Yeah? - It's me.
喂? - 是我
Remember what we talked about?
还记得我们说过的吗?
Take care of the problem.
解决那个麻烦
This is a lot of money we're talking about here.
这可是一大笔钱
You understand? - Yeah, I got this.
你明白了吗?? - 我知道了
Don't let me down.
别让我失望
Watch my back and don't fuck this up.
看好我后面, 别搞砸了
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点
In local news, police are still looking
据当地新闻, 在接到夏默克
for two masked men after reports of an armed robbery
麦卡锡发薪日贷款公♥司♥发生武装抢劫的报告之后
at McCarthy's Payday Loans in Shamrock.
警方仍在搜捕两名蒙面男子
Gunshots were heard on the street at approximately 11pm.
晚上 11 点左右, 街上传来枪声
Witnesses reported a dark BMW plate...
目击者称有一辆深色宝马车....
Hello. - He fucked us.
你好- 他耍了我们
What? - Detour, Creston Ave.
什么?- 绕行, 克雷斯顿大道
The bus stop outside the hardware store.
五金店外的公交车站
He's waiting for you there. - Who's waiting for what?
他在那里等你 - 谁啊等什么?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
The kid, he fucked us.
那孩子, 他把我们都耍了
He can't be trusted.
他靠不住
Drive him over here and we'll do the rest.
把他载过来, 剩下的交给我们
You can have his cut. - I don't want his cut.
他的那份归你 - 我不想要他的那份
That was not our deal. I'm not your errand boy.
这不是我们说好的 我不是你的跟班
Just get him here, make sure you're not being followed.
只要把他带过来, 确保你没有被跟踪
Just get... get someone else.
叫别人去吧
Don't let him know anything's up.
不要让他知道有事情要发生
Wait. What did he do?
等等 他做了什么?
Hello?
喂?
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼?
I'm sorry we're late. I lost track of time.
对不起 我们迟到了 我忘了时间
We were getting ice-cream.
我们在买♥♥冰淇淋
I gotta drop her off at her mom's.
我得把她送到她妈妈那去
It's only a couple blocks from here.
离这里只有几个街区
Do I look like a taxi to you?
你看我像是个开出租的吗?
Please, I have to.
帮帮忙, 我也没办法
Man, I just got the call. How would I have known?
我刚接到电♥话♥ 我哪知道?
You mind if I put her in the back?
你介意我让她坐在后面吗?
Leave it! Don't.
走开!别
This is bullshit.
真是胡扯
Sorry.
对不起
I can't help it, man.
我也没办法
Do they always just call in the middle of nowhere,
他们总是会突如其来打个电♥话♥
like just, "Let's go"?
就说 "我们走" 吗?
Do not slam the doors.
不要摔门
Where?
在哪里?
Oakmere. - Oakmere?
奥克米尔 - 奥克米尔?
You know we're on a schedule, right?
你知道我们赶时间的, 对吧?
That is a six-minute detour.
要绕六分钟
This is not daddy-daughter day.
这不是父女团圆日
Hey.
嘿
Yeah.
是啊
So how does this work?
那么现在怎么弄
Do we just go, collect our cut and that's it
我们直接过去 领了分成就完事?
or are we getting another job?
还是得再接个活?
What are you thinking?
你觉得呢?
Don't worry about her, by the way.
顺便说一句, 别担心她
She... she's three years old.
她....她才三岁
She's not gonna be talking to anybody.
她不会跟任何人告密的
Yeah, well, in this car,
是啊, 在这辆车里
we don't talk about our business in front of anyone.
我们不会在任何人面前谈论我们的业务
Definitely.
当然
Hey, we'll get some ice-cream tomorrow, alright?
嘿, 我们明天再去吃冰淇淋, 好吗?
Yeah.
好
Daddy's gotta go pick up some money.
爸爸得先去取点钱
You're closing early tonight.
今晚你要早点关门了
Stop what you're doing
放下手上的活
or I'm gonna blow your fucking head off.
否则我就打爆你的头
You don't wanna do this.
你不会想这么做的
Oh, but I'm sure I fucking want to.
哦, 但我确定我他妈的就想
Stay right there! - Dad?
待在那儿 - 爸爸?
Shut the fuck up! Hit the lights.
闭上你的臭嘴 去关了灯
You got it.
收到
What you fucking waiting for? Get up!
你♥他♥妈♥的还在等什么?起来
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
I know exactly who you are.
我知道你到底是谁
Then you know you're making a big fucking mistake.
那你就应该知道自己犯了一个他妈的大错
Yeah? Is that supposed to scare me?
是吗?这是要吓唬我吗?
I've been in this line of work over 40 years.
我♥干♥这行已经 40 多年了
You think you're the first asshole
你以为你是第一个
to wave a gun in my face?
拿枪指着我的混♥蛋♥吗?
Get the fuck up! - Let me tell you...
给我起来 - 让我告诉你...
no-one has ever tried stealing from me
从来没有人偷了我的东西
and lived long enough to spend a fucking dime.
还能活着花掉他妈的一毛钱的
Yeah, is that right? Get down. Get the fuck down!
是吗 趴下 他妈的趴下
I'll be the first one to do it right.
那我会是第一个做到的
You had your chance to just walk right out of here.
你本有机会直接走开的
Put the fucking gun down!
把枪放下
No-one needs to get hurt!
没有人想要受伤!
Where's Mommy?
妈妈在哪里?
I'm gonna drop you off with your Mommy.
我要把你送到妈妈那里
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Listen, I have to go pick up the money, alright?
听着, 我得去取钱, 好吗?
Are you, are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧?
不带他来 别想拿到钱
I know. They just called me. - Are you fucking kidding me?
他们刚打电♥话♥给我 - 你开什么玩笑?
I have work in half an hour. You said you would take her.
我半小时后还要上班 你说你会带着她的
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
Hey!
嘿!
Jesus! - It's a lot of money.
天啊 - 那可是一大笔钱
Yeah, dirty money.
是啊, 黑钱
And if I don't go to work, I'll get fucking fired.
如果我不去上班, 我他妈就会被炒鱿鱼
You know I need those tips.
你知道我需要那些小费
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Shit.
妈的
I'm doing this for you, I'm doing it for her.
我是为了你, 也是为了她
I don't wanna hear it. You know what?
我不想听 你知道吗?
You wanna do something for us,
你想为我们做点什么
just do what you say you're gonna do.
就要说到做到
I'll make it up to you, alright?
我会补偿你的, 好吗?
Fuck off.
滚
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
This whole situation's temporary.
这一切都是暂时的
She deserves better.
她值得更好的
What about you? You got kids?
你呢?有孩子吗?
I saw you're married.
我看到你结婚了
Been doing this for a while, haven't you?
你干这个有一段时间了吧?
I could tell.
我看得出来
Probably got a nice place, huh?
可能有一个不错的房♥子, 是吧?
I wanna get something big for her.
我想给她买♥♥个大的
Something like on a corner street,
就像在街角的
one of those big mansions.
那些大房♥子
If it's not about the job, I don't need to know, alright?
如果与工作无关, 我就不需要知道, 好吗?
So where's the meet?
在哪里碰头?
It's about the job.
这与工作有关
It's Wyevale. - Wyevale?
是怀维尔 - 怀维尔?
Jesus Christ, that's far.
天哪, 太远了
I don't know. You wanna get paid or what?
我不知道 你是想拿钱 还是怎么着?
We're going to Wyevale.
我们要去怀维尔
Yeah.
好
Jesus.
电影精选列表