, 是的, 但这个狗屎...
Oh, my God. Just fuck off. Get out.
我的天啊 滚开 滚出去
Tasty shit.
真♥他♥妈♥好吃
Hey, you guys done? I got somewhere to be.
嘿, 你们好了吗?我还要赶路
Hey.
嘿
Wait your turn.
没轮到你呢
You're doing a good job, alright?
你做得很好, 好吗?
Don't worry about these guys. - Thank you.
不用担心这些家伙 - 谢谢
Have a good night. - You too.
晚安 - 你也是
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
Don't worry about them. They're assholes.
别担心他们 他们都是混♥蛋♥
Oh, what the fuck, man?
哦, 搞什么, 伙计?
Oh, you're calling McCarthy.
哦, 你打给麦卡锡
You won't be hard to find.
不难找到你
And when we do find you, just know this.
当我们找到你的时候, 你要知道
You're a fucking dead man. - Come on.
你死定了 - 走吧
Let's go. Come on, come on.
我们走 快点 快点
Yeah, you get used to looking over your shoulder, asshole.
是啊, 你得小心点你身后了, 混♥蛋♥
Time's up! Let's fucking go!
时间到了 我们走吧
The fuck you say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥跟我说什么?
You heard me.
你听到了
'Cause when we find out who you are, I swear to God...
等我们找出你是谁的时候 我发誓...
Dude, what the hell, man?
老兄, 搞什么鬼?
No, I didn't hear!
不, 我没听到
Say it again!
再说一遍
Hey, man! Stop, stop!
嘿 伙计 住手
Let's go. We got we needed.
走吧 我们拿到手了
Back off!
退后
Hey, now!
嘿, 现在
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
你♥他♥妈♥的什么毛病?
Hey, hey! Back up, back up! - What the fuck...
嘿, 后退 后退 - 他妈的...
The fuck is wrong with you, huh?!
你♥他♥妈♥有毛病啊?
This is not what we fucking talked about!
这不是我们他妈说好的
Fuck you! - Get the fuck out of here!
去你♥妈♥的♥ - 给我滚出去
Fuck you! - Let's fucking go.
去你♥妈♥的♥ - 我们走
Let's fucking go! - We got what we needed.
他妈的走吧 - 我们拿到手了
Let's go.
走吧
Fuck!
妈的
Goddamn it, man.
该死的
I mean, what the fuck was that, man?
我说, 刚才那他妈怎么回事, 伙计?
Bro, fucking relax. Let's go.
兄弟 他妈的放松 我们走
Fuck! Go, go, go!
妈的 走
电影精选列表