天啊
I'm guessing your friend's gonna be there tonight.
我猜你那朋友今晚也会去吧
I don't know if you believe in karma
我不知道你是否相信因果报应
and I'm no fucking Buddha, but that shit,
我他妈又不是佛祖, 但那狗屎
there's no way that's not gonna catch up to him.
报应不可能会放过他的
He's a fucking animal, man.
他就是个禽兽
We had everything under control.
一切都在我们的掌握之中
You know, nobody had to get hurt, especially like that.
你知道, 没有人会受伤, 尤其是那会
I don't know what his fucking problem was.
我不知道他有什么他妈的毛病
Whoa! Hey, what's going on?
怎么回事?
What? What? What?
什么?怎么了?
Hey, eyes forward.
嘿, 眼睛向前看
What the hell is going on, dude?
这到底是怎么回事, 老兄?
It's nothing. I thought it was something.
没什么 我还以为出事了呢
Are you carrying?
你带了吗?
No.
没
Should I be?
我应该带上吗?
That's real leather, isn't it?
那是真皮的吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Cool. It's very nice, man.
酷毙了 很不错
What year is this?
是哪一年的?
'70.
70年代的
Wow. Fuck, that's old.
哇哦 妈的 太老了
Ancient.
古代
I was born in '70.
我就是 70 后
Wow. You're... you're pretty young, actually.
哇哦 你....你其实很年轻
1970. That's not long ago.
1970. 就是不久前的事
It's pretty sweet. Must have cost you something, huh?
真不错 一定花了不少钱吧?
Nope. It was a gift.
没有 这是一份礼物
A gift?
礼物?
Holy shit. That's a nice gift.
我的妈呀 这礼物真不错
Wow!
哇
Good Lord, man, the only gift I ever got
上帝啊, 我收到的唯一礼物
was my first baseball mitt
是我的第一副棒球手套
and that was my brother's hand-me-down at that.
那还是我哥哥用过的传家宝
Clearly, I'm hanging with the wrong people.
显然, 我跟错了人
Get out of fucking town.
早该离开这鬼地方
A cigarette lighter?
点烟器?
Nice, very nice.
很好, 非常好
Tell me that works. Tell me that works.
告诉我那有用 告诉我那有用
You know, that's what a lot of people
你知道, 就是很多人
don't get about superheroes.
不了解超级英雄
It's, like, we can relate to them
这就像, 我们能与他们产生
a whole lot more than people think.
比人们想象的要多得多的共鸣
Like, I relate a lot.
我就有很多
My kid, though, she loves Batgirl.
不过 我的孩子 她喜欢蝙蝠女侠
We watch Batman and stuff all the time. Like, it's so fun.
我们经常看《蝙蝠侠》什么的 很有趣
And, yeah, like, we love to go to the theme parks.
是的, 我们喜欢去主题公园
Do you go to the theme parks? - No.
你去主题公园吗?- 不去
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我也觉得你不会去
But if you went, you would love it, like...
但如果你去了, 你会喜欢的, 就像...
there's just something about a theme park.
主题公园就是有魔力
You get to just roam around
你可以四处漫游
and, you know, be a little kid again.
然后, 做回一个小孩子
And now that my kid's three years old,
现在我的孩子已经三岁了
it's, like, so fun for us to do it together and just...
对我们来说, 一起去玩非常有趣, 而且...
We don't bring my wife 'cause she's a bitch.
我们不带我妻子去, 因为她是个婊♥子♥
You know, she and I love to dress up for Halloween.
我和她都喜欢在万圣节化化妆
You know, she's Batgirl and I'm Batman.
她是蝙蝠女 我是蝙蝠侠
We're all into that, you know?
我们都喜欢这个
And that's what I love about Batman, you know?
这就是我喜欢蝙蝠侠的原因, 你知道吗?
Face your fears, you know?
面对你的恐惧, 你知道吗?
And, yeah, it's a good time.
是的, 这是一段美好时光
Every time you're dressing up with your kid,
每次和孩子一起化妆的时候
you know, it's always, like...
它总是, 就像...
Yeah, we're not... we're not strict on each other.
是的, 我们不是....我们对彼此并不苛刻
This is taking too long!
时间太长了
You don't have the balls, you pussy.
你没种, 你个娘娘腔
Point the gun at his boy!
用枪指着他的儿子
It's two to one! - Put the fucking gun down now!
二对一 - 把他妈的枪放下
You wanna know how this plays out?
你想知道是什么结果吗?
You shoot me, he shoots him, your son is dead.
你开枪打我, 他开枪打他, 你儿子死了
You want that? Last fucking chance!
你想那样吗?最后一次机会
Dad, just please fucking listen to him! Please!
爸爸 听他的 求你了
Right fucking now. You want your kid to die?
就他妈的现在 你想让你的孩子死吗?
He looks a little shaky to me. - I don't know.
我看他有点发抖 - 我也不知道
I think he looks a little fucking trigger happy.
我觉得他看起来有点他妈的高兴
You wanna find the fuck out?
你♥他♥妈♥想知道吗?
Put the goddamn gun down or your son gets it.
把那该死的枪放下, 否则你儿子就会死
All the way fucking down.
一直他妈的往下
Attaboy.
好样的
Not so tough now, huh?
现在没那么嘴硬了, 是吧?
Let's go. To the back.
我们走 到后面去
Just give us the cash and we're gone.
给我们现金, 我们就走
Is that it?
是吗?
Let's go. Open it up.
我们走 打开
Fucking open it up. - Just do what he says!
他妈的打开 - 照他说的做
That's right.
这就对了
Oh, fuck!
妈的
You wanna play these games?
你想这样玩吗?
I'm playing these games! - Stop!
我就陪你玩玩 - 住手
Stop, you fucking ass! - Let's not play these games.
住手, 你个混♥蛋♥ - 别玩了
Open the fucking safe!
打开该死的保险箱
Stop! - Let's go!
住手 - 我们走
I'm tired of your bullshit.
我听够了你的废话
Easy.
慢点
Any fucking day now.
随时都有可能
Keep your fucking head down!
把头低下
Come on. Let's go!
来吧 我们走
You know you're not just stealing from me.
你知道你偷的不只是我的东西
You know that, right?
你知道的, 对吧?
Hurry the fuck up! Throw it on the ground.
他妈的快点 扔到地上
Let's go. Go.
我们走 走
Let's go. Out.
我们走吧 出去
Who is that?
是谁啊?
Seriously, man, what's going on? Where are you taking me?
说真的, 伙计, 这是怎么回事?你要带我去哪儿
I already told you, Wyevale.
我已经告诉过你了 怀维尔
It's just my wife.
就是我的妻子
Better pick it up. She's gonna be pissed.
最好接起来 她会生气的
She doesn't like you working, huh? Is that it?
她不喜欢你干活, 啊?是这样吗?
别打了 不方便讲话
Yeah, huh, what else are you gonna do, right?
是啊, 你还能做什么呢?
There's no other fucking job in this shit-hole town.
在这个鸟不拉屎的小镇上, 没有其他工作可做
Trust me.
相信我
别兜圈子了
You know, I was gonna be a fireman.
我本来想当消防员的
I was gonna rescue people out of burning buildings
我要从着火的大楼里救人
and cats from trees, all that shit,
把猫从树上救下来 等等
then I find out how much they make,
然后我知道他们才挣多少
I'm like, "Fuck that shit!"
我想, "去他妈的!"
"If I'm gonna risk my life, I wanna make some real cash."
"如果我要冒生命危险, 我就想赚点真金白银"
他干了什么
What about you? You... you a rally driver or something?
那你呢?你....你是拉力赛车手还是什么?
That shit didn't work out?
这破玩意没有反应了?
Close, aren't I?
很接近了, 不是吗?
别相信他
You know, we don't have to do this.
你知道, 我们没必要这样
Don't have to do what?
不用哪样?
Fill every fucking silence.
一刻也不住嘴
Sorry.
对不起
Yeah, or we could listen to that.
是啊, 我们也可以听听这个
别相信他
What is that?
那是什么?
电影精选列表