12年前
Who fucking just disappears
谁他妈会就这么
on their kid like that, you know?
放孩子的鸽子,你知道吗?
I'm gonna take Hayley,
我会带海莉
go make some new memories,
去创造一些新的回忆
pave right over the old ones.
辞旧迎新
Ad Meliora.
Ad Meliora
Latin or some shit. It means 'new beginnings'.
拉丁语还是什么狗屁 意思是 "新的开始"
My mom had it tatted on her arm.
我妈妈把它纹在了手臂上
She probably didn't even know what it meant.
她可能都不知道是什么意思
I liked it. It gave me hope, you know?
我喜欢 给了我希望
Made me think of a new future.
让我想到了新的未来
Yeah, I think it's, "Semper ad meliora."
是的, 我想应该是叫, "Semper ad meliora."
"Towards better things."
"面向更好的未来"
It's nice.
很不错
"Towards better things."
"面向更好的未来"
What else is your kid into?
你的孩子还喜欢什么?
He's a teenager.
他才十几岁
He likes to drive fast.
他喜欢开快车
I take him out in this sometimes.
我有时带他出去玩
This will be his one day.
一玩就玩一天
Ah, lucky him.
啊, 他真幸运
It's a nice car to learn in.
这是一辆练手的好车
Be careful, though.
不过要小心
He's gonna be stealing your keys and taking those girls out soon.
他很快就会偷你的钥匙 带那些女孩出去了
Is he already doing that?
他已经这样做了吗?
Oh, man, I am not looking forward
哦, 伙计, 我不敢想象
to Hayley being that age.
海莉到了这个年龄
Stuff I was doing at 15? Mn-mn.
我 15 岁时做过的?嗯
I'm gonna be scaring off every asshole
我要拿着球棒拍我的手
that comes knocking, man.
吓跑所有来敲门的混♥蛋♥, 伙计
Patting my hand with a baseball bat, redneck style.
红脖子风格
Ain't nobody's good enough for her.
没人配得上她
怀维尔汽车修理厂
抵达时间: 3分钟
Not in this town anyway.
反正在这个城市没有
I just hope she never finds out I killed somebody.
我只希望她永远不会发现我杀了人
At least that's for sure.
至少这是肯定的
So much for Batman.
蝙蝠侠也不过如此
Where would you go?
你会去哪里?
What?
什么?
Where would you go?
你会去哪里?
You said you wanted to get out of here.
你说你想离开这里
Start a better life with you and your daughter.
和你的女儿一起开始更美好的生活
Where would you go?
你会去哪里?
I don't think I'm supposed to tell you that.
我想我不应该告诉你这些
See, I'm catching on.
看, 我明白了
Just forget all that shit, alright?
忘了那些破事吧, 好吗?
Have you got someplace where you got family?
你在别的地方有家人吗?
Someplace you can go?
你能去的地方?
Anywhere you... you could go if you had to?
任何一个....你可以去的地方, 如果你不得不去的话?
Man, you've gotta be thinking about your next move, alright?
伙计, 你得多考虑下一步, 好吗?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Hey, we've gotta go, man.
嘿, 我们得走了, 伙计
You've got a green.
绿灯了
You OK?
你还好吗?
Yo!
哟!
You lost?
迷路了?
Oh, this joker.
哦, 这个小丑
After you.
你先请
Glad to see he made a quick recovery.
很高兴看到他恢复得很快
Fucking ass.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fuck it.
去他妈的
Nice place.
好地方
Alright?
好吗?
She's waiting.
她在等待
Better make a run for it.
最好跑快点
Hey, hey...
嘿, 嘿...
She ain't happy.
她很不高兴
Alright, hold up, gentlemen.
好了, 等等, 先生们
Come on.
来吧
Easy, asshole. - Whoa. Sorry.
轻点, 混♥蛋♥ - 对不起
Got a boo-boo there, princess?
小公主, 这里隆胸了吗?
OK.
好的
You, come on. Spread them, kid.
你 来吧 手抬起来 孩子
Alright.
好吧
What the fuck is this?
这是什么鬼东西?
It's my inhaler. - He needs it.
这是我的吸入器 - 他需要这个
Right.
对
Come on.
来吧
Alright.
好吧
The fuck happened to you?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了?
Come on. You're late.
快点, 你们迟到了
You know that pisses her off, right?
你知道这让她火冒三丈吧?
Jimmy, nice work on the Highland job.
吉米, 高原那活干得不错
Cheers, boss. - Don't fuck up the next one.
谢谢, 老板 - 下次别搞砸了
Oi, back to work, motherfucker!
喂, 回去工作, 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Yeah, yeah, I'm doing it.
好, 好, 我正在做
Fuck me. Amateurs.
我♥操♥ 一帮外行
And what part of that is my fucking problem?
有哪里是我他妈的问题?
If you did your job in the first place,
如果你一开始就干好你分内的事
he wouldn't be sitting in a jail cell
他现在就不会坐在牢房♥里
right now ready to talk.
准备交待了
Just finish what you started.
去了结你的任务
Morons.
白♥痴♥
You made it!
你们来了
Hell of a night.
糟糕透顶的一个晚上
We've not met.
我们还没见过
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
Yeah. I mean, yes, ma'am.
对 我是说 知道 女士
Good. Tanner had a lot to say about you.
很好 坦纳给你说了很多好话
I only work with people who come recommended.
我只和被推荐的人合作
Must be nice to finally make some real money.
终于赚到大钱了, 一定很开心
Yeah, very thankful for the, uh, opportunities.
非常感谢能有这样的机会
Yeah, well, you held yourself well.
是啊, 你表现得很好
You keep doing what you're doing and you'll go places.
继续做好你的事, 你会赚得更多
Thanks.
谢谢
You had an eventful journey, I hear.
我听说, 你们过来的一路上事不少
Oh, it was eventful.
哦, 真的是一波未平一波又起
Any idea how they found us?
知道他们是怎么找到我们的吗?
No, this town has some big mouths. You know that.
不知道 这个镇子上有些大嘴巴 你也知道的
So you killed Shaun?
所以你杀了肖恩?
Yeah, he did good. - Yeah.
是的, 他做得很好 - 是啊
Yeah, well, better off without him.
是啊, 他死了更好
He sold out his own father for what? 200?
出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的父亲, 就为了 20 万?
Daddy issues, I'm sure.
有弑父情结 肯定是
Probably just wanted to see him taken down a peg.
可能就是想看到老头被打得跪地求饶
You know...
你知道...
that conscience of yours is gonna get you nowhere.
你的良心会让你一事无成
You like spiders?
你喜欢蜘蛛吗?
No, actually.
其实不是
It's a stupid face-your-fears kind of thing.
这是一种叫做直面恐惧的愚蠢行为
My daughter actually makes me wear long sleeves.
实际上, 我女儿让我穿长袖
I'll probably change it. - Yeah.
我可能会改掉它 - 好的
What would you get?
你想改成什么?
I don't know. I was thinking maybe an eagle.
我不知道 我想也许是一只鹰
Oh, bird of prey!
哦, 猛禽
Yeah, not afraid of birds, then?
是啊, 你不怕鸟吗?
Not birds. - Nah, beautiful creatures.
鸟不怕 - 不, 美丽的生物
So many different species,
这么多不同的物种
each with their own unique characteristics.
各具特色
A bird in nature,
电影精选列表