妈的, 我知道那种感觉
You know it's not fair, right?
你知道这不公平, 对吧?
You know my name now and I don't know yours.
你现在知道我的名字了, 我却不知道你的
Would it kill you just to call yourself John
说自己叫约翰
or Ryan or anything?
或者莱恩什么的会死吗?
Yeah, it's John Ryan. Good guess, actually.
对 就叫约翰·莱恩 猜得不错
Didn't these guys pass us before?
这些家伙之前不是超过我们了吗?
Yeah, I think so.
是的, 我想是的
Fuck.
妈的
Shit. He's coming up on us.
妈的 他追上来了
Holy shit, he's got a gun!
妈的, 他有枪!
Pull over! Fuck!
靠边停车 妈的
Get up.
起来
Why are they trying to kill us?
他们为什么要杀我们?
Shit! I'm empty.
妈的 我没子弹了
Check... check the glove box.
看看手套箱
I got you, I got you.
我来找 我来找
No, no, no! Shit! It's empty too, man.
不 妈的 也是空的 伙计
There's nothing else. Shit!
啥也没有 妈的
We're good in here, right?
我们会没事的, 对吗?
Where are those guys?
那些人呢?
Come on.
来吧
Let's go.
我们走吧
There's no route this way!
这边没有路
Shit!
妈的
What? What? What? Keep it going, man!
什么?继续开, 伙计
Shit.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
This can't be the plan, man, right?
不会就这样吧?
I mean, can't we, like, run them over or something?
我的意思是, 我们就不能, 比如, 撞死他们什么的吗?
Put your hands out the window. - What?
把手伸出窗外 - 什么?
Just put your hands out the fucking window!
把手伸出窗外
Put your hands where I can see them.
把手放在我能看到的地方
And move slowly towards me.
然后慢慢向我走来
I can't die, man. I can't fucking die.
我不能死 伙计 我他妈不能死
I c...
我...
Just be cool and get out.
冷静点, 出去吧
Come on, slowly.
来吧, 慢慢的
Good.
很好
You, roll down your sleeves.
你, 卷起袖子
What?
什么?
I said pull down your fucking sleeves!
我说把你的袖子拉下来
We got you.
我们抓住你了
We fucking got you.
我们抓住你了
Shit.
妈的
We got him!
我们抓到他了
You're not so fucking tough without your fucking shotgun, are you?
没了他妈的猎枪 你♥他♥妈♥不屌♥了 是吗?
Fuck, here we go.
操, 又来了
Yeah.
是啊
Is that him?
是他吗?
Say something.
说两句
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么?
Tell me you're gonna...
告诉我你会...
blow my fucking head off.
打爆我的头
Say it.
说吧
I'm gonna blow your fucking head off.
我要打爆你的头
It's not him, man. It's not him.
不是他 伙计 不是他
He's just the driver, man.
他只是个司机
I was there, I can tell you that's not him.
我当时在场, 我可以告诉你那个不是他
I don't know the guy's name, who you're looking for,
我不知道你要找的那个人的名字
but I can tell you we had no idea
但我可以告诉你, 我们根本不知道
he was gonna pull that fucking shit out, OK?
他会搞成那个屎样, 好吗?
What about you? You know his name?
那你呢?你知道他的名字吗?
No.
不知道
What about my money?
我的钱呢?
You know what happened to my money?
你知道我的钱哪去了吗?
No, they don't tell me that shit. I'm the driver.
不, 他们不会告诉我这些的 我只是个开车的
You don't have a lot to say, do you?
你没什么好说的, 是吗?
What if I gouge your fucking eyes out?
如果我把你的眼睛挖出来呢?
Will you talk then?
那你会交待吗?
Oh, look at that. Maybe you got a wife.
哦 看看这个 也许你有老婆
Maybe I should pay her a call, huh?
也许我该给她打个电♥话♥, 嗯?
You fucking...
你♥他♥妈♥的...
You, get down on your fucking hands and knees.
你, 给我跪下!
You get down on your fucking knees.
你给我跪下
The fuck you looking here for?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这看什么?
Get on your fucking knees!
给我跪下
Can... can we please talk about this?
能....我们能谈谈吗?
Hmm, OK.
嗯, 好吧
I had a little...
我有一个小...
I had a little head injury recently
我最近头部受了点小伤
so I wanna be quite sure I got this clear.
所以我想确认一下我是否搞清楚了
You don't have my money,
你们没拿着我的钱
don't know the name of the guy
也不知道那个把我的头
that turned my head into a fucking piñata.
打成猪头的混♥蛋♥叫什么
We can figure that out. We can find the guy.
我们可以想办法 我们能找到那个人
We can find his name, give you the money, all that.
我们可以找出他的名字, 还给你钱, 所有这些
But if you kill us... - If I kill you?
但如果你杀了我们.... - 如果我杀了你?
If I kill you?
如果我杀了你?
I thought I made it clear
我想我已经说得很清楚了
that nobody steals from me and gets to live.
没有人偷了我的东西, 还可以活着
Nobody? What about him?
没人可以?那他呢?
The fuck you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
Is he the exception, this piece of shit, huh?
他是个例外吗?这个狗屎
Why don't you ask your boy
你为什么不问问你的孩子
how they knew what was in the safe, Frank.
他们是怎么知道保险箱里有什么的 弗兰克
Shut the fuck up! - Huh? Go ahead, Frank.
给我闭嘴 - 问问吧, 弗兰克
Ask him about his deal.
问问他做了什么交易
Dad, he's a fucking liar. - Why don't you tell him, Shaun?
爸爸 他是个该死的骗子 - 不如你来告诉他, 肖恩?
How much of the cut had your name on it?
你的名字在分成中占多少?
Don't listen to this shit! - I'm guessing half.
别听这些鬼话!- 我猜是一半
Think it was half? - Shut the fuck up!
你觉得是一半?- 给我闭嘴
I'm thinking half. - Shut the fuck up.
我觉得是一半 - 给我闭嘴
You fucked me over?
是你搞我?
No. No, no, no. It's not like that.
不 不是那样的
It's not. - Don't you lie to me.
不是这样的 - 别想骗我
I'm not. - Don't you fucking lie to me.
我没有 - 别他妈骗我
You fucking weasel.
你♥他♥妈♥吃里扒外
My own son.
我自己的儿子
You piece of shit.
你个垃圾
You should have... you should have killed me.
你应该....你应该杀了我
You should have fucking killed me!
你真♥他♥妈♥该杀了我
I didn't want to fucking kill you, alright?
我不想杀你, 好吗?
That was the fucking deal! You fucked it up!
这就是他妈的交易!你搞砸了
Why'd you say you wanted him dead?
你为什么说你想要他死?
I didn't fucking say that. - Bullshit!
我他妈没这么说 - 胡说八道
You said you wanted him dead.
你说你想要他死
You shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up!
你给我闭嘴 给我闭嘴
"Kill him and take it all." - Stop fucking lying!
"杀了他, 全拿走" - 别他妈撒谎了
Hey, I heard, "Kill him, take it all.".
嘿, 我听到了 "杀了他, 全拿走"
That's what I heard, Frank.
我是这么听到的, 弗兰克
He said... - Fuck!
他说....!- 操
Alright. - Hey!
好吧 - 嘿
Fuck!
妈的
Now, we kill these fucks
现在, 我们杀了这些混♥蛋♥
and then we talk.
然后我们谈谈
Dad, hold him!
爸爸, 抱住他
You did good.
你做得很好
You OK?
你还好吗?
Hey, what's going on? What's going on?
嘿, 怎么了?
Hey, hey.
电影精选列表